LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Husband to Baby Boy(private w/Anastasiya_diapee)

I put the last spoonful of baby food in my baby's mouth ...
"And now, baby, you have to finish all your baby bottle while I dine myself."

Seeking, I put on meat, vegetables and a glass of wine. I see what eyes the kid looks at my food ..

"Drink your baby bottle and don't get distracted. Hell, this food can't, it will hurt your sweet tummy. You can only have baby food. If you want, I'll get another jar of some kind of puree..."

Shouta stared at her “grown-up food” for a while until she spoke again, telling him to stop. The man shook his head when she said she’d give him another kind of purée; no way! He didn’t want that, the stuff he’d had to stomach was bad enough. After she gave him a bottle, he sucked on the rubber nipple, drooling down his chin. He drank the whole bottle like a good baby, then reached for her. “Mommy. Need t’ go pee-pee Mommy.” 

I laughed .. "Stupid baby. What do you think why are you in a diaper? The toilet is always with you. Come whenever you want. The toilet is forbidden for you ..
By the way, in the mixture that you drank, I also added a little laxative .. So I think in a few minutes you will not only wet the diaper ... So sit down. After I eat, I'll change your diaper ...

Shouta whimpered, shoving his mittened hand into his mouth. “You said a bad word, Mommy.” He mumbled around the hand, sucking on it. The minute his bladder twinged, he sighed and let go, allowing pee to soak the front of the diaper. It sagged noticeably under his cute new onesie, and he reached over, eyes round and full of tears, “I-I made pee-pee, Mommy. Can you pwease change me?” 

"I will change your diaper, but if you make a poo-poo, you will sit in the stern until the evening, so I will change you a little later. It is not too full yet. You will play while in the playpen, and then I will change you."

I take the baby off the high chair and carry it to the playpen and lay it on the colorful rug. I give a few toys. porovozik, typewriter, rattle and ring for teeth. I put a pacifier in my baby's mouth.

"Play baby, and in half an hour I will change your diaper according to my calculations by this time you have to do poo-poo ..."

The man pouted childishly, lower lip quivering. He allowed his wife-now his Mommy-to lift him out of the high chair and place him into a playpen. Drool oozed down his chin, and he couldn’t help but feel angry; why was life so goddamn unfair? He couldn’t act like an adult or she’d get pissed, but if he tried acting like the baby she so desperately wanted she’d still punish him? That made no sense. 

The man scowled, but accepted the offered pacifier and sucked on it while he listened to his former wife speak. She told him to play, so he did, shaking the rattle and spitting out the pacifier. He stuck the teething ring into his mouth instead, and gummed on it. Drool oozed down his chin and onto his onesie as he gurgled mindlessly, kicking his little legs, “Gaaaah.” 

I admire my ex-husband.
He lies on his back and behaves like a real baby, playing with a rattle and a ring for the teeth.
I shoot a small video on my phone as it plays playpen.
How quickly he turned from an adult into a little baby.

"You are such a cute baby. I think everyone will be delighted with you. Let's have another 15 minutes to play. You should get used to wet diapers. Soon you will completely lose control of your bowels and bladder and you will dirty diapers like a real baby . "

Shouta cooed, dribbling on himself as he sucked on the teething ring. He didn’t seem to mind much that Mommy was filming his babyish antics, going as far as to gurgle and roll around a bit on his back. The man’s tummy grumbled in warning as his bowels churned, and he felt the floodgates open again. As he soaked the already-wet diaper, he tried ignoring how drenched it was, instead teething on the ring with a contented smile. 

That was when a different sort of churning made him whimper, tears brimming in his eyes. The pain that came with the twisting and churning of his gut was enough to make the poor baby start to cry. He didn’t just poop his diaper, he had diarrhea, and god almighty did it hurt coming out. By the time he was done, Shouta was crying like a real baby, “U-uwaaaaah! Moooommy!” 

I hear a loud cry from the playpen and immediately walk up to the side to see how the baby is lying and crying bitterly. I saw his diapers used and understood everything ...

"Now, Mommy will change you. You are my baby. You do not need to cry," I like motherly.

I take you to the handles, put a pacifier in my mouth and crying verse.
I carry you to the nursery and put it on the changing table.
"Now baby will be the cleanest ..."

I unfastened the onesie and carefully removed the diaper, throw it in the bucket.
Then I take wet wipes and wipe them with ordinary baby from urine and the bottom soiled with stern.
Then I insert a suppository pill in the bottom. She will stop the pain ...

Then sprinkling baby powder, I secure the diaper ...
Then I take out baby's fleece pajamas. white-pink with sewn arms and legs.
And I fill in there baby and zip up to the chin.

"What a cute baby you are in this outfit. And now I will send you to sleep. You will sleep in our bedroom, but tomorrow we will go to the store and we will buy you a crib to sleep there like a real baby.

I put you on our bed, but I give you a teddy bear and cover with a Hello Kitty blanket. And after giving it a go everywhere, I fix the binky in your mouth. "Good night my baby"

Shouta continues sobbing even as his Mommy carried him into the nursery and lay him down on the changing table. Crying like a big baby, he whimpered while she removed the onesie and changed his soiled diaper. The cold wet wipes made him cringe but he didn’t struggle, instead enduring the humiliation of having his poopy bottom wiped. 

As she cleaned up his privates, Shouta sucked on his hand, drooling on himself. The action soothed him, and he closed his eyes, his sobbing turning into little whimpers. The suppository made him shudder and sniffle, but he didn’t protest against it, instead letting her slide it up his bottom. He sighed in relief when the baby powder was applied and a nice, fresh diaper was taped up around his waist. 

His wife went so far as to dress him in pink-white fleece baby pajamas, the arms and legs sewn so they’d cover up his hands and feet. The former man lay back on their bed when she set him on it, mentioning he’d be sleeping in a crib tomorrow. Shouta just yawned, rubbing his eyes and curling up with his teddy bear the minute she gave it to him, letting her put the pacifier in his mouth, “Nigh’-nigh’, Mommy.” 

Night, I'm give baby's, a  baby bottle filled with warm milk, in which put a little sleeping pill.

I temporarily remove the pacifier, and put the nipple from the bottle into the baby's mouth.

"Come on baby, you have to drink this delicious milk. It will help you to calm down and sleep until morning." I cooed
I watch with a smile how you childishly drink milk from a bottle ..

"Soon the sleeping drags will work and the baby won't wake up until the morning .." - I think, myself...