LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A very lazy time (Private with Danny)

Jax

Jax was thirty years old and married but as of recently he had lost his job and had yet to find another one. After a few weeks of depending on his spouse for income, it just became normal and soon enough he was not even bothering to look for jobs anymore. He resorted to lazing around most days watching TV or napping. Sure he had gotten the typical nagging about finding a job but he just did not want to anymore. 

For once though Jax decided to leave the house and go out for a while but not to find a job or do anything responsible with his life, no. Instead, he had gotten dressed and headed over to the local bar down the road to have a few drinks with his friends. After a few shots and a couple of hours later though he came home staggering inside trying not to wake anyone up with his clumsiness. 

Lily was fed up with her husband's behaviour. He was supposed to be the bread winner for the family. 

Ever since they met and got married, his maturity had been sliding down. And now they had a baby boy to look after, he wasn't doing anything to help. He never changes the diapers or helps with naptime or bath time and she had had enough.

And now he's lost his job she feels that he's no longer a proper man and that she needs to punish him. 

She puts their baby to sleep and waits for her "husband" to come back from the pub.  She wasn't amused at all.

I turn the light on, hearing crashes outside "what time do you call this?. Don't you know there's a baby asleep upstairs? Do you even care?"

Jax sort of stood there looking lost at the questions "Of course I know there is a baby upstairs, his always sleeping" He mutters or more or less slurred his words as he was trying not to sound to drunk. He stared at Lily for a moment brushing it off as the typical nagging that he got from her and went over to sit on the couch unable to stand up straight anymore. "we can talk about it tomorrow" He mutters crossing his arms over his chest. He was tired and just ready to relax after walking back from the pub. 

Lily sighs "you wouldn't know. You never pay any attention to him. It's me who does all the work. Don't think you've got away with this Jax because I've had enough.  Getting drunk won't help in any way. And it's your turn for night duties. Yes we will talk more in the morning but you're now on diaper duty for the next week. Believe me, you won't enjoy that. You've never changed Tommy since he was born so you won't know what surprises he can make" I say with a laugh.

"Now get up to bed. Sort yourself out" 

Jax did not look at all happy to hear that he was stuck changing diapers for a week "but... I dont know how to change him" he complained a little as he stood up staggering a little as he made his way to the bedroom. He was grumbling under his breath as he stripped down to a t-shirt and boxers before climbing into bed as he looked to Lily in silence but his eyes were heavy as he was already starting to get tired and fall asleep. 

Lily looks at you "well. There's a first time for everything. Watch out for his front when you take the diaper off and make sure to clean him up front to back. And he has a habit of going more if there's no diaper under him. His morning ones can be pretty bad so you might need a clothes peg" she laughs as she goes to sleep, first noticing his glares "I'll teach you but you're doing the changing. He is half your son" 

Jax rolled over and soon fell asleep. Her words going in one ear and out the other about changing Tommy. Morning came soon enough as he woke up with a pounding headache. He got up and walked over to the closet as he got dressed in a pair of jeans and a clean shirt. He quietly recalled her words about changing Tommy but soon he headed to the kitchen instead as he was putting the idea off for as long as he could.

7am came and the crying from the baby's room was heard over the monitor. 

It seemed that Jax hadn't paid attention at all to Tommy all night.

She headed in to see him and picked him up, feeling that he was in urgent need of a fresh diaper "Jax! Get up here now! Or you're on the couch tonight and I'll make it a month of diaper duty. Take some tablets and get your backside up here" 

She thought about his immaturity and thinking about making him wear diapers to make him see how uncomfortable it is for Tommy. 

Jax flinched at the shouting as his head was hurting still. He went and got a glass of water to take with his pills before heading upstairs to where Lily and Tommy was. "I was coming... " he muttered as he suddenly smelt the dirty diaper and covered his nose "Do I really have to?" He asked sounding like a little kid whining about a chore. He stood there for a long moment trying to get up the courage to deal with Tommy's dirty diaper but found himself hesitating by the doorway. 

Lily laughed "come on. It's not that bad. Believe me. It could be all the way up his back and then you'd complain.  Just wait until he's on solids" she laughs as she already has Tommy laid down and she lets you stand in front of him. " right. Undo the tapes and show what he's made for his daddy. It's your fault. You should have changed him during the night. If he's got a rash then it's your fault. Maybe you should learn what it's like to sit in your own mess. Then you would know how he feels" 

Jax walked over as he heard her instructions and undid the tabs pulling the diaper open as he made a face "yikes what does this kid eat?" he complained a little. He heard Lily speaking about Tommy having a rash and about sitting in his own mess. He figured she was joking and just chuckled a little at it "right.." he shook his head as he got a wipe and started to clean Tommy from the front to the back. After a few minutes, he managed to clean the baby up and slid a new diaper under him. "now what?" he asked. 

Looks at you and smiles "get used to this. I'm not going to be the only one changing him. It's not fair"

Laughs a little "It's only formula and baby food. I think he had an upset tummy. Now stop overreacting.  It's just a little poop"

Notices your reaction to what I said about you being like him "maybe we should do that. Maybe you're not mature enough to be a proper daddy to him. Maybe you should be a toddler instead. At least then you'd actually listen to me"

"Well. You make sure his front parts are clean and you put the diaper on the right way round for a start. Make sure the pampers logo is on the front. You really are clueless aren't you!"

Jax groaned softly as he poured a little powder and taped the diaper up finally. He did look over at Lily hearing her mention it again "huh...? No way im a full grown adult, I would never go back to being a toddler" he smirked as he picked Tommy up "there his all dry and clean." He felt clueless as to what he should do next and sort of just stood there "does he go back to sleep now?" he finally asked. 

Looks at you "you have absolutely no idea do you. This is what I mean. Why did you say you wanted us to have a baby when you have no idea how to take care of one? You didn't expect me to do all the work? No. He comes downstairs and I need to feed him. As far as what I said goes. You can't be a adult because you would know what Tommy needs. And you wouldn't be coming in at goodness knows what hour in the morning smelling of alcohol" 

He frowned slightly hearing Lily "Ive never been a father how am i suppose to know what to do?" he frowned "fine lets get him fed then.... and no what you say doesnt go." He muttered quite embarrassed by the lecture about how he was not acting like an adult. He turned and went downstairs with Tommy "lets go Lily, kids hungry" He called back as he tried to avoid her words about becoming a toddler still. 

Looks at you "give Tommy to me and get dressed. Your behaviour is disgraceful

Don't think that one diaper change will change anything. Because it doesn't. Once Tommy is down for his nap, we will be talking about your behaviour" 

Jax sighed softly as he handed Tommy over "fine..." He narrowed his eyes a little "Your nagging is disgraceful" he muttered under his breath immaturely as he turned and left to go back to the bedroom as he got out a clean outfit before taking it to the bathroom as he stripped down and got in the shower, taking his time as he was not looking forward to talking more about his behavior. He got out after a while and dried off. Finally getting dressed before heading to the living room to sit down with a sigh of relief. 

Looks at you "excuse me? My nagging? Your behaviour is disgraceful. Don't even think about judging me. While you're out enjoying yourself... I'm here taking care of our son. Get yourself sorted out and wash your mouth out because I really struggling with you at the moment Jax.  I don't know what has happened to you. But you can't keep drowning your sorrows just because you can't hold down a good job. Please. Think of me and Tommy. You need to start acting like a grown up.  Tommy adores you and so do I but I just want you to grow up" 

With that I take Tommy downstairs leaving you to sort yourself out. 

I'm sitting nursing Tommy when you finally do come downstairs.

Jax looked over as he spots Lily nursing Tommy, he couldnt help but find it intriguing to see. He pretends to watch TV but kept looking over now and then to watch but finally spoke up "I thought Tommy was on formula?" he raised a brow as he sat there. 

Looks at you "he is but he wanted some milk. And I'm still able to produce milk so he can still feed"

Notices your eyebrows "you jealous that the baby is getting more attention  than You? You seem to be watching me a lot. Does my husband want some milk as well?" I say with a smile as Tommy finishes and I wind him as he beaches and I wipe his mouth.

Jax blushed slightly at her comment "I mean a little attention is nice... but I prefer my milk from the fridge.." he looked away not wanting to admit that he had always wondered what breastfeeding was like. He tried to keep his gaze avert but ended up glancing over again at Lily and Tommy. 

I cradle Tommy in my arms and turns to you. 

"Honey. It's okay to admit it. You want to taste breastmilk don't you. Maybe I should treat you the same as Tommy. Maybe that's how you would stop acting like an immature little boy" 

Jax felt his face turning bright red at Lily's words "I do not mo-- I mean I do not want to be treated like that, enough is enough Lily so drop the subject" He mutters glancing away as he was trying to be stubborn and not give into her words. Though he was realizing he did feel a little jealous of Tommy's treatment. He squirmed slightly on the couch while trying to keep his gaze avert, pouting. 

Looks at you "well. You obviously have proven that you can not act like a mature grown up. I'm not dropping the subject Jax because this is serious. Tell me the truth. Are you jealous of Tommy? You need to sit and tell me otherwise things will be getting very interesting"

Jax sat there with his arms crossed as he looked down "fine I admit it.. im a little jealous... please can we change the subject?" He looked over shyly feeling utterly embarrassed to admit he was jealous of a baby. "But i dont want to be a toddler... okay? Im just fine as an adult"