LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a scenario planned, but I can always try something new if anyone wants that. We don’t have to RP exactly like this, it’s just an idea I had.

Scenario: 

My character is a man who isn’t exactly submissive; a bratty dom through and through, he tends to be the one on top in most non-sexual and sexual situations. He gets the job he wants and he’s just gotten a promotion on top of that, he’s always winning arguments, and most people know not to fuck with him. He’s dominant, powerful, too cocky for a man his age, and  he enjoys getting punished(though he’d never admit to it). 

One day, he meets Daddy online while looking for a quick fuck: a man who has set out to change that, maybe change a few other things, too. Like that cockiness of his; maybe that could be remedied with a firm enough hand.

Their true Daddy/baby boy relationship starts with the realization that the supposed dom loves being a brat...and getting punished for it.

Cue Daddy bringing the belt out because this bratty little shit won’t keep his damn diapers on(or his mouth shut).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Max was never the type of man who got fucked. He was simply surfing the web before it happened, looking for someone to stick his dick into; basic stuff. When he joins a dating website and puts up a picture of himself-he has long, messy black hair and brown eyes that are so tired they make him look like he never gets sleep-he doesn’t really expect much. So imagine his surprise when someone actually starts a conversation with him...

Max saw the pretty blond who messaged him and initially thought it was too good to be true. He smiled to himself as he sent a “hey” back, chuckling. This poor girl would have no idea what he’d do to her...the things he’d do when she was naked. Max grinned at the thought.

Max does exactly as she asked, and then sends a picture of himself. He’s obviously hard through his boxers. “Okay~. I hope to see you there.” Unaware of what exactly he’s just agreed to.

Max rolled his eyes. “Just come in here and I’ll show you a good time.” There’s a bit of a stain on his boxers that, to someone stupid, may look like piss. It’s really just cum. He helps her inside and to the living room, which is actually quite childish. It’s messy, there’s stuff strewn everywhere, and he seems he was just watching cartoons before she came in. He hoped she’ll be an easy fuck, and now that she seems really stupid, she might be even easier than he’d hoped.

He sighs, fucking her a bit more. “It’s fine. I’ll go easy on ya.” Max mutters, while jerking himself in and out.

It’s obvious that he’s not actually holding back, for her sake or his.

Max chuckled, and went harder. He grabbed her by the hips as he plowed into her asshole, nice and deep. “There we go. Ya like that?” He flushed when she mentioned the stain, rubbing his neck. “Welllll, it’s just cum.” He sounded like he was lying.