LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Husband to Baby Boy(private w/Anastasiya_diapee)

Aizawa Shouta was being lazy; he’d been fired from his latest job and since then was just lying around his house. His wife was nagging him about having a baby and complaining, asking if he lost his job. Typical woman. He simply tuned her out each time the baby conversation turned up, and never really told her he was fired because...well, all that got her off his back when he shrugged on his coat in the mornings was “I have to go to work”. 

Most days, he just went to a bar and got drunk. Sometimes he fucked a girl or two, maybe even let them top him depending on his mood. He was usually pretty sloppy anyway, getting stains on his ties and shirt collars, but he always managed to hide the evidence that he was cheating on his wife. 

Until today. He came inside reeking of alcohol and sex, tie missing, shirt collar undone to reveal that his neck was covered in purple hickeys, his stubble-covered face flushed and black hair hanging loose around his shoulders. His pants had an unusual sort of dark stain on the front, and he made no effort to hide it, too tired to care. 

I am 30 year old Anastasia de Young. I am a tall blonde with green eyes at 25 years old. I married Aizawa Shouta.

At first he was laak and caring, but then something broke in his behavior.
He began to drink as a result of his kicked out of work.

As he says to me, he is always looking for work, but from the marks in his phone I found out that he is not looking for work, but he goes to bars and cheats on me with simple girls.

I got angry. As I recently climbed on the site ABDL and I learned about one reception. And I decided to use it with precision. I returned home and saw him. half drunk with wet pants.
I went to the bathroom and filled a muscle relaxant with a syringe and went to my husband.

“Dear, we need to talk ... I found out that you are lying to me. an adult. You will become my baby. I will leave you a choice. You will either cooperate or I will make you become a baby by force. Choose! "

Aizawa simply stared at his wife when she stormed into the living room. That was when she gave him the ultimatum, told him he had to be her baby either by force or willingly. What the fuck? He stared at her longer, confusion plain on his gaze, but he didn’t have a choice. She had something in her hand-a syringe?-and he really did not want to know what that did. Shivering a little, the tall man shook his long, black hair from his eyes and muttered out, “Okay. I’ll-I’ll be your baby. Whatever that means.” 

"Well. From this moment you will call me: Mommy. And only this way, and nothing else. Now I want to undress completely and underwear, too, and folded here" and I draw the garbage bag. "If you refuse to cooperate, then this injection will help me, but then I also slap you."

Aizawa removed his stained clothes when she commanded him to, shrugging off his suit jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. “..Yes, Mommy.” He murmured, a blush covering his cheeks as he looked away. Sighing, he stepped out of his slacks and underwear like a good baby, putting each item into the garbage bag after folding it. 

"Good." I take a bag of things from him and take a pacifier from another pocket. I put it in my husband's mouth.
"Now the baby needs to be bathed. It smells of you now ..."
I take you to the bathroom on the way, throwing a bag of things in the trash.

I bring you into the bath and ordered me to sit on the floor and start filling the bath with warm water.

"My baby will be the cleanest"

Aizawa simply sucked the pacifier when it was placed into his mouth. He didn’t want to piss his wife off, not if it meant getting punished like a baby. When she started dragging him to the bathroom, he acquiescences to her whims and just remains quiet. Aizawa sat on the floor while she filled the tub, nursing the pacifier like any other baby.

“Excellent,” I said. Measuring the temperature of the water, I added baby foam there, and soon the bathtub was filled with water.

I take the baby in my arms and gently drop into the water.
I squeeze liquid soap on my lips and start bathing the baby with plenty of foam on his back and chest.
I gave a few children's toys in the form of ducks.

"Look baby you have company" I say bathing baby ..

Shouta could only watch as his wife(former wife?) filled the bathtub with warm water and added baby foam. He frowned a bit, blushing incredibly deeply when she picked him up like he weighed nothing at all. Unable to speak, he surrendered and let her set him down in the bathtub, letting out a surprised, contented sound when he realized it was nice and warm. 

Shouta lay back in the tub, relaxing; he hadn’t taken a proper bath in years, and the familiar sensation of warm water against his naked skin was comforting. When his wife began to wash his body over with liquid soap,  he was pleasantly surprised once again; it felt so good it made him sigh happily, and sink deeper into the water. The foam on his back and  hairy chest tickled a bit, but he liked it. After he saw the woman drop some ducks into the tub with him, Shouta cracked a smile. He picked one up, blushing a little, and murmured through his pacifier, squeaking it, “Ducky.” 

I wash my baby's feet with a special focus on his private area. "Baby, you have too much hair on your body. Nothing after a bath, mommy will make you smooth."

Last I wash my head with him. Taking the baby shampoo, I put it on the head of my baby after that I wash off the foam with a small scoop.
I wrap you from head to toe in a Hello Kitty fluffy towel and put it on a small nightstand near the bath and start kneading.

Shouta blushed when she started to wash his private area, whining a bit. He shivered and giggled as she washed his feet; they were ticklish. The man nodded after his wife told him he had too much hair on his body and she’d be making him smooth after the bath. “Yes, Mommy.” He muttered, closing his eyes while she started washing his hair with baby shampoo so it wouldn’t get into his eyes. Shouta jolted upright when she suddenly swaddled him in a bright pink Hello Kitty towel, surprised, but soon relaxed after feeling how fluffy it was. “Soft!” He chirped happily, lying back with a contented smile. After Mommy put him on the nightstand and began to knead, Shouta hummed and smiled; it felt good. As she did so, he murmured, “Kitty?” and looked down at the towel. Hello Kitty was girly, but it was still something with cats, and he loved cats. 

baby remains slightly wet.
I take out a special cream and generously put it on my pubis, legs, chest and hands.

After waiting 10 minutes, I wipe the cream with a disposable towel and enjoy watching the hair from his body with the cream.

Then I smeared it from head to foot with a special lotion, which makes the skin soft and pleasant.
My baby was smooth, pink and smelled like a pure baby. 

"This finish bath, my clen baby" - I'm say, and give him into mouth pink pacifier

Shouta shivered as she rubbed the cream over his legs, chest, hands, and pubis. He squirmed a little, uncomfortable with how cold it felt after the warm bath, but let his wife rub it all over him. After ten minutes, he looked confused; why hadn’t she gotten this oily stuff off him yet? 

That was when his wife grabbed a disposable towel and rubbed it over him, which resulted in the hair coming off like it was nothing at all. Smooth-chested, bare-legged and penis completely bare, he looked much younger. Even with the tiny bit of hair on his cheeks-which had also come off-he would’ve looked youthful, like a pre-teen, but now that every inch of him barring his head was hairless and soft, he looked far more like a baby. 

Shouta’s long, wavy black hair hung past his shoulders and without the stubble on his cheeks or hair on the rest of his body. His big, brown eyes appeared to be much wider and cuter, his thumb straying to his  lips as he lay back. The baby-smell coming off him from the lotion was comforting, and he seemed to like it. He immediately started nursing the offered pink pacifier, removing the thumb from his mouth. “I wike my paci.” He murmured, closing his eyes.

“You are my sweet baby,” I pet my baby, motherly, “and now I have to wear my baby ...”

I pick up my baby in my arms, picking it up under the bottom and carry it to the bedroom and put it on a removable carpet on the floor.

I bring the accessories for changing the diaper: baby oil, baby's powder and the diaper.
I lift the baby's legs and straighten the diaper under his bottom.
Then I take the baby oil and rub it into the hairless pubis, penis and lifting his legs, also his buttocks.
I generously pour in the powder and hold the diaper on his thighs.

Then I take the white onisieTEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpgand put it on him, buttoning the buttons on the diaper.
I wore mittens on his hands s-l225.jpg.688b636c519b558e16244e7c31215436.jpg

so that he could not take anything, and pink booties on his legs, but I put a baby bonnet on the baby's head.

"Well, my baby and dressed," I admire looking at my ex-husband, who became a baby and sucking the pacifier.

"You're so cute. You should have eaten you."
I take you in my arms and bring you to the mirror on the clothet. "Admire the baby"

Shouta sucked on his pacifier as his wife called him her sweet baby, picking him up in her arms. He allowed her to carry him into the bedroom, placing him on a changing mat on the floor. The man could only watch, drool dripping down his chin, while his wife brought over baby oil, baby powder, and a thick diaper. 

He gurgled through his pacifier, and nursed it while his new Mommy lifted up his legs above his head. Shouta just watched after she finished sliding the diaper underneath his naked bottom and rubbed baby oil into his member, along his naked bottom, and his hairless legs. The man shivered after the powder was shaken over his butt and privates; it felt funny. 

Before he could even move, she’d already taped up the diaper around his waist and took out a babyish onesie. It was covered in fairies and unicorns, all girly and cute, and had snaps in the crotch for his diaper. The onesie was tight around his thick, bulky diaper, letting it bulge out. He was about to inspect it further when his former wife secured the onesie around his crinkling diaper and grabbed pink mittens with white ribbons on the wrists so he couldn’t take them off. 

Shouta squirmed a little, but let her slide them onto his hand, continuing to suck the pacifier until the rubber tasted gross. He spat it out and stuck his mittened hand into his mouth instead, drooling as his wife slid pink booties onto his little feet. “Soft.” He cooed, dribbling on himself a bit, lifting his little feet and gurgling. Shouta reached out, diaper crinkling as he squirmed, “I gotta use diapie, Mommy? But I a gwown-up.” 

"Baby you are mistaken. You are only one year old now. You have to use a diaper and you will get used to it. There is no toilet for you now, just like your previous life. Now you will lie down for a while on the table while mommy cleans up. I won't change my diaper. It will hold 500 ml of liquid, so I will change you after dinner, before going to bed, and now be quiet, suck your paci and do not go anywhere. " so as not to spit it out, her paci.

I bring a huge trash bag and the first thing I threw out all my old husband's old pants and socks.

Then I threw all his shirts and trousers out of the closet from his shelf, followed by his costumes.

Half an hour later there was not a single male thing in the room. I tied a knot on top of the package.
“I'll think about it ... Either throw it all out, or give it to charity. In any case, this clothes in the house will not be anymore, we will pick up a new wardrobe for you in the morning. .

The former man obediently lay back on the table, drool trickling down his chin. He blushed when he was told he was only a year old now, and he’d have to use his diaper. Speaking of that, the long-haired man already found himself wetting, the crotch of the diaper swelling as he lifted his legs again, filled with pee. His eyes watered when she told him he’d be getting a changing after dinner. 

“Okay...” He murmured, disappointed. Sticking his mittened hand back in his mouth, all he could do was watch as his wife threw away all his clothes. She threw away all his shirts, trousers, socks, and even his work outfits and costumes. Shouta bit back a protest and whimpered, squirming in his back. He sucked his pacifier too, picking it up and sticking it into his mouth. Drool trickled down his chin as he nursed on his paci, closing his eyes. His diaper swelled up with his pee and sagged between his legs, pulling a whine from him. 

I finished packing my husband's clothes into bags ...

"Okay, baby, I think it's time to feed you. I'm sure that you are already hungry."
I take you in my arms and carry you to the kitchen.
There, the baby is waiting for a baby's highchair made to the size of my baby.
I set it there and attach it with a tray.

On the tray, I put 3 jars of baby food: tense beef, grated carrots with an apple and banana puree and put a bottle of milk mixture.
"Well baby. This is your meal." I say, and I tie a bib around his neck with an embroidered inscription "BABY".
I scoop brown pasta with a baby spoon and bring it to the baby’s mouth.

"Be a good baby and open your mouth."

Shouta gurgled in agreement when his wife said it was time to feed him, and she was sure he was already hungry; yes, he was very hungry! The man rested his head against her shoulder, cooing. He sucked on his mittened hand, drool dripping down his chin as she picked him up and set him into the high-chair. The man allowed her to attach the tray to the chair without making a fuss, though his wet diaper was a bit uncomfortable. 

He just watched her get out the jars of baby food, diaper squishing into his crotch as he squirmed. The bib around his neck didn’t bother him, and he opened his mouth as soon as she scooped up some of the baby food into a spoon.

I feed my baby with baby food, sometimes as if accidentally smearing his nose, cheeks and chin. He sits with a dirty face just like a baby ...

I am pleased to see how he opens his mouth when I give him a spoon for a spoon and how he shudders every time the food flows into his throat.

"Well, you ate the first bottle of the jar, here drink it down a little." and I give the baby to drink from a bottle by putting the pacifier from the bottle in the baby's mouth.

The man sighed and frowned when she got the baby food all over his face. Squirming, he pouted and opened his mouth, letting his wife shove the baby food down his throat. It was disgusting, but he managed to keep his composure. Baby food dribbled down his chin as he ate and he shuddered with every spoonful, but Shouta choked it all down. When he was finally done with the first jar of revolting baby food, his wife shoved a bottle into his waiting mouth in place of the pacifier. He reluctantly began to drink, sighing as the warm milk trickled down his throat.

“So I’m saying clever when the baby finished the first jar. Now is the time to start the second one and it’s: very wiped carrots with an apple. in your place I would eat well ... "
I scoop orange mass, spoon.
"Let's open your tunnel. A spoon came with yam-yam-yam"

His tummy rumbled loudly, and he whimpered, tears brimming in his eyes. This was way too much food! His poor stomach couldn’t take more, he felt like he’d burst if he took so much as one bite of the offered baby food. Shaking his head, he whined, “No, not hungry! I’m full, Mommy!” The man was full, no question, and he wouldn’t be eating more. Closing his mouth firmly, he turned his head away, pouting. He stamped his little feet and kept his pouty lips shut tight.

“I don’t need to lie to the baby. You ate only one jar of baby food. It’s very little for your tummy. You have to eat everything I prepared for you or I’ll have to feed you with force and I think you will hardly like it. Now he opened his mouth and swallowed All this food, if you want I can give it to drink this milk mixture from a bottle.

Shouta opened his mouth and allowed her to feed him after she threatened to force feed him. He squirmed a bit, before saying, “Can I have a baba when I’m done, Mommy?” and taking another bite. His tummy gurgled in protest and he moaned softly, tears pricking his eyes as he ate everything Mommy offered him. When he was done, he sniffled, burping softly.