LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A very lazy time (Private with Danny)

Jax

Jax looked down shyly at her words “but... I could change my self..” he tried to plead but stopped as he was sulking visibly about her wanting to tell his mother as he shifted uncomfortable and waddled slightly as he walked away to wash his hands and dry them. He eyes the shower a bit wishing he could shower rather then get changed by his wife as he slowly walked back “I miss my underwear..” he mumbled.

Looks at you "babies don't change themselves. If you hadn't gone out and come back at goodness knows what hour then you wouldn't be in this mess. Literally. This is for your own good and it teaches you some responsibility.  Especially when you have bonded so much with Tommy. He's never felt as close to his daddy then he has over the past few days. If you keep complaining then you'll go to the park in that diaper. Forget about underwear. The way you're going you'll be in diapers until Tommy is potty trained" she laughs as she cuddles a now clean Tommy in her arms.

Jax sort of just hung his head at the lecture listening for a long moment in silence "fine.... im sorry..." he mumbled shyly hearing he might be in diapers until tommys potty trained. His cheeks red as he squirmed some disliking standing in his own messy diaper "please may I have a change now?" he begged some as he looked on the verge of tears. 

Looks at you and sighs "sorry baby? Mama didn't hear that? What does baby want? Baby want mama to change his stinky pampers just like she did with his big brother Tommy? Why don't baby say to mama that he made a big poo poo and he needs mama to change his stinky butt? Then mama might consider changing her little stinky boy" 

He sulked hearing her words as he shifted uncomfortably “or I could just pull this off and go shower..” he glared at the floor a little bit wanting to to end up pushing his boundaries and gave in “please mommy.. I made pop pop in my diaper.. please can I have a change?” He begged as he felt his face turning bright red. 

Looks at you "naughty baby. Obviously you can't be trusted to not remove your nappies. So yes. Mommy will change you. But you will be in locked panties as well. And mittens. And you'll be getting an extra punishment which you'll feel happen very soon. And if you think I'm changing you when you demand it, you are mistaken" she says in a very annoyed tone.

Jax gasps hearing her words “noo mommy im sorry... please no punishments” he pleaded as he felt ashamed as he looked to the ground in silence. Unable to keep his tears back as he started to cry both from the discomfort of the diaper and the overwhelming humilation he was facing.

(Please reply to the other role play)

Looks at you "that's a good boy. You're finally starting to realise that bad boys get punished.  I think a nap in that diaper and then a bare bottom spanking followed by a timeout is the best solution for your behaviour" 

With that; you are placed in Tommys crib still in your very messy nappy. 

I also look online and order some locked plastic pants. I feel bad for punishing you like this but it's the only way you'll learn.

Jax froze with confusion “wait but... but I’ll be good please I don’t wabna nap in this..” he begged as he was placed into the crib. His eyes widen slightly realizing quickly he wasn’t in charge anymore. He sat there in the crib on he verge of tears as he found it he’d at first but finally did fall asleep in the crib. 

Looks at you "I'm sorry but you was naughty and naughty boys need boundaries. It's one hour. If I hear a peep from you then you'll be in that for another hour. Do I make myself clear?" I say to you in a tone that shows I'm serious. 

I watch him fall asleep, the smell of his pampers not bothering me. Being used to Tommys nappies the smell is normal. But of course with him being older, it does smell worse. 

He had flinched hearing her words about napping for an hour as he drifted off. His eyes heavy as he slept. 

By the time the hour was up he had managed to go once more in his diaper causing it to be very soggy and sag some. He stirs awake from it while laying there unsure how long it has been as he looks around.

I hear you stirring and I come in and see you. I help you out of the crib and checks your nappy again "guess it was a good thing mommy didn't change you as you want poo poo more didn't you stinky butt" 

I help you onto the changing table and starts removing the very messy diaper. "Ooh peeeuuu. Stinky boy. Tommy sure takes after his daddy" I laugh as I grab some wipes "now after this I thought you could have some nice mommy milk? Does that sound good little one?" I smile as I wipe your bottom.

Jax little a little embarsssed as his diaper was checked while he tried to behave “I don’t mean to be stinky mommy...” he bit his bottom lip shyly as he was laid on the changing table.

he laid there relaxing at the wipes cleanining him up as he was relieved to no longer having to stay in the dirty diaper. He squirmed slightly with a small nod “okay mommy..” his cheeks redden as he realized he got a little overly excited by the thought of suckling on his wife’s breast.

Looks at you "it's okay baby. You are supposed to go poo poo in your pampers. But because you're obviously an adult, it's a lot more stinky than Tommys. I guess I'll get used to the smell" she smiles "you're mommy's special baby boy aren't you."

I wipe your bottom clean and kisses you "there we go my little one. Nice and clean. Doesn't that feel better getting all of that poop out then? But don't think you've gotten away with your whining. Next time I won't change you straight away. Babies are changed when their mommy's say"

Notices you blushing when I mention feeding you as I tape the diaper up over the bulge that has appeared in the front of the diaper and smiles "baby getting excited by his diaper?  I guess he likes the idea of being fed by his wife eh?" She says as she leaves you strapped in to the table while she dumps the diaper and washes her hands.

She then puts the locked pants over your diaper with some bulky pants and then helps you up and takes you downstairs. 

Tommy is now napping so she lays you on her and she removes her top clothing and let's you latch on.

He laid there shyly as he got cleaned up by his wife hearing her words “I.. I didn’t mean to whine.. I’m sorry mommy..” he went rather red hearing her point out his excitement as he felt the front of his diaper while she went to wash her hands.

he gasps as he felt the plastic pants getting pulled up over his diaper realizing quickly that they lock “mommy noo!” He blurts out in a panic as he looked up pleading as he was taken down stairs once more. He fell quiet as he latched on and suckled hungrily trying to recall the last time he had eaten as he tasted the milk flowing into his mouth.

I look at you "and I was thinking about taking your diaper off tonight and us having a bit of adult time together. I was even going to get a babysitter for Tommy. But seeing as you can't behave yourself and act like an adult, I think that plan will have to stay on hold. Baby even went poopy in his pampers so you are definitely not an adult yet"

She let's you feed, surprised by how quickly you take to it "what goes in, must come out" she thinks to herself. "Must feel strange. Your mommy told me that she used to feed you when you was younger even when you was potty trained and out of nappies. She said it helped to relax you. You've never really grown up have you" she says as she pats your back. You being smaller than her as well.

He relaxed quite a bit while suckling. His eyes widen hearing she wanted adult time but now he wasn’t going to get it. He whimpered around her nipple in protest but stopped at the pats to his back.

his cheeks did go red at her bringing up his mother and how he breast fed later then most children had. Causing him to squirm shyly while he drank the milk.

My eyes widen as I  hear him whimpering "what did I say about whining baby boy. I know you're upset but if you behave then maybe we can have some fun tonight when Tommy is sleeping. But I mean it... If you whine or complain once because I haven't changed you then you'll get a bare bottom spanking and changed in public. And you should know that I always follow through with threats" 

I pat your back as you drink "that's it. Let it all go in.  It has to come out though. Mommy is looking forward to how you do that eh little one" 

He stares up warily hearing the threats about what would happen if he whines. He kept suckling as much as he could slowly getting full. His cheeks reddening as he wasn’t looking forward to using his diapers again. He pulled away as a small burp escaped “thank you mommy...” he mumbled shyly as he tried to be on his best behavior.

I smile at my big baby boy and kisses you as I let you latch off and I clean myself up before dressing myself again "now then. Sit there baby. Mommy needs to go and check on our little one. I think he might need a feed then it's off to the park for some family time" she smiles as she kisses you and heads upstairs. 

He groaned softly hearing they were going to he park as he looks down a bit “Okay mommy..” he watched her from behind with a small grin as he was plotting to behave so he could get some adult time soon. He looks down at the diaper and plastic pants as he got up and waddled towards the bedroom to find some pants. 

Looks at you and smiles "aww it's okay baby boy. Mommy won't let anything happen to you. Just relax and I'll make sure you're happy and safe in your little diapers. If you're a really good boy then the plastic pants will come off."

He sulked quietly not at all happy with the idea of going outside or to the park with a diaper on. His bottom lip trembled as he shook his head “I don’t wanna go.. I won’t go!” He demanded crossing his arms as he was trying to put his foot down again. 

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows "are you really going to question me? You really want to go there? Do you want to be stuck in your next diaper for a week? Because your attitude stinks just as bad as your diaper did. Believe me. If I had it my way you'd still be in that stinky diaper until we got home form the park. Because you act like such a brat, I changed you. Next time you won't be able to influence when I change you"

"You will go where I tell you. You are going to spend some time with your son.  You never see him and now you've been fired from your job, you'll be helping out more. I'm glad I've still got my job. Your mom is coming later on to babysit you both while I'm at work. You obviously don't know what work is because you'd still have a job if you did" 

Jax froze hearing her words as he looked teary eyed while standing there in silence taking the earful of lectures.

his head hung as he heard his mother would be coming to babysit causing him to start crying uncontrollably “nn.. noo please I don’t want a baby sitter..”  he begged as he felt helpless and lacking control over the whole situation.