LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A very lazy time (Private with Danny)

Jax

Looks at you "don't think crying will influence my decisions because it won't. If you was a big boy, you'd have taken your punishment like a man. But that isn't showing here"

"You aren't capable of looking after your son on your own and you certainly can't change your own diapers. I can't trust you changing Tommy either. So your mom will be changing yours. And you'll be changing Tommy. And that decision is final" 

He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand “Okay mommy... I’m sorry..” he sniffles as he inches closer once his pants were on as he stood there. “I’m ready to go to the park with you and tommy..” he mumbled shyly as he tried to be good.

he fidgets a bit realizing he could hear himself crinkle when he moved, silently hoping he could just sit on the bench and watch tommy.

I take your hand and leads you to by the front door where Tommy is sleeping peacefully in his stroller.

"Okay mommy's big baby boy. Get your shoes on. Mommy just needs to get her boys diaper bags. You never know what might happen. I know you've both emptied out but I'm sure your little bodies will empty out again. And mommy doesn't want to be stranded without nappies" 

She goes upstairs to get the diaper bag with plenty of supplies for both boys. Although she only packs one diaper for you.

He went a little red as he got his shoes on while he was waiting for her to return with the diaper bags. He stood up glancing nervously to the door then to her again “Okay mommy im ready.” He forced a small smile as he was on his best behavior for now as he was trying to avoid more punishments.

he held his hand out nervously figuring he would play he role he was put into and waits to hold his mommy’s hand.

I bring the diaper bag back down and sees him waiting with Tommy. 

She puts the diaper bag on the stroller and smiles at you " are you ready for our little adventure?" She asks you as she puts your hand on the stroller and , after checking she has her keys, purse and phone, we head out of the front door, making sure it's locked and heads to the park which is a 5 minute walk. 

She puts the stroller by a bench and sits you  on it while she gets Tommy out. She also checks his pamper which is a tad wet. She also checks yours. "No where near changes either of you" she says noticing Tommy has woken up and is pointing to the swings. She motions to you to bring the stroller and she puts Tommy in the seat and starts pushing him on the swings. 

He swallowed nervously as he followed along to the park during the small walk. He looked around shyly as he stood there before realizing he was ushered to the bench to sit down. He watched her check tommy before going red when he was checked next.  "mommy i can tell you when I am wet.." he pleaded a little in a whispered tone as he got up and followed with the stroller over to the swings. he watched her pushing tommy in the swing. 

Looks at you and smiles "You can tell mommy when Tommy is wet yes. You can be mommy's helper"

A lady comes up and starts chatting to you and asks how old you are "oh these are my twin boys. Well this bigger guy here is actually my husband but I caught him trying on his sons diapers and it was clear he wanted to be a baby. He's even been number 2 in them so it shows how much he misses them. So they are my twin boys. And the other little guy is Tommy. He's actually our son. But his daddy is very lazy and I've been bringing Tommy up on my own. Although my husbands started to take some responsibility.  Even changed a few diapers. Although I've let him off with the bad ones" the other lady laughs and tickles Tommy and he giggles happily. 

Jax looked shy at the talk as he lost his focus on what to even say. His cheeks were bright red as he was explained as having tried to wear a baby diaper. His head hung as he stared at the ground "I... but mommy I didnt..." he pleaded softly as he felt ashamed to be at the park now. 

I ignoring your whining and continues talking to the lady and tells her how difficult it us bringing up two babies. Especially one who's so cute and well behaved and one who's a little rebellious and badly behaved. She says that I need to be more strict with you.

I hear you talking "that's right baby. You do love pampers don't you. Yes you do. Yes you do!" She tickles your chin.

He stared in shock hearing the two talking back and forth as he pouts crossing his arms over his chest. He turned his head away at the tickling under his chin "Noo I dont, i hate them" he stomped his foot on the ground as he sulked at the treatment, missing being an adult already. 

Smiles and laughs with the lady and I heard your whining which I just ignore. "Sorry.  He's just a little cranky. He's just getting used to his pampies. He's going  to be in them for a very long time"

I give you a glare which makes it look that I'm serious that you need to behave.

Jax saw the glare as his gaze quickly lowered realizing he was pushing the boundaries to far. He stood there in silence as he realized he really needed to pee. He shifted back and forth trying hard to hold it but gave in as he ended up flooding the diaper. Looking dreadful as he had hoped to hold it till they were home. He looked around a little as he waits. 

Looks at you and smiles "did mommy's big baby use his pampies like a good boy. Well mommy will have to give baby a reward won't she" she smiles at the other mom as they agree to a play date for her son and Tommy. They are around the same age so it would be good for Tommy to make a new friend. 

I look at your eyes and smiles "aww. Mommy can't resist your puppy dog eyes. Okay. I'll go and get Tommy and then we will get your very wet nappy cleaned  up. Does that sound good my wet baby?" I wink with a grin. 

Felt his cheeks redden brightly at the cooing and baby talk. He looks down shyly realizing they noticed he had wet his diaper. He squirmed a little “yes mommy that sounds good..” he swallowed nervously as he hoped they were going home to get changed. 

I look at you and smiles "that's my baby boy" I smile as I leave you with the nice lady who smiles at you and says you did a good job on using your nappy like a good baby. 

I bring Tommy to you and we say goodbye to the nice lady and I look at you "smells like you're not the only one who needs a change. I did tell you he's been constipated. I'll change you if you help me change Tommy. Deal?" 

Jax whimpered a little as he did want a change and gives a small shy nod “deal..” he flinched knowing he would have to man up and deal with changing tommy. He stood there squirming a little as he was waiting to follow her back home.

I push the stroller while holding your hand and we go into the baby changing room "as I said. Tommys diaper can't wait until home" I say in a voice that makes you realise I mean that "Its bad enough now. Would You prefer it even worse when we get home. Because he'd he sitting in it much longer?" 

Jax sighed softly as he was being lead by his hand and realized they went into the baby changing room rather then home. He whimpers slightly wanting to argue it but knew better as he gave a small nod "yes Mommy... i can change him here..." he swallowed a bit as he waits a little unsure. 

I lay Tommy on top of a changing pad on the changing table that pulls down "You never know what has been on that table. And I'm Not going to risk Tommy being infected. Can you hand mommy one of tommys diapers and the supplies please. And then you can help mommy clean our son up. Then it's your turn" 

He watched quietly as he got one of Tommy’s diapers out and the changing supplies handing them over as he stood near her warily watching as he heard he would be helping “Okay mommy..” he shifted nervously as he did not want to get changed next in the public changing room. 

Looks at you and smiled "that's my special helper" I say as I open Tommys diaper and starts cleaning him up "I can't make you change this one. You're being changed next. So I won't punish you with this nappy" 

I clean Tommy up and gets the new diaper under him and hands you the soiled one "can you wrap this up and bin it please?. Sooner it's disposed off the better" 

I then dress him and puts him back in his stroller  "now it's time for my big baby boy to get changed" I smile at you.

Jax gagged a little at the smell as he helped however he could and balled the diaper up tossing it into the bin. He watched her get tommy dressed and back in the stroller as he realized it was his turn. “Mommy.. can’t i wait till home?” He pleaded as he stood there hopeful she would give into his pleading.

Lily smiles as she watched you gag "believe me, it would've been worse for you if you had been changing him. That was the worst part. Believe me. I  saw it all" 

"Come on. The sooner you lay down for mama, the quicker you will be in a new diaper"

The door suddenly opens as I put you on the change table and a mom with her daughter who looks about Tommys age walks in and uses the other table. She smiles at me and says how cute your baby boy is sleeping peacefully.  

She uses the other table, noticing you are laid down on the other one and she smiles and pinches her nose, just warning me that her daughters diaper might smell and I point to Tommy and do the same gesture and we both smile but I point at you and say you like diapers so much you can't stop wetting them in excitement.  She smiles and says to talk after we've changed our babies.  

I start undoing your diaper and hums to you. 

Jax squirmed as he was picked up to lay on the changing table. His eyes widen with embarrassment as he saw another woman walk in as he was laying on the changing table. He fell quiet as his cheeks redden hearing them both talk back and forth. He whimpered as he was called out about wetting his diapers in excitement as he looks to mommy shyly while the diaper was undone. He lifted his bottom slightly trying to be helpful and also get it over with quickly as he was humiliated. 

Looks at you and smiles "aww is someone embarrassed by their wet pamper. It's okay baby.  You'll get used to them" I smile as I continue to talk to the woman about how you love your nappies and that Tommy is actually your son and you're jealous of him and you never change his nappies up until I start putting you in nappies too. She says her husband is similar to you so she might try the nappy treatment with him. She says to set up a play date for the two babies and the two older babies maybe. She says she'll be diapering her husband when she gets home.