LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm new to this sort of thing

Hi, everyone! I've never really explored ageplay or ABDL before, but I'm excited. Kind of nervous, I guess, and maybe a little embarrassed? I'm into omorashi but that's a kink thing, and this is very much a non-sexual thing for me. I still live with my parents, but hopefully I'll move out in a year or two. Until then, I'd love to chat and get to know people on here! I had a weird and not great childhood, so that's probably why this interests me.

Hi Baby Doll, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, and happy to have you join us. It’s natural to be a bit nervous, but I’m sure you’ll get past that. And feeling embarrassed too, well we all know what that’s like also. And because of that, you should feel ok being here. Lots of likeminded people, and we all love our diapers. There’s lots to see, do, and learn here, just have a good look see. Questions are always welcome, and try not to be to embarrassed not to ask about something. People here are generally very helpful here. So now you just need to relax, have fun, and enjoy! See ya round, I hope? 

• Like 1