LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two mommies and a baby pvt Anastasiya

"Thank you, honey." I appeal to Kayla, and then I tell James - "Baby is your second mommy Kayla" and I kiss her gently in lips. "We will educate you together. She prepared a beautiful bath for you. We need give bath you."

I take you to the my arms and wind you in warm water.

"Kayla, while I wash our sissy back and stomach, can you help me and wash her feet?"

"You guys are crazy I'm not a baby and I'm a man not a girl!" he cried out. He tried to get away but a smack to his leg calmed him down. He did like looking at Kayla In her sexy Victoria's secret black bra and panties. Kayla opened up a bag and presented James with a pacifier. "Here baby girl this will keep you quiet." she cooed at him. Anastasia gave him the mommy look James opened and began sucking his pacifier.

"I would love to wash our baby girls feet." Kayla said winking at her girlfriend

"Okay. Let's start bathing sissy." I take a baby sponge and pour out the baby liquid soap with a strawberry odor and begin to thoroughly wash the back, the stomach and the armpits of the toy.

"Our baby will be the cleanest." Kayla gave the baby a binky, and at first she did not suck confidently, but soon entered the rhythm...

Kayla begins to wash the baby her legs ..

• Like 1

James was nervous and scared after being spanked he was also mesmerized by Kayla's bra and how she was St walking around in her bra and panties. Anastasia was hot too but she still had her clothes on. He had never seen a girl with her clothes off except on TV or on the computer. Twice he was about to get lucky until they discovered he was small. Kayla began washing him. "You have girly legs so smooth and look at that little thing. She cooed. "I'm a man James said defensively. "Sure you are." Kayla said. Then she smiled when she noticed how the little boy was staring at her.  "Does baby like?" Kayla said rubbing her hands on her tits. James started to get excited in the water he was still a guy and it got hard and grew a little. Kayla noticed right away. "Baby does like be a good baby girl and let your mommies bathe you then I'll make you happy sweetie." James just nodded. Kayla smiled at Anastasia as the plan was working!

I noticed how in the process of washing the baby got tense .. "Maybe if our girl is good and obedient, then maybe in the future we will make her small thanks. In the meantime, our girl is too small. Kayla prepare shaving accessories. The girl has too much nasty hair on the body, we have to do something about it. We have to make a smooth sissy out of it. "

James sees that Anastasia is going to shave him.

"No I'm a man you can't do this!"

Kayla looks at him.

"Ok baby girl that five spankings anymore back talk and I'll bump it to fifteen!"

James was scared and he settled down crying to himself sucking his pacifier.

"Will be good sissy baby."

I quit bathing baby and last wash, James head.
Then I take him out of the bath and put him on a small nightstand and start kneading his body until he becomes slightly wet.

"Kayla prepared everything you need to shave? Can you help me with this if you want our baby? What do you want to shave? Armpits, private zone, chest?"

"Wh--what no please you can't shave me!?" he began crying.

Kayla was mad and looked at Anastasia.

"Babe do you wanna give our baby girl a spanking I'll go grab a diaper and baby powder.

James looks in horror starting to cry

"I--I jji--just wanna go home!" he cries nervously

"Yes. Something our little girl was punishment. I will definitely give her a whipping when I shave her."

I put James on the pubic shave and start gently shaving this area. After 5 minutes, his groin was as smooth as a baby.

Next, I proceed to his feet.

"Our girl will be the sweetest and smoothest and you will still get a spanking for your behavior. Depending on the screams, I will see how many spanks I give you." I say, baby and carefully shaving all the hair off her feet.

After 10 minutes, I completely shaved all the hair from her arms and chest.
I wipe the rest of the paper with a towel.

"Now you are smooth and smell just like a sissy baby"

James cries to himself knowing he's going to get a spanking and these two beauties have basically kidnapped him and they're making him a baby girl. I have to get out of here! He screams in his head. James watched all his hair disappear and once she was done they put on some baby magic pink lotion on him. He smelt just like a baby. Kayla came walking back In with a diaper and baby powder. "I think the baby needs a spanking with mommy's hairbrush then she'll know were not messing around!" Kayla looked at her baby who's eyes were as big as can be. She could tell he was scared. "What do you thin mommy?" she said to Anastasia enjoying the fact that they're both mommies!

After the end of shaving, I applied a special lotion. It will make the baby's skin very tender, and also contains a good fragrance and the baby smells like pure sissy.

"After the disputes, the baby earned a spanking and I will perform. I think 25 spanks will be enough for the first time."

I sit down on a chair and put the baby on my knees, bottom to top, and begin to punishment, strongly, after 10 spanks. James was already sobbing like a baby, and his bottom was pink.
When I finished his ass was red.

"Sorry baby, but you yourself earned a whipping with your behavior and now, sissy" - I say and put you on a changing table - "you have to say to your children, thin voice: "Excuse me mommies. I will be a good girl."

"twenty five n--no pl--please!" he cried as he was roughly pulled over his new mommies lap. James's body jerked as the first blow hit the second one felt like a bolt of electricity ran through his body! He lost count after the fifteenth one. Finally after twentieth one he broke and he began crying. "I'm sorry please I'll be good!" he cried begging it to stop. James was relieved when it was over when he was laid on the changing table he knew they were serious and when his new mommies told him what to day he knew he had to say it.

"I will be a good girl mommies."

Kayla smiled

"No baby I want you to say I'll be a good baby girl." she said cooing at him.

James took a deep breathe looking at his new mommies Kayla who stood there in her bra and panties and his other mommy who was a knockout as well.

"I'll be a good baby girl."

"Good baby yes you are." Kayla said clapping

"Yes we have, the best babygirly." I also say motherly, gently kissing the baby on the cheek - "It remains only we are dressing her now ..."

I get out of the hidden wardrobe compartment: onesie white with princesses, baby mittens, booties and pink bonnet, as well as a new pink binky with a flower-shaped visor.

Putting James on back, I raised legs baby and Kayla straightens the diaper under his bottom, also pink with stars. Generously, she sprinkles baby sissy powder as well as his private area on the baby’s powder and fastens the diaper on our baby’s hips.

I notice that James began to whimper again with resentment and humiliation, and I deftly put him in his mouth, a pacifier.

Next, I take a onesie and put on the babygirl and fasten the buttons on the diaper.

Kayla and I put mittens on his hands to limit the activity of his hands and tie strong knots so that the baby could not untie them.
We put knitted booties on our feet.
The last one I put on James' baby bonnet on my head and tuck his hair under him and coo
"This is how our dvuochka. You are the sweetest and most beautiful. So I would have eaten you. Admire yourself"

I bring a huge mirror.

Mommy Kayla put you on her lap and straightened paci, hugged you, just like a baby. I take your photo on the phone.

James didn't resist at all he was broken and his bottom was on fire! He let her lay him on his back, he looked at the ceiling trying to figure out how all this happened. His thoughts were interrupted with squeals from his mommies, they both sounded like school girls as they giggled. "Oh my awe she's going to look precious." Both sounded like new mommies. James wanted to cry as they kept referring to him as a girl. "Ok I'm going to diaper the baby you can get her clothes ready. Kayla said unfolding the diaper. "Please I just wanna go home I won't say anything." he cried. "You can just lay there and be a good girl while mommy diapers you." Kayla said cooing at him. Anastasia brought over the pacifier. Oh know not now he thought to himself as he got excited or better yet his manhood got excited. "Look I think our baby girl is excited about her diapers!" Kayla said excitedly pointing at James little thing. Kayla powdered him and brought the diaper up tight between his legs. It's so unfair I'm a man of course I'm going to get excited by a hot girl rubbing me. He thought to himself. Once his diaper was taped in place he looked at it not believing that he was wearing a diaper! Kayla grabbed his man hood and began rubbing it she wanted him to associate his diapers and other baby stuff with feel good time. "You like that baby girl!" James spread his legs for easy access as he began grinding her hand his eyes rolling back in his head. It felt so good Kayla could feel him getting hard as a rock. She knew it wouldn't be long! She stopped before he could let go. He frowned and grinding his hips against her hand. "Ok baby I'll continue but I want you talking like a baby say goo goo ga ga." James would do anything for her to continue. He began doing as she told him what to say and Kayla went back to rubbing slowly then fast back in forth. "Do it baby girl do it for mommy." it happened James let loose! He felt so good and relaxed and laid there as his other mommy dressed him he was exhausted and put up no fight as he was dressed like the biggest baby girl ever! "She's so cute!" both girls said fawning over their new baby girl.

"Our babygirly is the best. Mommies will never leave you," I say, and hugging Kayla's, and kiss her.

"My dear. I think it's time for us to feed the baby. Go prepare her food, and I will take our baby for now," I say to Kyle.

Kayla comes out of the nursery, and I, picking up the baby under the bottom, carry her.
"Baby hungry? Baby will do nyam-nyam good?" I roll over James's ear.

James looked at his hands with the mittens on noticing he can't use them. "Please take these off I--I can't use my hands!" he cried wiggling his fingers. He still couldn't believe he had bee transformed into a baby girl even wearing a diaper. "Please let me go." he whines. He rolled his eyes hating the sweet syrupy baby talk. He got downstairs into the kitchen still noticing Kayla wasn't dressed. She wanted to keep her baby excited. She smiled when she saw him. "Is baby hungry?" she said shaking the baby bottle. "No please I'm not." Kyla gave him a fake pouty face.  "I think my baby girl is hungry yes she is!" Kayla grabbed his diapered crotch and began rubbing him again. She took her bra down revealing her nice sexy breast. James was so excited!

I bring some more baby food jars to the baby bottle. And I see Kayla having fun with the baby.

“Kayla doesn’t need to worry our girl. She hasn’t deserved it yet. And later we’ll feed him with breast when my breast begins to produce milk ..."

I take the first jar of food. This assorted grated vegetables: spice, cabbage, celery.
I tied the baby around the neck bib with the inscription "Mommies baby girl"
I spoon a yellow paste with a spoon and bring it to the mouth of the baby.

"I quickly opened my mouth. The car has already arrived Bip-Bip. Open it and swallow it."

James eyes got big! "Baby food!" he cried. "Shhh it's ok baby just relax and have fun." she purred into his ear still rubbing him. The baby just sat there enjoying the touch as his other mommie tied a bib around his neck. Kayla stopped smiling at him. What the hell they're going to breast feed me! He thinks to himself.

"No that's gross!" as soon as he opened his mouth he got a spoonful of baby food.

"Baby. You have to eat every spoon that I give you and just try to spit it out ... You will get another whipping. I’m sure your bottom has not passed since my last spanking. So let's continue to eat, I offer the next spoon."

Then turn to Kayla's. "Want to try feeding our babygirly?"

The baby food is so gross but at the threat of a spanking he opens accepting it. He still makes faces but he eats it even getting some on his bib looking just like a messy toddler. Kayla smiles "Sure." she takes the baby food jar taking the spoon whipping it around. "Open for mommy here comes nummy waby wooed." she said in her best baby talk.

Kayla backs up the feeding of the baby.

"You are a wonderful mommy, I tell Kayla" and kiss her. I think you can put her in the playpan to play while we have dinner ...

I take the baby out of the highchair and bring it to the living room where the assembled playpan stands.
I plant James there and give him pupae, a nose and a ring for teeth.
"Play baby .."

James was happy once his food was gone.

"Please don't make me eat that again!" he begs.

He watches excitedly as his two mommies kiss.

James can't help but get excited watching the two.

Good i'm finally getting out of here.

"A playpen!" he cries as he's put I his new playpens.

He kooks at the dolls and other baby toys surrounding him.

"Ok babe let's have a glass of whine before dinner." Kayla says smiling at Anastasia

We have dinner our adult food. Meat, vegetables and drink wine. I look what eyes are looking at us baby.
"Sissy do not get distracted by playing with your girlfriends-dolls, they are bored. You still can not eat adult food, it is only for adults and for mommies. This food will damage your tummy."
I'm going back to the food. We'll have dinner with Kayla and I stroke her palm.