LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A very lazy time (Private with Danny)

Jax

Looks at you and smiles and hands Tommy to you "okay. That's settled then. Watch Tommy. I need to get ready and sort some things. Things are going to be very different from now on. And don't think that one diaper change will change anything.  You still have to change him. Baby or not" 

Jax looked a little confused "settled what then?" he seemed lost as he was handed Tommy. "I told you not a baby!" he called back to her as he held his son close while flipping through the channels on the tv. He looks down at the smiling baby and chuckled. 

I take the laptop and goes into the other room and looks up adult baby supplies and orders the biggest pack of diapers there is (quantity) and some more supplies "this will teach him a lesson" I say to myself "maybe this will teach him to grow up. I'll have to get a babysitter. Someone has to earn money" 

Jax sat there as he felt Tommy gripping his finger with his hand "you are kinda cute" he mutters as he held him while watching TV. He did wonder what Lily meant as he looked around a bit. He shifted a little trying to get comfortable as he waited for her to return. 

Tommy babbled happily as he watched tv with his daddy being only a few months old he was still getting used to his surroundings and he couldn't properly speak yet but he knew who his daddy was. 

Lily came back and smiled, seeing his boys together and it put a tear in her eye "awww my two favourite people. See. I told you spending some quality time with Tommy wasn't as bad as you think. I know some parts can be.... smelly. But it's not all like that. Did I hear you say that Tommy is cute?" She says, as she's been standing there for a while just watching you.

He blushed again hearing Lily as he realized she had been there for a while and had not noticed "yeah.. i mean he has my looks... so of course he is a cute kid" He tried to cover it up but glanced down hearing Tommy babbling. He rocked his son for a moment in his arms and looks to Lily "where did you run off to?" he asked curiously.

She raises her eyebrows "certainly one thing he has from you" she laughs.

"He gets his moods from his daddy"

She listens to you more "I got dressed. It's hard work looking after a baby on your own when your husband is nowhere to be seen most of the time. I just ordered a few things that we might need.  I think Tommy needs a nap and we need to sort things out.  Maybe you should sleep on the sofa for a while. Or we can do things my way?" 

Jax gave a small nod as he hands Tommy over "alright good he looks tired.." he paused hearing her threaten for him to sleep on the couch, he hated the couch a lot as he looked away for a moment thinking "fine we will do things your way... cant stand that sofa" he muttered though he was a little worried what Lily had in mind 

I pick him up and takes him upstairs "you'll soon find out" I say as I take Tommy upstairs and lays him in his crib. 

Keeps an eye on the time as I know my order is coming soon as it's being delivered straight away. 

I head downstairs and sits with you "so. Do you want to explain yourself Jax? What's going on? Why did you lose your job?" 

Jax watched lily come back down the stairs as he tensed a bit at the questions "I.." he paused glancing down for a moment "I fell asleep on the job... more then once and my boss had it with me so he fired me" He finally admitted as he knew he had told Lily a different story about how the company just did not have enough in the budget and had let a few others go to. He looked to her for a moment "So.. can I sleep in the bed again?" 

Looks at you as the doorbell rings  "you think that's acceptable? You know I don't like lies Jax.  When we got married we made a vow to be respectful and honest to each other. To love and obey. So I'm going to have to think about some things. Until you can prove to me you can be mature again, you can wear diapers" 

I answer the door, take the items and brings them in. Getting a changing pad out and a fresh diaper and some wipes "get your butt on that pad right now or I'll spank you so hard you won't be able to sit down. And it will be five weeks of diaper duty" 

Jax jumped slightly at the door bell as he looks at Lily "w-wait...what? but you cant be serious..." he pleaded as he saw her answer the door and soon enough he was seeing a changing pad and diaper. He froze on the sofa hearing the threat of a spanking if he didnt go over to her. "Come on lilly I am your husband, not a baby!" he blurted out as he remained on the couch looking shocked by the situation. 

Looks at you "you're a big boy? Why do I have to remind you to wipe properly and not pee on the toilet seat? Is that what I should do?"

Sees your reaction. "I said. On the changing pad right now. Let's get you into your new potty panties. And then mister cranky will get some nice milky from his wife" 

He looked down nervously as he realized his wife was serious. He slowly got up and inched over to the changing pad "but... I dont want to wear diapers..." he spoke up trying to argue it still as he finally laid down on the pad as his hands clutched his pants "cant we talk about this Lily?" he turned even more red hearing her words about getting milk from his wife as he couldnt help enjoying the idea. 

Looks at you "you wanted to be breast fed so you can wear the diapers too because you might need to pee. Babies normally have to pee while they are feeding.  And that's another thing. While you are wearing these and obeying my rules.. You are not allowed to pleasure yourself.  Understand?" I say firmly.

He looked away shyly for a moment hearing her words as he gave a small nod "I...understand..." he spoke up a little worried by her rules as he heard he couldnt pleasure himself either. After a moment he gave in and laid there on the changing pad deciding to get the embarrassing situation over with. 

Looks at you and smiles "that's my boy. Now then. You do as I say. And you follow my rules. And you don't cover yourself up when I'm changing you. You don't have to be embarrassed.  I've seen it all before. Well. Yours isn't anything to be embarrassed by" she laughs as she strips you and gets the diaper under your bottom. 

He felt his cheeks redden by her words “how long do I have to do this for?” He asked as he felt himself getting stripped down and soon a diaper under him. He hesitated to not cover up. “I can still use the restroom right? You don’t really expect me to use this?” He muttered.

Looks at you "what did I just say? You are a baby. Babies don't use the potty and they especially don't use big words or tell people what to do. So to answer your question you do have to use your diaper. I'm not wasting them. And mommy will change you and my other baby boy"

Jax looked quite worried by Lily's words "b-but... im not a baby Lily" he protested as he laid there. "maybe this isnt... a good idea... I change my mind" he quickly went to sit back up from the changing pad 

Looks at you and smiles "are you really going to argue with me Jax? I can make things a whole lot worse for you."

Sees you get back up "seems my baby can't obey his wife's orders.  Someone needs a spanking don't they. And som3 medicine. I'm going to give you until I count to 5. And if you're not back on that changing mat by 5, you will face the consequences.. 1....2..." 

My facial expressions show you I'm serious about this.

Jax averted his eyes with confusion “but.. I’m to old for a spanking.. Lily enough!” He argues as he saw the rather serious look given to him. He eyes the changing pad knowing he should of went back but kept backing up awkwardly “I want my pants back!” He blurted out in a small demand.

Looks at you and smirks "oh no little boy. You're not getting your big boy pants back until you probe to me that you deserve them. And I don't think you do deserve them.  Now lay down or you will face the consequences big time" 

Jax sulked as he slowly went back over and laid down on the changing pad utterly humiliated “it’s not fair... I’m not a little boy..” he whispered as he crossed his arms over his chest in a pout

Looks at you "are you sure about that because you are acting like one and I don't like it. And you seem like you're throwing a tantrum. Now let's get baby's diapee on before baby has an accident"