LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A very lazy time (Private with Danny)

Jax

His cheeks redden at the Talk as he tried to hide his face with his hands as he hoped the diaper change would soon be over, half feeling bad when he heard another guy was getting the same treatment soon. He peeks up at his wife nervously “go home now mommy..?” He pleaded in a soft tone.

• 3 weeks later...

I smile as I talk to the lady and we agree to meet up. This would also include putting the dads on diaper duty during the play dates which means that they change the babies but they can't change their own diapers as that's their mommy's job. 

I finish changing you and diaper you up and kisses you as I notice your little friend down there is excited and I say that mommy will deal with it later with a cheeky wink. 

I wash my hands and tidies up and says goodbye to the other lady and her baby as we leave for home. You push the stroller. 

He looked worried hearing a play date was set up as he realized his diaper change was finished as he looks to her hearing she would deal with it later. His cheeks redden as he nods a little excitedly at it "okay mommy" He watched and waited before following her out while pushing the stroller. 

I walk home with you and I take Tommy upstairs for a nap. 

I then smile at you "I thought as you've been a good boy... We could have some adult time? Maybe get rid of that diaper and have some alone time. We've not been properly intimate since Tommy was born.  I just think that you don't find me attractive in that way before. I'm sorry if this is all a bit mean but I guess with Tommy growing up, I just miss having a new baby again. I just thought that you'd be my baby. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea" she says, a little upset.