LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr P Trial Run

Well after working in China for seven months and living on cloth diapers I finally picked up a pack of Dr P adult diapers. Well so far they are not bad. They don't sit as high on the waist as most North American adult diapers however they are still high enough. They also have a tough wide plastic strip that goes across the front of the waist where the tapes would attach, I assume it is to stop any tearing of the lighter plastic that cover all diapers.

When dry I found they were slightly thicker than Depends. When wet they don't seem like they will hold up quiet as well however I won't wear it that long.

So far they are not bad. But we shall see, its only my first Dr P.

B.

I found that too. They don't seem to lock wetness away so well, maybe it's the humidity though. What are you working as over there? teaching english? if you don't mind me asking that is

l?o sh?

Having a good time teaching english in the Middle Kingdom.

I don't think its the humidity especially in Beijing which has a pretty dry climate. When I first arrived I had a pack of Depend which worked about the same. But beggars can't be choosers...

I actually found Dr. P's diapers in the Philippines and really liked them. I thought they were very much like the Attends 10s here, but that tape landing strip was really nice. I liked the quilted channels, too. You can read what I thought about them in my diaper review if you want more information, but I thought they were a pretty good diaper for the price. The maid at the hotel totally busted me with them, too, which I found a little exciting.

-RMS

P.S. I was over there teaching.

yeah the quilted channels are cool! they have alot of different ones, mine had like fruit on the landing zone and was promoting keeping active when you're older :thumbsup:

How is your mandarin progressing Bboy?

My bad, I wasn't thinking properly when you said Beijing lol for some reason I was just thinking it was humid like the south is but it gets really cold up there!! How long are you staying for?