LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers for big thighs

Hey all! So I have been enjoying my crinklz astronauts recently (probably my second favourite print on a diaper to date!) But have found that there could be a little more room in the leg guards. I have pretty big muscular thighs that just seem to eat them lol. I dont carry much weight in the front but definitely have larger than most thighs and glutes and would like a diaper that covered my inner thighs a little better ( for 1 and 2). Anyone have this issue and have any suggestions? 

Thanks! 

Get cloth diapers ! They are made to your individual specifications not one size fits most ,a good cloth diaper is like a fluffy second skin ,the more they are used and washed the better they get ,my current set is 12 years old and none are even close to car wash rags yet , i use between 4 and 8 per day,my day diaper is a high rise contour ,my nite is full coverage high rise.
I had big thighs ,i am unfortunately shrinking now due to illness ,custom cloth are amazing and very accomadating of any unique sizing or preference you have .mine are Angelfluff ultimate 3 ,they have elastic waist, legs with a Velcro closure.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk