LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Mistake[Private w/Anastasiya]

marxthebaby

Aizawa Shouta was not the type of man to make mistakes. His younger brother, on the other hand, was always causing trouble for him; the boy never shut up, and constantly whined like a kid. Lately, his brother had not only gotten himself fired from his job but also started messing up the house he now lived in. Now that they were living together, he assumed things would be different, but they weren’t. So today he was online, filling out a form requesting a babysitter for older kids or adults who were too irresponsible to be looked after on their own. 

Shouta already stocked their guest room with a crib, a changing table, and the thickest, most babyish adult diapers he could find. There was a high-chair, a bottle big enough for his brother, and even baby toys strewn around the room. He bought locking diaper covers and babyish onesies that would lock as well, along with locking mittens so his brother wouldn’t be able to use his hands. He decided to make a few rules to follow.

1. Make sure he is always double or triple-diapered because he tends to have big stinky accidents at night and in daytime. He will try to convince you he doesn’t need diapers, but don’t listen to him: he has to wear them or he’ll make big messes on the floor.

2. He may look mature, but you have to make sure to lock his diapers on him with locking panties and make sure he wears locking clothing/mittens to bed just in case he tries being a bad baby and taking off his diapers. 

3. Make sure the baby acts his age! No wearing big-boy clothes or eating all by himself, he’s too little for that. Absolutely no bathroom privileges! If he tries going to the bathroom, make sure to lock baby in his stinky diapers for the rest of the day so he knows he’s already wearing his potty. 

4. Give him bottles before and after din-din. He might try to fuss and say he’s too big for bottles, and if he does, just feed him them anyway. Make sure to burp him after, he gets gassy. If he gets fussy and he’s already had his bottles and his din-din, give him a pacifier.

5. Do not let him go outside on his own or let him order you around. He will try to convince you he’s a big boy, but he’s not. Make sure you stand your ground and treat him like the little baby he is. If you do go outside, he must hold your hand or be carried because he is not big enough to go all on his own.

6. Feel free to punish him as you see fit if he isn’t wearing his diapers or baby clothes when he answers the door; he knows better, he’ll only have big, stinky accidents if he’s not dressed. He must be wearing his diapers at all times. No exceptions! He is a very frequent wetter and messer; he has proven he will not keep his big-boy clothes dry. His crib is in the guest bedroom, along with his changing table, diapers, and baby clothes.

7. Make sure the baby doesn’t try walking anywhere or leaving the house; he’s just a baby, it’s dangerous outside for such a little boy.

8. He can only crawl on his hands and knees because he’s just a baby;  if you catch him standing or trying to walk after you diaper him, feel free to give him a spanking or some corner-time for being such a bad boy. If he’s good and crawls for you, give him some yummy chocolate milk as a reward.

Little did Aizawa Shouta know that, in his tired daze, he put his own name in place of the name of his brother and then fell asleep.

I am Pawel de Young. I have been working as a babysitter for 25 years and have always adhered to the harshest discipline with them. I was always listened to and never dared to contradict me, and sat not only with small children, but also recently began to practice with adults. Because often many adults behave like children.
And today, my phone signaled that there is an order. A certain baby Aizawa Shout a. and he urgently needs a nanny.

I immediately go there and ring the doorbell.

Some guy opens up for me.

"Hello. I am Pawel. Are you Aizawa Shout a?"

The man who answered the door looked tired. His unkempt black hair hung in his face and his eyes were bleary and unfocused. When the person standing before him spoke, he realized that this man was the babysitter he’d gotten for his brother. He simply nodded when asked if he was Aizawa Shouta, yawning a little and rubbing his eyes. Poor thing looked like he hadn’t slept in a while.

Shouta lifted his head, and scratched his unshaven cheek with a yawn. “Okay. Guess that’s that.” He muttered in a deep, tired voice, yawning again right after he was finished talking. He tried to leave through the door, rubbing his eyes once more in a futile attempt to stave off his tiredness. The man combed his fingers through his long, messy hair, blinking.

I boldly pass the threshold ...
"So I am referring to you ... I received a request that you need careful supervision."
I show the message where it is indicated that you need to look after the baby Aizawa Shout a.

Now you will obey me. I am now your nanny and no objections. I will not tolerate this. Do you understand everything? "

The man flushed deeply when the other man quite boldly crossed the threshold, stating that he received a request that he required careful supervision. “Whaddaya mean? I’m an adult, I don’t need supervision.” He muttered incredulously. After he saw the message, Aizawa Shouta’s heart sank like a rock; he’d put his name where the baby’s name was supposed to be, not his brother’s! 

His eyes widened when the larger man said that he would obey him, that he was his nanny now and wouldn’t tolerate this. Aizawa quickly took a step back, rubbing his eyes and blinking up at the far taller, stronger man. “This’s..a mistake, though. I’m-I’m not..I mean, the instructions are meant for my brother, not me! I jus’ put my name there by accident.” He murmured the last part childishly, squirming in place a little.

I don’t care if it’s a mistake or not I have written a clear baby is Aizawa Shout a. So for you're still a baby and the conversation is over, So you yourself understood that you are not yet mature. I will look at your adult brother. But you baby now. Therefore, the first thing I do is to repurchase you. You stinky. Therefore, lively undress and run to the bathroom, I will come now, baby ...

Shouta folded his arms. “No; I just told you, it was a mistake. I’m not about to let you treat me like a baby just because of a misprint.” The man growled, glaring up at the far taller and larger nanny with cold dark eyes. He tried to shove him out of the way so he could get to work, squirming on his feet. “C’mon, I need to go to work! I’m not a baby!” Shouta whined, wriggling and hopping from foot to foot as he tried to push by the much stronger man.

"I see ... Difficult baby. I know what to do with such ..."
I huddle on the nearest chair and jerk you down, on my knees ass up to the top. I pull down your pants with panties together and take off my stubble and start slapping your ass.
"I have a dummy for 25 shots enough for you to understand who is in charge here."

When I weighed about 10 slaps with a belt over his ass, your brother Johnny comes down and opens his mouth in surprise, from what he saw. His older brother is lying on my lap with a red ass and crying like a little ...

I see Johnny and say: "Look, your brother is bad and therefore he has been punished. I hope you will be more obedient .."

The man let out a startled yelp after his so-called nanny lifted him off the ground, tossing him over his knee like he weighed nothing at all. As his pants and underwear were pulled down around his ankles to expose his bare bottom, he realized what was about to happen. 

Aizawa remained stubbornly quiet during first part of the spanking, scowling to himself the whole time. However, he burst out crying the instant the belt hit his sensitive bottom. He whined, wriggling around in the man’s lap as the nine remaining hits landed on his sensitive butt. Crying like a real baby from the stinging, burning pain, Aizawa sobbed loudly, squirming. “Nooo, stop it! I’m not a baby, I’m an adult, lemme goooo!” The man wailed, kicking his legs.

"I will not let you go until you apologize for your behavior and say that you will be a good baby..." the number of spanks was approaching 40 ... And his ass was already bright red.
 "well be good, well be good..." I repeated every time I hit him on the bottom ..

Aizawa gave in, and screamed, his ass bright red and stinging, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I’ll be a good baby!” Tears streamed down his face, and his whole body was trembling with sobs. “Please, stop! It huuurts, it hurts so bad!” The welts left behind by the previous belting hurt like hell, and they had just begun to bleed. Lower lip wobbling, he whimpered, rubbing his tear-soaked cheeks with a sob, “It hurts. N-n-noooo more, pwease, I’ll be a good baby!” 

"That's it. Spanking is the best way to bring up ..." I let you go from my lap. And now baby, I want you to undress. These clothes don't suit you baby. I have a more suitable wardrobe in my bag, but first I have to bathe you. Take off your clothes and go to the bathroom and you too are Johnny. "

(His brother isn’t home, he left after sending the babysitting form and he won’t be back anytime soon)

Aizawa sniffled, and got off the man’s lap. He walked over to the bathroom-more like hobbled, clutching his abused backside with both hands and wincing with every step-and slipped inside. Tears streaming down his face, he shrugged off his shirt and kicked the pants and underwear that had been around his ankles away. 

The man stared up at the self-proclaimed nanny with a whimper, and then back at the tub, lower lip quivering. “B-bathtime?” His voice sounded a touch hopeful, and he reached up, suddenly feeling many times smaller. Shouta felt that acting like an adult would just end badly, and the welts on his backside reminded him of his newfound place. He didn’t want another thrashing like that, so he tried his best to be good, “C-can...can you put me in? Will there be bubbles?” Poor baby sounded hopeful, his little brown eyes full of tears.

(OK understood..)

We went to the bathroom and I watched the baby crying takes off his clothes, after a few seconds he stands completely naked. And covers his private hands.

I collect his clothes on the floor and throw in the trash can in the bathroom.

"You can not hide behind the baby and hide nothing. I have already seen a lot. Hold on a little baby, now the nanny will do everything .."

I went to the bath and let the warm water into the bath, add the “Mr. Bubble” foam for the little ones, and a few toys: ducks and sea stars.

When the bath is full, I take the baby on the hands and gently immerse in the water.
In his mouth, I give him a real pacifier.
"Baby now you will sit, suck paci and play with toys and do not bother the nurse"

I put on a plastic apron from the spray, put a baby washcloth on my hand, add liquid soap and start bathing the baby ...

Shouta whines when the man removes his hands from his privates, and reaches for his clothes. That’s when he sees the so-called nanny chuck them in the trash; annoyed, he stamps his foot and tries to get to them, but the nanny is too fast. He’s in the filling bathtub before he can blink. Annoyed, he spat out the pacifier that was shoved into his mouth and folded his arms when he was told to play. 

Instead, he squirmed and whimpered. His gut suddenly began clenching and aching out of nowhere. Shouta gagged, and felt bile rising in his throat. Retching, he began to cry, clutching his stomach. He gagged and dry-heaved multiple times, but nothing came up. 

“H-huuurts!” 

I bathe the baby.

I wash first my back and tummy with a washcloth. Several times he tried to spit paci and said something like that ..

"It's okay. It's from unaccustomed. For a long time I didn’t suck binky. But you will get used .."

I begin to wash the baby's feet, paying particular attention to his privates and the bottom. I wash them very carefully.."

"The baby has a lot of hair on his body. A nanny will have to get rid of them so that your skin is like a baby" - I commented when I cleaned his penis ..

The man flushed as his privates were cleaned, his little pee-pee twitching upright. He squirmed a little when his tummy and back were cleaned off, but didn’t protest, instead just frowning to himself in annoyance. 

When the so-called nanny mentioned getting rid of his hair, he let out a tiny whimper and covered himself. “No! I like my hair where it is!” He whined stubbornly, pouting like a child and trying to climb out of the bathtub to avoid getting shaved. 

"Little babies don't have hair, on their heads only - all other places are clean and smooth, except for this, hair can be a source of rash spreading, so do not argue."

I approve to bathe the baby and wrap the baby in a beautiful colorful towel for babies.

I put the baby on a small table near the bathroom and mix the baby a little, leaving it slightly damp.
"Well. Let's start shaving. And you will lie quietly, and then I can cut something with a razor and meaningfully, gently smack your penis. I take out shaving foam, a razor and a soothing baby lotion.