LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*Monster-In-Law* (Private w/ Diaperboy187)

:: The first feeling that he had after unboarding the plane and gathering his bag in somewhat of a haze, was the warm Southern California Sun as it beat softly against his shoulder-length auburn hair. The subsequent cool breeze dancing lightly against his face was a pleasant reminder of his all too unpleasant predicament. With a sigh, Joshua boarded the shuttle to the rental car lot. ::

"Is this a joke...!?!?"

:: He had been far less than pleased by the revelations his wife had shared with him. Knowing that she would be in South Korea for six weeks over the Thanksgiving holiday was bad enough. In 10 years of marriage they had never spent a major holiday apart. However, it seemed as if she were intent on making a terrible situation worse when she added that she needed him to use a week of his vacation time to travel out to Southern California and help her mother with renovations.

Missing work was no big deal. As the 35 year old Executive Vice President of an Insurance Marketing Organization, he had the vacation. It was the Mother-in-Law part that made his skin crawl.

Dee was an attractive woman of 54. Southern California life suited her perfectly, and she showed it. Having inherited a small fortune based primarily off the sale of her parent's real estate holdings in both Pasadena and Altadena, she didn't NEED to work... Yet she had for the past 30 years worked in her capacity as a professor at Cal State Northridge. A position which exquisitely suited her need to feel superior to others.

But now she was retired, and it seemed that she wanted to renovate her home. Sure, she could've just paid someone. However, Denise had volunteered her husband to help in the hopes that the experience would bring the two closer together. 

Dee and Joshua had never gotten along - and the pure animosity had often boiled over into large scale family wars. Indeed, it had caused Denise and her mother to go without speaking for several years. Yet, their relationship had recently been on the mend... And so, Denise had convinced Joshua to try - for her sake - to build a bridge with her mother.

And yet here he was - standing in the rental lot staring at the car Dee had been so gracious as to reserve for him... A bright pink VW Beetle... He could hear the attendants laughter as he drove off the lot.

Pulling up to the beautiful Simi Valley estate, Joshua was glad that it was dark. The car was humiliating, and with a huff he gathered his bags and made for the door.

1... 2... 3... 4... Of course... She made him ring the bell repeatedly before she answered. And there before him stood the object of his frustration, his rage, his angst...

As tall as him, standing a very built 5'10" without shoes, Dee stood there with that evil grin on her face, before opening the door and allowing him inside. It was late, and after they exchanged a few forced pleasantries, and made pointless, facetious, and laborious conversation for roughly 15 or 20 minutes Joshua finally sighed. ::

"Well, it's been a long day and we've a lot to do in the morning. Where should I sleep?"

:: He had been hoping for either the guest room (yeah... Right...) Or at the very least, the sofa. He knew the Master belonged to Dee and the only other Room was what had once belonged to his wife.  Though, in recent years, Dee had sold off his wife's belongings and had converted the room back into a replica of his wife's nursery... Complete with all of her old baby things.  She always said it 'made her remember happier  times' - but Joshua always secretly suspected that it was to try and encourage Denise to get pregnant... Something the young man had been unable to do up to this point..."

• Like 1

Dee frowned as she answered the door and saw Joshua was there but let him in. She didn't approve of her daughter marrying the man and blamed him for not having any grandkids yet despite having no evidence to support it. When he asked where he was going to be staying she suppressed a smile and led him straight to the nursery. Dee gave Joshua an evil grin before telling him "Here you go. This should work for now. Sorry but most of the other rooms are being renovated or have a lot of supplies in them. I hope you don't mind"

He begrudgingly followed his Mother in Law through the house and down the main hallway, which he knew ended at the Master suite. He was shocked then, when Dee stopped in front of his wife's old bedroom door. The pale pink reminding him of the rental car.  The words "Princess" were painted on the outside of the door, and perhaps his eyes were deceiving him, but that paint looked fresh.

As she turned on the sift light and ushered him into the nursery, his feet fell on the pink shag carpeting, clearly meant for crawling babies. His green eyes darted around the room nervously As she led him all the way into the room. 

Clearly, it was his wife's old room. With furniture, toys, and decorations straight from the 1980s. He saw the pink canopy crib with the original My Little Pony theme. He saw the changing table, decorated all over with Rainbow Brite. Hell, even the diaper pail had original Sesame Street designs! The dresser, playpen, and walker were all in a Minnie Mouse theme, and all the toys scattered about were straight from the aforementioned shows.

Standing there, his smaller frame next to her more muscular body... His soft, lily white skin next to her bronzed skin... He shook his head nervously. Still clutching his suitcases.

"Dee... You're kidding... I can't sleep in here! C'mon... Let's don't start out this way..."

• Like 1

"Sorry but like I said before all the other bedrooms are being renovated or have too much stuff in them for you to sleep in them. Now you can either sleep here and thank me until we get a room ready or fight me and have Denise find out how childish you're acting" Dee told Joshua as she began to force him into the nursery. She waited to see if he would accept having to be in the nursery or fuss over it. A new feature she had added to the nursery room was the ability to lock it from the outside effectively trapping anyone without the key inside. Dee would be more than willing to let Joshua go home if he wanted but wouldn't pay for the ride and would inform Denise in less than five minutes.

With that, he knew he had little to no choice. His wife had expressed to him repeatedly that it was important for him to make an effort on this trip. If it was ruined as soon as he arrived? He shook his head thinking of how she would react. 

After a long moment her dropped his suitcases.

"Okay Dee. I'll stay in here..." He barely got the last word out before he heard the door close behind him. He, of course, hadn't heard it lock. Left with his thoughts, he looked around the room and actually smiled slightly at the thought of his wife in here as a toddler. 

After a moment, he began to undress... Feeling incredibly awkward as he stood naked in the nursery. He looked down for his orange and black Under Armour bag. The one where he kept his clothes.

"Goddammit..." He muttered, as he realized he had left it in the living room. He walked back to the door and tried to open it, only to find out locked.

"Motherfucker..." He muttered as he realized he had been locked in. He turned and stormed back toward his discarded basketball shorts, stubbing his toe on something plastic before tripping and falling to the ground. 

After a moment of frustrated writhing, he looked over to see he had tripped over a toddler's plastic training potty. Pink, of course...

"Yeah, i think I'll just hold it until morning." 

He muttered angrily before pulling his basketball shorts on. He then stood up and turned off the light - before curling up on the floor to go to sleep. 

"Only 6 more days..." He told himself before drifting off into a deep sleep.

• Like 1

Dee wasted no time in locking Joshua in the nursery the moment he agreed to stay in it. She had added a new stuffed animal to her daughter's collection but this one also doubled as a baby monitor video. With it she was able to keep an eye on him giggling as he tripped over the training potty then waiting for him to fall asleep. Once Dee was sure Joshua was fast asleep on the floor she headed back to the nursery with something small and pink in her hand.

He lay there for a long while, contemplating his current situation. The room was overly dark, with the exception of a single pink light that, when contrasted to the blackness of the room, seemed to illuminate everything. Here he was, laying on a nursery floor - he'd be damned if he was gonna use any of the furniture - staring up at the ceiling. The room smelled strongly of plastic and a scent he would come to learn later was called "Hawaiian Hibiscus" and emanated from the diaper pail.

He knew why he had come. It was the exact same reason he had agreed to sleep in the nursery. It was for  wife, plain and simple - so there was no use in chasing those questions through the overcrowded brambles of his mind. It wasn't the 'how' or the 'why' that had him flummoxed... It was the embarrassment of the 'what.' As in... What his current situation was.

Revered in his industry as something of a phenom, and must certainly considered an Alpha male personality, he cringed to think what his peers, subordinates, and yes - his rivals would think to see him now. Laying in the girl's nursery... Shirtless and only a thin pair of basketball shorts concealing his modesty. Hell... He wondered what his wife would think. Would she laugh?

He pulled his phone from his bag to text her and was surprised to see he already had a text...

"Hey Babe. I know Mom can be difficult. Thanks for always showing up for me. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you ?"

He smiled and texted back:

"You have no idea. I love you too. Can't wait to talk tomorrow."

Then laid back down on his spot of shag carpeting and began surfing the net. He aimlessly surfed until sleep took him and he fell into a deep, deep slumber - the phone falling harmlessly from his hand and laying beside him on the carpet.

It was still on, of course, when Dee re-entered the room later. It's screen lighting his face and showing that, for all intents and purposes, he was so asleep he might as well have been dead.

Dee carefully entered the nursery taking extra care not to wake Joshua. She used the light from his phone to work with as she stripped his clothes off him. Once he was completely naked she giggled before taking his penis and putting the pink thing on it. Dee made sure to tighten the chastity cage and lock it firmly on Joshua ensuring he couldn't remove it before taking a few pictures of him in it.

The young man stirred, though very little, as his shorts were removed and he was left naked on the nursery floor. Indeed, it appeared to be her giggling, more than anything, that almost roused him to waking. Yet, he only moved enough that he was now on his back, legs splayed open, for all to see.

It wasn't the first time that a woman had found amusement at the sight of his under endowed member. In fact, giggling at it was apparently the normal reaction. All the more now, that his Mother in Law had imprisoned it inside of the rigid and extremely small chastity cage.

He didn't even notice as she took his phone and began snapping pictures of him - naked and locked on the nursery floor.

Dee looked over at Denise's old empty crib then at Joshua sleeping on the floor before making a quick decision. She picked him up humming a lullaby as she carried him to the crib and put him in it. From now on she was going to insist on him sleeping in the girly crib instead of on the floor. If Joshua tried to resist Dee she could add restraints to the crib leaving him no choice but to sleep in it.

"Mmm...phhh...whaa...?" He muttered, still clearly asleep as she lifted him from the floor. Then, as he was placed into the overly feminine crib, he fell back asleep as he sank into the pile of stuffed animals inside. 

He would actually wake a little now. Not nearly enough to be coherent of course, but enough to maneuver himself so that he was spread out in the crib, his tiny chastity cage on full display. The myriad of dolls moved with him, and framed him perfectly as he settled back into a deep sleep.

"Sleep tight my little sissy baby" Dee whispered to Joshua before exiting the nursery and locking the door. She looked at the clothes and stuff the man had brought with him before throwing away every pair of underwear. One thing was certain while he was with her he could forget about wearing underwear. Dee hid the rest of Joshua's stuff in her room but not before changing the lock on his cell phone and changing all his ringtones to baby songs.

And he did, incredibly, sleep tight in the crib. Only moving occasionally to adjust to one of his wife's old dolls poking him in the back... Or the naked butt. He would have gladly died right then, if he had seen himself in the crib. But, fortunately or unfortunately, he slept soundly through the night.

In fact, it wasn't until around 8am, when the sun waa already up and pouring its warning rays through the window, that he began to stir. The crib, much like the changing table positioned next to it, was located directly in front of a huge bay window that faced the street. His eyes started to flutter open, as he was brought to the threshold of waking by the sounds of the neighbor outside walking her dog, with her 3 year old granddaughter.

"Dammit don't people ever sleep..." BAM!! 

As he started to wake and stretch, he slammed his hand into the crib bars loudly. 

"Goddammit.. What in the..." He began, suddenly realizing two things - that he was no longer on the floor, and that he was naked. Startled, he sat straight up in the crib and stated to get his bearings.

Yet - why was he in the crib?

It was then that he reached, instinctively to hide it from the view of the neighbors out front, to cover his privates... And found a tiny dome of pink hard plastic. Indeed, the lock was almost bigger than the chastity cage.

Suddenly things started coming together.

"Oh nooooo......" He mumbled, his voice catching in his throat, as he hung his head and nervously tried to cover himself with the things in the crib.

Dee slept soundly through the night and in the morning checked on Joshua using the baby monitor video. She giggled as she saw him wake up and realize he was completely naked and stuck in a crib. After a few minutes of watching him try to cover himself up she headed back to the nursery. "Did my little baby have a good night's rest ?" Dee asked Joshua as she approached the crib and checked to make sure the sheets were dry.

As she sauntered into the nursery, He felt an overpowering mixture of both rage, and fear, filling him. Then, as she started feeling the sheets, he started talking rapidly... His anxiety preventing him from controlling the speed or frantic nature of his words.

"Dee... Dee you gotta close the blinds... There are people out there! I want out of here. Out of This crib and out of this plastic thing on my  'stuff' - where is my normal stuff? Dee you gotta close the blinds!"

He was coming at a mile a minute. But as her manicured nails traced over the satin sheets, he could tell that not only was she behind this, But that she hadn't even gotten started yet.

"Aww is my little baby cranky ? Don't worry you'll feel better once you're in a diaper" Dee told Joshua as ignored him and picked him up out of the crib. She didn't seem to care that the neighbors might be able to see them as she headed to the changing table. If he gave her any trouble the woman would reveal the pictures she had taken of him last night. Dee could easily get lots more pictures to blackmail Joshua to prevent him from being too naughty and help him accept her plans eventually.

Being talked past, ignored, and then manhandled was an altogether new feeling for the young executive. But then again, so was standing naked in a baby's crib with only a tiny pink chastity cage covering his most private of parts. He was doubly humiliated by the shouting he heard outside the window - knowing that his hairless, naked ass had indeed caught the  neighbors' attention.

But... What was that she had said?  She had to be kidding, didn't she?

"What do you mean... A diaper? I'm not wearing a diaper! What's wrong with you? Give me my clothes back. Take this thing off of me, and let me go!"

Yeeeaaahhh... He was shouting now. Enraged at what was happening. It was only 7 in the morning when she sat his naked butt on the crinkly plastic of the changing table for the first time. He dared to look out the window, and saw the neighbors staring...

"Dee... This isn't going to fly. I will get Denise on the phone so fast it'll make your head spin!!"

"Yes you are. I'm going to put you on the changing table then I'm going to get you all diapered up. If you behave maybe I'll let you choose what outfit you wear when we go out" Dee told Joshua as she put him on the changing table and strapped him down. She then got out an old stained cloth diaper, two pink safety pins, and a pink pair of plastic panties. The neighbors could still see the poor man on the changing table about to get diapered. When Joshua threatened to call Denise Dee wasn't the least bit worried "Go ahead then I'll show her the cute chastity cage you put on and tell her how you decided to stay in her nursery. I'm sure she'd love to hear that you seem more interested in being babied then helping me"

He had built a career off of being the person who controlled the table. Being in this new situation, however, had him completely flummoxed. He didn't know which way to go, or what to do... And his only trump card was taken when he realized that she could easily throw the key away... Or worse, bring Denise into this.

He didn't have much time to contemplate his options before he was laid on the changing table and the strap was placed securely around his chest.

"Oh my God..." He said, as she seemed to take great delight in holding up the stained diaper for him to see. "That's disgusting! Where did you even FIND something like that?!?"

He was paralyzed with fear as she approached him, wicked smile on her face. It was then that he noticed, peeking out of her pocket, the corner of his phone. 

"You... You can't... You can't put that on me!" He said as he writhed against the straps trying in vain to get free.

"It's one of Denise's old cloth diapers. Now hold still" Dee told Joshua as took out his phone and got a few more pictures of his penis stuck in the chastity cage. She then took a few pictures of him on the changing table with the changing supplies around him. After thinking for a moment she decided to leave the chastity cage on him as she unfolded the diaper and lifted his butt. "Now you be a good baby and hold still or else I might accidentally poke you with the safety pins" Dee told Joshua as she was enjoying the rush of power she felt.

The thought of it made his brain scream. This cloth diaper, otherwise innocuous in nature, took on an especially humiliating significance when he found out that it had been his wife's. Knowing that the horrible liking stains had been hers made him start to squirm all over again, and with renewed vigor.

He stared wide eyed as she began snapping pictures... With HIS phone, no less. Realizing that, as she stepped back, the strap would be completely hidden by the changing supplies.

"Nooooooooo......." He cried out as he realized that her having his phone meant she had EVERYTHING that was him... Work, personal, and social media all in one place! 

Then she had the dirty looking diaper unfolded and posed his legs in the air. He wouldn't cry. He promised himself that much, but as he failed he noticed several new neighbors staring from the sidewalk.

"Oh my God... Just kill me now..." He whimpered as he lay there awaiting the inevitable.

Dee gave Joshua a swat on the butt when he dared to try and tell her no for having his phone. She put his legs down allowing his butt to rest on the diaper before taking a few more pictures. As she sprinkled the baby powder on him she wondered if he would notice the girly scent accompanying the babyish smell. "Aww you look so cute. Don't worry I washed Denise's old diapers so you two can share them. Just like as if you were her baby" Dee teased Joshua well aware of the fact that it wouldn't make him feel better in the least.

The sharp sting of the swat made him jump, but it also made him stop kicking his feet as he was brought down to rest on the old, nasty diaper. He could instantly feel the thickness of it under his butt and he had to resist the urge to start screaming.

Then she was taking pictures of him again, and to his dismay, he realized that the stains on the diaper were undoubtedly visible - and with his shocked expression, it probably looked like she had caught him in the act of doing this himself!

"I... I don't want to share her old dirty diapers..." He mumbled, as he realized that at this moment it was beyond his control. 

The scent of lavender and wildflowers then assaulted his nose as he felt her using liberal amounts of baby powder on his exposed nether region. 

Oh no... No no no no no no...his brain was screaming. This was actually going to happen... He shut his eyes tightly and bit his bottom lip to keep from crying and screaming at the same time.

"Well that's too bad because I'm not going to let you run around naked. Besides you seem to fit in them perfectly" Dee told Joshua as she added an extra dose of baby powder to his butt. She giggled at how bare he was around his diaper area as if he had never even reached puberty. After pulling the front of the diaper up she used a diaper pin to get one side done. Dee made sure to poke Joshua with the diaper pin as she did the other side then took more pictures of him.

He felt the diaper get pulled up snugly between his thighs and hide beneath its thick cloth facade, the fact that he even had a penis. He wanted to cry - laying here and being pinned into one of his wife's old cloth diapers.

He barely noticed when she pinned the first side closed. Especially when she did the other sideand jabbed him with the diaper pin. He yelped out and tried to rub the spot, only to be reminded that he was still secured to the changing table.

And now he was secured in the diaper, officially, when he heard the other pin click shut. Out of instinct, he looked up and noticed that the diaper fit him perfectly... Stains in the right places and all. He even lifted his legs until his feet were by his face and... Yep... The nastiest of the stains were centralized around his butt.

He started flailing wildly when he saw this... Losing control of himself for a moment as she snapped more pictures.

"Letmeoutofthis! Idontwanttobeababy!!! Please! Oh please, please take this...off...." He trailed off. What was that sound? It was... The Theme to Barney...

He looked up and noticed that she had stopped taking pictures. She was, instead, staring at his phone with a malevolent grin. 

Oh God, it was his phone... It was ringing...