LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A very lazy time (Private with Danny)

Jax

Jax sulked still as he laid there “fine...” he huffed giving in as he finally stopped fighting to allow Lily to tape the diaper up. His cheeks red as he felt humiliated by the situation.

I spank your butt 5 times as you finally let me diaper you like you deserve "maybe that will teach you how serious I am about all of this. And stop acting like a spoilt little boy. This behaviour will even further distance you from ever being a man again" 

Jax flinched at the five spanks as he squirmed “ouch... but.. I am not spoiled!” He pleaded as he laid there “can I get up now..?” He asked warily as his rear stung a little. He wondered how long Lily was planning to treat him like a baby.

I put the thickest diaper you've ever seen under your bottom and powders you good, then taking a small jar and opening it and putting two of the contents into your bottom but makes sure you don't feel them go in. I want him to feel what Tommy goes through when he's soiled himself. So maybe this will teach you a lesson.

"Now then. You don't talk to me about me changing you. You have to earn it. You don't hear Tommy telling me to change him. He normally cries" 

Jax felt the thickest diaper ever under him as he averted his eyes shyly. He felt the powder but not the two things slipped inside him. He squirmed slightly as he heard Lily speaking as he looks over “what... but.. but..” he trailed off realizing it was pointless to argue with her. 

Looks at you as I put a pacifier in your mouth "no butts. Just suckle your pacifier and you'll soon have some nice milk inside you. Does that sound good my little boy?" 

Jax opened his mouth to protest further until he felt a pacifier in his mouth as he quickly fell silent suckling on it as he gave a small shy nod at the mention of milk, still highly curious of the idea even if he was highly humiliated to be in a diaper. His stomach felt a little fuzzy but nothing to cause him concern yet. 

I get the onesie on you and picks you up and takes you onto the sofa where I sit you next to me and I remove my upper clothing and looks at you "baby hungry?" 

"I don't want baby getting excited by this. Because I will be very unhappy"

Jax went wide eyed seeing the onesie as he fussed around the pacifier while getting dressed in it. He squirmed quite nervous when she was able to pick him up and taken to the sofa. He looked over seeing her top off. He looked at her breast with excitement until he heard her warning “I can’t help it..” he whimpered around the pacifier as he knew that he might get excited rather he wanted it or not. He did nod at the question of being hungry as he looked eager  to the thought. 

Looks at you "admit it. The thought of you being a baby again and being taken care of by your wife turns you on and you want to wear diapers and USE them to the full. It okay to admit that. You're a baby and babies wear their potty 24/7. Well. Apart from in the bath of course"

Jax was busily starting right at her breast as he looked up at her words in shock “use them fully...? “ he looked worried at the thought but before he could protest further he realized he was getting uncomfortable in his diaper, squirming a lottle now and then as his biker had no where to go.

(His biker?)

"What do you think I meant by that? You will be treated like Tommy. You'll use the diapers just like he does. But you'll be the one changing him and I'll be changing you" 

(His boner* haha autocorrect got me sorry. I probably shouldn’t work and try to roleplay xD)

he averted his eyes to look down giving a small nod as he gave in “Okay..” he trailed off as he opened his mouth a little wanting to taste some milk. 

I smile and rubs the front of your diaper as you feed "aww someone sure loves his diapers. Now just relax and feed while mommy just relaxes your little friend inside your diaper" 

He squirmed at the rubbing to the front of his diaper enjoying it quite a bit. He ended up dropping the pacifier and turned his head to latch onto a nipple suckling eagerly as he felt the warm flow of milk in his mouth. His eyes shut as he suckled. 

I smile as I cuddle my baby boy and realised you've fallen asleep so I help you onto the sofa and lets you sleep in just your shirt and nappy.

*after letting you nurse of course and after I've cleaned you and myself and dressed again. 

He laid on the sofa asleep as he reached up hand up to suckle on his thumb. Dreaming about everything that had happen. His eyes open tiredly after a while as his bladder aches. He looked around a moment recalling that he was suppose to use the diaper. He hesitantly wet it after a few minutes of trying. His eyes heavy still as he looked around the living room.

I head for the nursery hearing my other baby cry as he needs a new nappy so I lay him down and change him, knowing this was your job but I know you're sleeping and I change the baby without any problems.

I then start to nurse him gently and pats his back and sings to him, unaware of what was happening in our room with you. But deciding to wait until you call for me.

He finally fully woke up as he looked around a moment noticing he was alone. He looked tempted at an idea to have a naughty moment by himself. He reached down into his diaper fidgeting on the couch as he tried to undo one of the tapes. He secretly watched the area as he toys with himself thinking he was being super sneaky at the idea.

I finish nursing Tommy before putting him down and I put him down for a nap before I quietly head downstairs to see what you are up to.

I hear the rip of a tab and comes in and looks at you while you're trying to have fun with yourself and I smirk a little "having trouble there baby boy? Does someone need a little help with their tiny little friend?"

He froze at the voice glancing over red handed “I woke up with it... I don’t need help unless you want some fun in the bedroom” he grinned slightly thinking he might get laid for once. He pulled his hand away shyly as he stared at her for a moment in silence as he really wanted to finish the job but felt awkward now that he had been seen.

Looks at You and smiles "aww is mommy's baby missing his mommy having fun with him? I'm sure once Tommy is asleep tonight we could have some fun if you behave yourself. Bad boys don't get any rewards. That's mommy's choice. You woke up with it hmmm. What naughty things has baby been thinking off? Have you been fantasizing about me wearing diapers? Is that it?"

He stared shyly at her words as he laid there watching her for a moment “but I’m not a little boy.. I’m a grown man who can choose when to do adult things...” he trailed off turning bright red as she spoke about what he was dreaming of. He did imagine it for a moment and groaned squirming where he laid as he was craving to get a little fun. “Can’t we have fun now?” He perked a little.

Looks at You "No no no. You're an immature little boy who thinks he rules the roost. You can't even change your son's diaper without throwing a tantrum. If you think you satisfy me as a husband then you don't. As for your little problem. Don't even think that I'm going to pleasure you now. Not after your backlash just then. If you think you can talk to me like that and still have fun then you are mistaken.  I'm not that kind of person. Now. I'm going to check on our son. At least I have the responsibility to actually look after him" she says as she heads off "and do not touch that diaper or you will be in trouble" she says with a glare.

Jax stares in shock at her words as his head hung in defeat st the lecture “Okay...” he shifted realizing he wasn’t going to get any. His hand rubbed the front of his diaper as he sat frustrated and uncomfortable. He saw her leave and sneaks his hand to the tapes on the diaper figuring he had enough time to fix his issue