LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie From Texas

Mommie

Hey everyone....Just thought id drop in and officially say hello..so "HELLO". A little about myself ...as you can see im from Texas...definetly a southern girl w/ a little hollywood flare.I used to be an AB Mommie for a short time a few years ago and would love to get back to being a Mommie again...I absolutely loved it and had lots of fun...Im NOT an AB or DL so please dont ask if I would wear or even think about because thats definetly NOT me...Im 31..just had a b-day last month so yeah go me...Although everyone tells me I look between 20-23 so thats a plus.I loooooove music and and have a thing for cheesey bands, being around friends and family and anything that has to do with the drums.Im definetly a girly girl but likes to hang with the guys.....guess thats a lil about me!

XOXOXO....luv me

Hey everyone....Just thought id drop in and officially say hello..so "HELLO". A little about myself ...as you can see im from Texas...definetly a southern girl w/ a little hollywood flare.I used to be an AB Mommie for a short time a few years ago and would love to get back to being a Mommie again...I absolutely loved it and had lots of fun...Im NOT an AB or DL so please dont ask if I would wear or even think about because thats definetly NOT me...Im 31..just had a b-day last month so yeah go me...Although everyone tells me I look between 20-23 so thats a plus.I loooooove music and and have a thing for cheesey bands, being around friends and family and anything that has to do with the drums.Im definetly a girly girl but likes to hang with the guys.....guess thats a lil about me!

XOXOXO....luv me

Hi and welcome

• 2 weeks later...

XOXOXO....luv me

XOXOXO....luv me

Welcome. I am also from Texas, just north of San Antonio. Who knows, we might get to meet each other one day.

Looking forward to chatting, MkeD:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...