LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smuggling Methods

recently i have just been driving to a medical supply store to get attends and you all know from the dissapearing diapers thread how i hide them.

lets hear how you manage to aquire diapers and how you hide them, i know it's hard in a large family or with nosey roomates so lets hear exactly how far you go to keep this a secret.

if you live a life where everyone knows you wear let's still hear how you buy them and where you keep them, it's always good to hear about the lives of people who are out of the bathroom and are wearing openly.

Many years ago as a child I would cycle to the next village and go into the chemists shop with my "shopping list" a piece of paper with a whole load of stuff on it that I didnt want except two things-Plastic pants and Terry Towelling Nappies, they were so expensive that they took at least 1 years pocket money to buy and I then had to have a very good excuse as to what I had spent my pocket on. :thumbsup:

Once I had brought them I cycled home knowing that my parents would be out and went down the garden and hid them in a big old wooden box in the garden shed, and that was where they stayed for many years having received lots of visits until my dad cleared out the garden shed, boy was I peeved when he came in from the garden and said to my mum what were those Nappies doing out in the shed ?

I dont think my mum gave it any thought other than to say "oh they will make nice shoe cleaning cloth's " !

After that I went into purge mode for a few years. :badmood:

I buy online and then pick them up at the post office (as I usually am not there when the postman delivers).

I unpack my diapers and have them in a plastic container right inside the doorway of my closet. Usually the lid is off, but I don't hide from anyone. The only other person here is my girlfriend.

Guest diamondback688

i buy all of my diapers online and they are delivered to my mailbox and i just pick them up and take the boxes back to my condo...i just have a shelf in my closet thats loaded with diapers and supplies...

I usually either order on-line and they get delivered, or if I'm desperate/less than able to use a debit card, then I run down to Rite-Aid and pick up a sack. I usually don't bother hiding them, but when I *was* still living with my mom, I actually had a "false bottom" in my drawer. Kinda rigged it with a spare sheet of press-board that I stained to almost match the dressers' inside. Hid a full sack nicely, and she was none the wiser about their existance. :thumbsup:

These days either I collect from the supplier or they are delivered in big cardboard boxes from Tena that have a product number on them and that is all, so if you do not know what the product number is then you can only guess as to the boxes contents.

They certainly are no secret to my family :badmood:

Usually the delivery man does not know what they are either and he will be delivering the same thing all day over the local area. :thumbsup:

Lets see here

- log onto www.xpmedical.com

- place my order

- wait a week

- fedex shows up (I assume, cause i sometimes not home when he/she comes)

- mom brings them in the house

- i come home and take them to my room

I don't have to smuggle diapers around my mom

xpmedical...order anything but molicare...no problems :)

i unpack them and stack them up in my closet. if someone opens my closet and finds them, then i probably trust them enough anyways for letting them in my apartment, and to beat all at least look in my closet. i hide them, but if worse came to worse, i wouldn't really care.

recently i have just been driving to a medical supply store to get attends and you all know from the dissapearing diapers thread how i hide them.

lets hear how you manage to aquire diapers and how you hide them, i know it's hard in a large family or with nosey roomates so lets hear exactly how far you go to keep this a secret.

if you live a life where everyone knows you wear let's still hear how you buy them and where you keep them, it's always good to hear about the lives of people who are out of the bathroom and are wearing openly.

I store my diapers just in the closet. My over packed closet pile collapsed, so now the case sits in the middle of my studio apartment with the current pack worth just stacked openly on top of the box. *shrug* What the hell do I care.

Although I'm still embarrassed if somebody sees a wet diaper left out. I'm really not embarrassed that it's a diaper and I used it, just that I was being gross in leaving it.

I do try to hide it from co-workers. I tend to get fired if they find out. It's hard enough being Pagan, toss in GQ, and then diapers, and well, I'm just fucked over all around.

the thought has crossed my mind... not that bad of an idea but we really don't need another lisa nowak style story on our hands.

just pondering what the media would name a diapered smuggling ring...

Coke Crinklers

Well I get mine online, around here I have never seen a shop to sell them... even chemists but maybe they keep them behind the counter. Anyway yes i order online and get a date for delivery. I then make sure I'm up or at least partially awake or the next few days when the postman knocks (With unreliable posting times sometimes I only get a few hours sleep). Any who after that its straight upstairs and into the back of my closet or in the roll out draws under my bed. I guess with my girlfriend knowing now I wont have to go to extremes like hiding them in the walls or under the floor boards.

:biker_h4h:

I don't have to smuggle anything, as that's an advantage of not living with anyone. Going to the store, i just buy what I need. I always am given a bag and take it home. Simple enough! Not long ago, the pest control guy came over to check for termites. He looks in all corners, checks ceilings, and looks in all closets. Of course, my incon supplies are kept in my bedroom closet, and rather than hide them somewhere, I just fling an old sheet across the stash and it worked like a charm. The termite guy didn't suspect a thing, not that he looked in the closet long enough to notice anything! So a sheet, blanket or towels provide a good "instant" hiding place!

I haven't had to hide my diaper stash for quite some time but when I did I would hide them in the rafters of my house. Later on I kept them in a rubbermaid box beneath my bed. Nowadays we have such little company over I just have the bags strewn out in the open in our spare bedroom.