LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boss put me in diapers(Private w/marxthebaby)

Daddydrew

Andrew Stevens ran to bathroom again for the 5th time this morning. He was having bladder issues due to a UTI he discovered he had about a week ago. He had been taking meds and drinking liquids to help with it and was doing a lot better. However it seemed to be doing pretty badly, however Andrew wasn't surprised since today was the first day he had actually had coffee since he started taking meds. But what was worst was that his dick of a boss was harassing the hell out of him today. He booked Andrew for the entire day with meetings, mostly in his office and would get on his case everytime he stepped out to use the bathroom. They took a 10 minute break when Andrew decided he needed to use the bathroom, but couldn't since he had to finish this last email. He was sitting in his office as the urge grew and grew. His boss was pounding at the door saying they needed to go to their next meeting. "Hold on..i'm almost done with this. I'll be there in just a minute." Andrew said. He was crossing his legs and holding so badly. He sent the email and jumped off the chair to the bathroom. However he tripped over his brief case and before he knew it, he had pissed himself and all over his pants.

Andrew was freaking out, he couldn't go to the next meeting and most certainty couldn't leave his office. He took his pants off and threw his wet underwear in the trash. He tried drying off his pants as best he could but it still smelled like piss. All the while his boss kept knocking and pounding at his door.

William Montgomery had gotten tired of his subordinate’s excuses long ago; the other man was being irresponsible, constantly taking bathroom breaks and generally not focusing much. The man was getting on his last nerves, and William had planned on scolding him for his behavior again today. However, this time when he knocked on the door, his subordinate gave another one his lame excuses, but it sounded much more frantic. What was the other man even doing in there? Curiosity and annoyance with his constant bathroom-breaks overpowered his usual desire to leave well enough alone, and William managed to jimmy the door open. The reek of piss assaulted his nostrils the minute he stepped inside, and just by looking at the dark stain on Andrew’s carpet and the state of his half-naked body he could guess what happened.

“So. Care to explain why you wet yourself like a baby?” William demanded, as he put his hands on his hips, slamming the door behind him so nobody else would bother them.

Andrew was startled to say the least but he was much more upset." What...what the fuck are you doing get out. Cant you see im in no shape to go to the next meeting." Andrew said as he tried covering up his small manhood. "For your information I have a UTI which makes me frequently go to the bathroom. And thanks ro you i couldn't hold it. Can you at least get me some towels or something!"

William scowled at the man, and glanced at the stain on the floor. “Thanks to me, huh? So it’s my fault you wet yourself all over the floor?” He obviously didn’t believe him in the slightest, his expression twitching into an annoyed grimace. After the man started whining and yelling at him, he grabbed his subordinate by the ear. “That’s it. You know, I don’t normally do this to my subordinates, but I think you’ve earned yourself a punishment. You don’t yell at me that way after peeing yourself like a big baby. UTI or no UTI, I don’t tolerate disrespect from my subordinates.”

He dragged Andrew over to the desk and locked the door so nobody else would enter after grabbing a package from the closet. “Bend over the desk. If you take your punishment without crying, I’ll get the cleaning supplies and pretend this never happened. If you so much as make a peep while I’m punishing you, little boy, I will be getting a different type of supplies for you and you will stand with your naked ass on display in the corner of this room until I get you.” In reality, he had diaper changing supplies prepped; he never knew anybody would actually be foolish enough to piss themselves on the job. Until today, that is. The man took out his ruler from the desk, and when his subordinate was bent over, gave him several stinging swats to his thighs.

Andrew tried fighting his boss off. Even with how angry he was he was no match for him. Andrew was much smaller and weaker in comparison. "Get off of me, I don't need you and dont want to be touched. And punishment? The only one who needs punishment is you. Wait until HR hears about this." Andrews words fell on depth ears as his boss paid no mind or attention to them.

As his boss grabbed his bubble butt he tried turning but his boss had a firm grip. He tried to move from the desk but the next thing he felt was several sharp smacks. " what the fu...OW. stop..ow, ow.. god damit stop." Andrew said in pain. He couldn't move and he couldn't leave his office like this.

His boss glared at the smaller man when he started swearing and trying to push all the blame on him. He’d had just about enough of Andrew acting like he was a big-shot after having just peed himself like a big baby; he needed to know who was in charge. William gave him a few more hard, stinging spanks on his ass, this time using his bare hand, intoning with each spank, “Lying! Is! Very! Immature!” He glowered down at the pitiful man and spanked him harder in hopes of making him cry, “Now stop telling me fibs, little boy; I’m your boss, and I know for a fact that HR won’t care. If you do tell them, you’d have to admit what you did, won’t you? You’ll have to admit you made a little mess.” He growled, hitting his bubble butt harder. “Now admit you need my help to get all cleaned up and I won’t have to report you.” 

Andrew screamed in pain and yelped at every spanking.  He was emotionally drained, just from wetting himself and now this whole ordeal with his boss. His boss made a good point too, it was his words against someone who has been at the company longer. And with no proof he wouldn't be in great shape. After about 5 more hits he started to break. He slowly formed tears as he looked behind him at his boss spank and spank him. "Please...please stop." Andrew said as his tears started to flow. 

He let all his energy out in the form of tears, crying worst than he ever had. He pissed himself and is being manhandled by his boss. "I...i need help. .please" andrew said as he could barely form words and his legs started to give.

The man’s loud yelps and squeaks really made William hard in his pants, though he didn’t admit it to him. The sounds he made were music to his ears. Satisfied with his response, his boss grabbed him and set him down on a changing mat he had handy just in case something like this happened. William has been waiting for a chance like this for a very, very long time, and he’d be damned if he let it go to waste. “Good boy.” He told him after he admitted he needed his help, forcing the now bawling man onto his back. “Now, I want you to lift up those legs for me and don’t complain when I get the rest of your supplies, or I’ll give you an even worse spanking. Do you understand me, boy?” 

William demanded to know, grabbing the other supplies he needed. Baby powder, baby oil, oversized, frilly diapers he’d bought a while back, and a pair of plastic panties that would lock securely over the diapers. The diapers had little hearts and teddy bears all over them, and the back of the diapers read “Daddy’s Baby Girl” in pink bubble-letters.

If the man dared to complain, William would give his sore ass a smack with his hand, glaring down at him sternly as he spoke, “If you’re going to piss on the floor, I may as well give you something to do it in so you don’t make a mess. I’m not gonna let anybody else see you wearing these...if you let me take care of your little bathroom-problem from now on.”

He told him sternly, applying baby powder to his spanked bottom and rubbing the oil everywhere but his cock, avoiding it on purpose. William slipped the diaper under his bottom, taping it up snugly around the younger man’s waist. He gave his diapered rump a condescending pat as he spoke, “If you have to have a potty-break, you go in your diaper. When your diaper is all nice and wet for Daddy, you waddle your little ass back here and ask me to change it for you, understand? Don’t you dare even think about using the bathroom when you have these on, or I’ll be forced to give you another spanking. You will use your diapers, and you will come to me and let me check them when you’re done. If you really do have an infection, then you should make plenty of wet diapers for me, shouldn’t you?” 

Andrew was beaten and exhausted. He looked at his point and said, " fine." He lofted up his legs as high as he could, which wasn't that high due to the pain if those spankings. He looked at the back of the diapers and said, "please not those. I'll consider being diapered but those are too much.  Where did you even get those? Is it some kind of kink for you?" As his boss was applying the powder and diaper, andrew couldn't help but get a little hard. The extra padding felt nice but he didn't want to give gis boss any ideas.

After being diapered and put into the plastic pants he said, " can i at least stay here for the meeting? I don't even want to leave this office with this on. At least not until my pants dry. And there is bo way in hell I'll be calling you daddy."

• 3 weeks later...

“Awww, looks like someone’s getting excited. Look at your tiny little pee-pee rising like that for Daddy. You must really like it when Daddy puts you in your diapers, huh?” He teased after seeing his little cock get hard, making sure the diapers were nice and secure. After safely locking the pants-wetting employee in his plastic pants, William smirked. He forced the man onto his back, chuckling after he continued to be so defiant, demanding to know if this was some kind of kink, “Of course not; I simply found them at a store one day. What kind of a man would I be if I actually had that sort of...kink? Besides, even if I did, this just proved to me that you’re too childish to take care of yourself.”

Without waiting for a response, he gave him another swat on the butt and then grabbed him under the chin so he’d be forced to look at him, “Stop your whining, baby boy; you’re going to the meeting whether you like it or not. You’re wearing your wet pants out there; by now the stain is faded and it just smells a bit anyway. Daddy is going to make damn sure you go to the meeting whether you wear your wet pants or just the diapers; I don’t care how many people laugh, I want you out there. They make fun of you, then I’ll take care of it myself.”

The last part was a blatant lie; he wanted people to make fun of his baby, to know who was really in charge. “If you’re this rude to me again, I’ll be throwing you over my knee and spanking that ass of yours a second time, and you won’t be getting your diapers changed if you have an accident. If I so much as see you try removing those diapers, there’ll be hell to pay. I might even change you in broad daylight, if it comes to that. You got that, baby boy? I’m in charge here, and if you’re not good...well, just remember who has the key to your plastic panties. I can always keep you locked in them for the rest of the day. You’ll have to piss and shit yourself until it’s full to bursting. Would you enjoy that, baby Andy? I bet you’ll be calling me Daddy eventually, little man!” 

• 2 weeks later...