LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sebastian Is Home Alone Again (Private)

maximusdignitas

My name is Sebastian and I am 16 year old as well as a sophomore.   I am 5' 8" and 115 lbs and I don't play sports, but like hanging with friends while doing fun stuff together like hang out at the mall, go to movies, play video games, or go to sports games.  I get along with my parents fine but I love having the house to myself which happens here and there, but hardly much longer than when they are working or when they have other weekend plans that I don't need to attend.  My parents have had conferences to attend and I found out that my parents would be gone tougher for two weeks.  I asked them where they were going, but it was hard for me to focus because while I cared at the same time I didn't.

I have a secret that no one knows about.    When my parents are away I usually drink their alcohol which is normal and not out of the ordinary, but what is is the fact I wear diapers and babyish stuff like pacis, bottles, bibs, and my parents keep a playpen, diaper bag, and diaper pail still with my cousins dirty diapers I was asked to empty, but kept out of sight.  The playpen is stored in the garage with a net locking over the top that I don't use.  I made a sign last time saying Sebastian"s Dirty Diaper Pail and then add my cousins old diapers to it filling it up so the wet, messy, as well  powder, filling the room  moved it into the living room because I can take the sign off if someone stops by without me knowing.  I have cloth diapers that I layer super thick so it's obvious and waddle then pin then with diaper pins colored blue and top it off with plastic pants.  I have some jean with pin stripe overall pants with snaps in the crotch and footed pajamas that I top it off with.  

The most humiliating part is I wet and mess my diapers just like a two year old except I am an expert at making stinkies and find it the most humiliating act possible  loading my diaper with my massive load so it's noticeable from the outside, which it always is.  I add alcohol to my bottle, go in the backyard and start jumping in my dirty diaper while sucking on my paci so the poop goes all over while taking breaks to finish my bottle until I get bored.

My parents left after I went to school today and I wish I could have skipped, but was afraid if they found out that they would start snooping into why which I didn't want them to never leave me alone again.

Archived