LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two mommies and a baby pvt Anastasiya

James looks at the dolls and he watches his new mommies eat.

Kayla smiles.

"If you're good baby girl mommy will make you feel good!" she cooes to her sissy baby.

"Wow babe you had a great idea I think he'll make a perfect baby." she said smiling drinking her whine caressing her girlfriends hand.

I whisper to Kayla in my ear. "If the baby is good, then give the babe suck on your breast. Milk is not there yet, but in the future we will breastfeed it."

I finish the meal and go to the playpen.
"Show sissy how you play. Shake a rattle and gnaw a ring for teeth, I want to see your cute chin covered with saliva .."

"Ok while I'm doing that you can rub her special place we need for him to associate his diapers with feel good time then she'll love her diapers!" Kayla was a psychiatrist so she knew what she was doing.

James hooked at his mommy Anastasia. He looked at her for a minute thinking about refusing to do it, but he remembered his last spanking

So he picked up the teething ring and began sucking on it making sure to slobber on it.

"I trust you my dear Kayla."

I watch as the baby plays with the ring and rattle.
Then, bending down the cherns board of the playpen, my neckline became visible, and I ran two fingers into the baby's diaper and discovered it was wet.

"What a nice girl. Wet your diaper" I and James, over his diaper, in front

"My head aches from the words of the baby .." I say, and from my carpán, I pull a real pacifier from her carp into the mouth of James.
"Baby, don't touch your binky.
I think you do not need to change the diaper, go while in the wet, maybe after you make a poo-poo, then you want to change the diaper. "

James is mad how they shoved a pacifier in his mouth shutting him up.

His eyes get big as she says for him to poop in his diaper.

"No i'm not going to!" he whines behind his pacifier

Kayla looks at the baby.

"Come on baby make poppies for mommies." she said cooing at him

"Baby play with your dolls for now and you won't notice how you ruin your diapers.

If you don’t stain them, then mommy will have to give you a suppository candle. "I inform the little girl and I give Kayla's a wink.
I knew that the little girl would let poo-poo into the diaper, if he was scared ...

"No please I don't wanna be a baby!" he cried he was doing his best to not get in trouble.

"You better be a good baby and make your mommies a nice little present or mommies will spank and mommy Anastasia will take care of it with a suppository." Kayla cooed

James did as he was told and played with his dolls a minute or two later he began pooping his diaper.

He started crying he was so mad and frustrated

I sit on the couch and watch the baby play. and suddenly I hear a distinctive sound.
"It seems the baby did what we want from him. Glorious baby. Do you want to change the diaper, Kayla? And I will help you," I appeal to my beloved.

"And you, baby, ask us to change a diaper for you childishly. I Am sure you dream of a fresh diaper, babygirly."

"Awe did our baby make a poopy?" Kayla said In baby talk

James looks at these crazy woman knowing he has to do what they tell him. He can't believe that he's now in and messy diaper.

"Mommy I went poopie in my diape can you pwese wange me?" he said in his best baby talk.

"Sure babe we can change her together!" Kayla says smiling at her sexy girlfriend

"Of course we change you, our sweet babygirly. You will always be a pure baby"
I put pacifier in my mouth and I take you on the grips under the bottom of the bottom and I feel the mess spread over the bottom and I carry it to the, our with Kayla's, bedroom and put it on the changing table.

"Kayla take everything dirty off the baby, and I'll bring the changeable things"

James cried hating being in a dirty diaper.

"Please just let me go I won't say a thing." he whined until his mommy put a pacifier In his mouth.

The baby was furious and embarrassed as his mommy patted his bottom.

He lays on his changing table ready to be changed.

"Is mommies little girl ready to get her diaper changed?" Kayla said cooing at her baby.

She reached over and shook a rattle at him.

"Here you go baby I want you to play with this while I change that dirty diaper."

I bring a new diaper of pink color and give it to Kayla's, I put the powder and baby's oil on the changing table.

I notice "Baby is so funny with a rattle. All the little girls love to play with rattles. Take care of it and suck your binky. While the moms make you clean sissy .."

when we changed the diaper in four hands.
Kayla undid the dirty diaper baby, and I wiped the bottom of the baby, James pubis and penis with wet wipes. I saw how he began to strain, so I rubbed it with napkins. I snapped my fingers on the organ and said.

"Baby immediately stop straining your wee-wee, otherwise mommy will have to put him in a cage and one more thing if I find out that you are playing with him, then I will punish you very strictly .."

While I was talking, Kayla meanwhile sprinkled baby powder and fixed the diaper ..

While Kayla finishes changing the diaper, I bring new clothes .. Beautiful dress, protective pink panties, knitted mittens, and booties with lace, and baby bonnet on head.

"I think today it will be possible to take a little walk with our baby after we dress her up. Is it true, my dear?" i say Kayla's and kiss her

(write the answers a little longer, please)

I help Kayla put on the clothes I brought when we dressed our princess I took her off the changing table, I fixed her dress, it was so short that I don’t hide the diaper at all, and I take her by one hand, and Kyle for the other, and we we bring the baby to the mirror.

"Look at yourself. How beautiful you are. You're ready for the street. Now you will play while your moms get dressed."