LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A very lazy time (Private with Danny)

Jax

You don't realise that I've got a camera fixed in the room so I can see exactly what you are doing and I make sure that I record it so I can use it as evidence. 

I check on Tommy who is a little wet after his nap so I change him and brings him downstairs for his bottle.

"Does my big boy want to feed his son his bottle?" I say as Tommy makes grabby hands wanting his daddy to hold him "don't worry. He's been changed, he won't poop anytime soon" I say with a laugh "my two babies together" I say with another laugh.

Jax finished up his fun before taping the diaper back into place as he sat there looking innocent. He heard his wife return as he saw his son tommy.  He reached it and took Tommy holding him “Okay I’ll feed him..” he blushed at her comments as he glanced down “not a baby..” he muttered a bit as he looks around “does he got a bottle to drink?” He asked curiously.

I hand you a bottle and smiles at you both as you feed him and Tommy takes the bottle nipple and snuggles into his daddy.

She smiles at her boys and she goes back into the kitchen to make your bottle up.

He sat there quietly holding the bottle for tommy to drink from. Glancing over as he saw her leaving to the kitchen again. He glanced down at tommy making funny faces at him idly.

Tommy drinks the bottle that his "daddy" is holding.

I smile at you both "seems you was manly enough to help me make Tommy. It seems you can act like a grown-up to help me make something beautiful.  Although it seems that is the only man thing you've ever done. Don't think that being nice to me will persuade me. You are staying in diapers whether you like it or not" 

Jax looked over at her hearing her words as his cheeks went red and his gaze went to the ground "its not fair... I dont want to stay in diapers!" he groaned as he leaned back on the couch and rocked tommy idly while he drank from the bottle. 

Looks at you and I shove a bottle in your mouth "naughty baby. Unless you want a spanking I suggest you keep that bottle in until it's all gone. You better check Tommys diaper after he's finished that bottle. I think we could have a ripe diaper soon. And you've not pooped yet. So you'll need to make one as well" 

He grunts as he was quieted down with the bottle shoved into his mouth as he quietly suckled on it. He muffled wanting to protest it but couldn’t currently as he just glared at her nervously refusing to even think of doing such a thing as messing his diaper. He held tommy while he drank his down bottle quietly 

Looks at you and smiles "what was that noise? Did my baby boy start to make a poopy?" I look at both babies. 

Tommy giggles happily and looks at his daddy "dada dada" he points at you. "That's right baby boy. That's your daddy. And daddy is a big baby too. He's your baby daddy" I say as I tickle Tommy.

After a while of finishing the bottle, Tommys face did start to go red and noises could be heard from him. 

I smile at you "is baby liking his baba?" I say, not hearing what Tommy is about to do.

He blushed a little hearing the question as he pulled away from his bottle “it was tommy” he mumbled In defense as he heard Tommy giggling and pointing at him, he smiled down at his son briefly before realizing Tommy was messing his diaper as he had gone back to finishing his own bottle. He shyly nods at the question with a small “uh-huh” escaping his lips as he sniffed the air a little making a face.

Lily raises her eyebrows.

"Naughty boy. Are you sure about that. You know I don't like lies. It was you who grunted. Tommy makes that face a lot. And it's not always because he needs to... You know"

Tommy stops making the face. He's actually not messed his nappy but has only wet.  

Lily looks at Tommy and then back at her big baby "see. You was wrong. He's just wet this time. It takes a while for the food to digest" 

Jax felt his face turning red at her words as he sat there for a moment. His stomach did hurt but he had not gone to the bathroom either. "I only grunted I didnt do anything" he protested as he looks down seeing that tommy did in fact only wet his diaper. He sighed softly "well i didnt know... it look like he was about to poop!" he spoke up a little dramatically while holding Tommy out a bit just in case.

Looks at you and smiles "he does that a lot. If you paid more attention to him you might know that. He does that when he needs to yawn. His eyes scrunch up. But he might have to poop. He's very constipated as I told you. Who knows what he might do" 

She laughs as you hold him away "don't worry.  It won't be as bad this one. Might be a little runny but I'll deal with it"

He shrugged with a small sigh “sorry.. I’ll try to pay more attention then..” he nods a bit as he was getting antsy as he looks to her “my stomach is hurting, can I go to the bathroom to use the toilet” he mumbled hoping she would agree.

Looks at you "don't give me that look young man. It's your fault you're in this mess. And no. You can use your diaper just like Tommy has just done. I said I would treat you just like Tommy and the sooner you realise that the better things will be for you. Don't think that being nice to me and offering to feed Tommy will influence my decisions because it doesn't affect me like that" 

Jax lowered his gaze quickly as he got a ear full of lecturing about using his diaper “Okay..” he shifted and squirmed silently deciding he would keep holding it and wait until she slept to sneak to the bathroom. He felt his stomach crampin as he sat there. “Should I go change tommy then?” He asked.

• Like 1

Looks at you and smiles "you've answered my question then. Yes. You will change Tommy"

Hears a rumble from your stomach as you let of really wet gas and I cough at the stench "wow. I though Tommy made some stinky ones. Here. Let me take Tommy and you follow us. Baby Jaxy needs to make a poopy. I know that look all too well" 

Jax went utterly shy at her reaction as he hands Tommy over and stood up to follow her "I.." he paused with a small grunt holding his stomach as he wasnt sure how long he could hold it now. He slowly followed her to the nursery. By the time he got to it he had to squat down. Grunting softly as he pushed and filled the diaper. His cheeks red as he stares at the floor quite ashamed of what he did. 

I smile at you as I tickle Tommy "siwwy daddy. He's so siwwy isn't he. And you are a stinky boy aren't you cutie boy. You get that from your daddy. And you two are going to have fun because daddy will be changing your stinky butt. Yes he will.  Yes he will" I say as I babble to Tommy who giggles and tries to speak by going "poopy poopy" 

I hear you grunting and smiles "that's right my big baby. Let it all out" I watch the diaper bulge out the bottom and smiles "that's a good boy. Now doesn't that feel better? We better get you two changed into nice clean pampers then we can go to the park and have some family time" 

Jax hung his head rather ashamed of what he had done as he stood there hearing her idea of fun “no way I’m not going out in a diaper to the park!” He protested stomping his foot a little at the ground as he tried to make a point. He fidgets growing uncomfortable already in the messy diaper as he watched her and tommy in silence.

Looks at you "you haven't got a choice.  You'll be covered up. You can help push Tommy and we are going out as a family. You're a baby so you don't get a chance to speak. Unless you want to carry on with your whining I suggest you lay Tommy down and begin changing his stinky butt. Unless you want to stay in yours for a few more hours? You can't change yourself. Only myself or your babysitter can. Oh. And your mom is coming round later so we need to tell her" 

He flinched at the threat of being stuck in his own dirty diapers "n-no.. ill be good.." he frowned as he carried Tommy to the changing table and laid him down. He got the wipes out and untapes the diaper starting to clean him up. He makes a face while doing so but doesnt complain. He throws the dirty diaper into the trash bin and slides a new one under his son before applying some powder and tapes it up around his waist "there his clean" He mumbled snapping the last snap closed on tommy's onesie and looks to his wife hearing her words about a sitter "a baby sitter? im to old for a sitter" He pleaded and worse to top it off as he heard her mention telling his mother about it "n-no please... dont tell her... she wont let me live it down" he begged. 

Looks at you as you change Tommy "don't gag. It's just a bit of poo. You pooped in your diaper and yours is much more stinky than Tommys"

She watches as you clean him up and gets the new diaper under him and watches you use plenty of powder.  "You'll have a babysitter because you need someone to change your stinky diapers. Someone has to go out to work to pay for things. Tommy needs formula and food and clothing" 

I listen to you whining "oh no. Your mommy needs to know. I'm sure she'll understand" I reassure you as I take a now clean and diapered Tommy from you so you can wash your hands and get ready for your diaper change.