LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Family (Private for VoodooKinMafia and Diaperboy187)

Crystal Andrews was a sweet eighteen year old woman with long straight black hair, blue eyes that shone like sapphires, and was very short at only 4'5''. She was at the mall doing some last minute Christmas shopping for her friends. Although she didn't like it most of the time she had to wear kid clothes and today was no exception as she was dressed up in a My Little Pony outfit with matching panties. As Crystal headed to a kid clothing store she accidentally bumped into somebody sending all their presents flying all over the floor.

::Siobhan absolutely loved the magic that seemed to saturate the air on Christmas Eve. Even though she understood it was a mix of anxiety, fear, and exhaustion mostly; she couldn't help but feel like it was the moment before the curtains pulled back to reveal the most amazing show on Earth.

It was also the day that she got her bonus from the orphanage, which for the past five years, gave the woman an opportunity to feel like perhaps she was bringing a little of that Christmas magic into the lives of the children she worked with. 

She planned for this day. Diligently learning each of their personalities, and striving to find just the perfect gift for each of them. She spentthe entire day running about town, with only her own sense of accomplishment and pride driving her through the crowded, icy streets.

Today had been slightly different, as she seemed to be struggling to find the perfect gifts. Oh sure, there were Margaret's ladybug earrings, and  Nathaniel's Football jersey... But those had been explicitly asked for.  What about the ones that couldn't bring themselves to wish for anything... Much less ask? What about the little ones?

Siobhan felt overly frustrated with herself, but decided to continue on to that Mecca for last minute shoppers - the one place where she might find something to spark her creative and magnanimous mind... The Mall.

As she entered the giant complex of retail idolatry, the anxiety was so papale one could cut it with a knife. However, she soon found her inspiration and began making her way through the human obstacle course. That is, of course, until she was tackled abruptly as she excited the Hot Topic... ::

"Hey!!"

:: She shouted as the force drove her forward and all of her bags from her hands. She winced as she fell, colliding with the polished stone floor ::

"You really need to watch where you're... G...going...."

:: She said angrily, before noticing the lithe form also trembling on the ground before her. It appeared to be a child...::

"Oh my... Are you okay?"

:: Siobhan asked before standing, albeit a bit gingerly, and then attempting to help the small girl to her feet::

Crystal had just been about to go into Hot Topic to do some more shopping for her friends until she accidentally bumped into someone sending her purse and presents flying everywhere. As she fell down her nervous bladder let go flooding her My Little Pony panties and skirt. Unfortunately she was a little dizzy from the fall and didn't notice it as a very tall woman helped her up. "Yeah I'm ok. Sorry but I couldn't see you with all the presents I'm getting" Crystal apologized to Siobhan as she began to try and help pick up all the presents now on the floor.

At first, Siobhan wasn't sure what to make of the young girl she had just collided with. She couldn't tell how old the girl was, but knew that she couldn't be more than six or seven years old. First and foremost, Siobhan towered over the much smaller Crystal. Secondly, even though Siobhan was pretty slim compared to most people, Crystals body seemed so much more lithe, and under developed. Immediately,  Siobhan's soft grey eyes began to dart around the crowded mall, scanning for parents.

With ease, she lifted Crystal to her feet and did a quick examination of the young girl. Everything seemed to be okay; better, in fact, than Siobhan. Her own pale skin wouldbe bruised tomorrow. She could already feel a fresh bruise forming on her shin.

"Where are your parents, little one?" She asked softly, as she tightened her own ponytail of long platinum blonde locks before helping Crystal by adjusting her My Little Pony shirt for her.

"They've got to be around here someplace. Where did you guys get separated? This time of year is no good for such a pretty little girl to be wandering the mall alone."

• Like 1

Crystal gasped as Siobhan picked her up quickly causing her bladder to empty completely from the fear of being up so high. "I'm by myself. I'm an adult and was doing some shopping for my friends. Now please put me down" She begged the woman as she hated being picked up even if it was by someone she knew. As the dizziness faded away she noticed the wet feeling around her butt and realized instantly what had happened. Crystal began silently cursing her weak bladder while hoping Siobhan didn't notice it.

In  Siobhan's mind, any arguments that this girl was not a young child would be immediately destroyed by the overwhelmingly childish dampness that she felt when she lifted the poor thing. Of course, her heart went out to the small child, while her eyes continued scanning the crowd for anyone who resembled parents that had lost a child.

"Oh Sweetie, I know you're a big girl. But there's no need for stories. Now, i can help you find your parents, but you're going to have to tell me their names, or what they look like, or... something..."

She could feel the unease of the girl and Crystal's anxiety was written all over her face. After a moment more of searching, Siobhan let out a soft sigh. She collected her bags and gifts and, with Crystal still firmly clutched to her hip, made her way out of the crowd.

"I tell you what, Sweetie. It won't do any good looking for your parents in such a state. So let's get you cleaned up first, then we'll settle down and try to find them, huh?"

And with that she pulled her inside ghee malls Babies R Us and proceeded to the nearest section of diapers.

"First we'll get a little...protection... Then we'll set about getting you taken care of, okay?"

Crystal blushed as Siobhan called her a big girl only to talk down to her as if she wasn't supposed to be anywhere without a parent accompanying her. She knew they weren't going to find her parents and hoped after that she would be free to go back home by herself. When they entered Babies R Us she had a bad feeling the woman had noticed her wet panties. As soon as Siobhan stopped at the diapers Crystal knew her fears were correct and began frantically protesting "Wait a minute ! I don't need diapers ! I'm completely potty trained I swear !"

The entire situation was a bit overwhelming for Siobhan's conscious mind. In fact, had she stopped to consider what had actually transpired in the 15 or 20 minute whirlwind, she probably would have been overcome by a crippling sense of 'what in the hell do I do now?'

However, years of working with children in the orphanage had created in her a sense of auto pilot. Something akin to muscle memory that, when activated, took over her rational thought and guided her actions. In this case, a scared young girl that was clearly lost amid a sea of preoccupied humanity on the most magical evening of the year.

"Hey... Hey now" Siobhan whispered in her soft and yet unwavering voice. "Ceann Beag..." She whispered the gentle Irish for 'Little One,' "I know you're a big girl. But you don't want to mess up any more beautiful clothes, do you?" She asked, gesturing to the wetness as she held the little girl to her hip.

"There's nothing at all to be ashamed of. But we're going to make sure that you're protected." Her voice carried with it the understanding that she would broker no argument.

"Now... Which shall we choose?"

"It only happened because I accidentally bumped into you and fell down ! One accident doesn't mean I need you to put me in protection especially diapers !" Crystal told Siobhan as she continued to protest against getting protection. She clearly wasn't going to choose any diapers herself leaving it up to the caregiver to pick out some. No matter what kind she tried to get the girl would object and put up a fuss over wearing them. It had taken a long time for Crystal to get out of diapers during the day and night and now was determined not to go back in them ever again.

Siobhan was struggling with the situation, as much as Crystal was, and through it all was attempting to keep her kind and soft demeanor.

"I know honey. But we have to take care of it." She offered softly, only to be met with an unruly outburst. She was getting flustered, as she reached for a pack of My Little Pony training panties that were intended to look like panties.

"Here, look! Sweety these are just like your panties! They're just for protection in case you bump into anyone else." Siobhan grasped the pack tightly, before moving on toward the thicker and admittedly, more infantile diapers.

"Now we can't have anything ruining your pretty outfit..." She stated, still clutching the pack of diapers and then reaching for a more infantile pack of thicker diapers featuring Winnie the Pooh. She knew that children like Crystal sometimes needed the thicker protection, despite their embarrassment at wearing the more infantile diapers. 

As she juggled the girl and the two packs of diapers on her hip she smiled. "I think that these will work. What do you say?"

• Like 1

"No ! Please just get me some panties and I'll pay you back once I get my purse ! I don't need diapers though !" Crystal whined as she tried to get Siobhan to get her panties instead of diapers. She blushed when the woman pointed out the My Little Pony training panties looked like her panties and they were very close to the same design. The worst part was the fact that the woman hadn't even bothered to ask her what training panties in her size she wanted as if she wasn't ready for potty training yet or couldn't tell which ones would fit her. Crystal struggled knowing time was running out and saw both packs had more than fifty diapers each.

Siobhan's approach became somewhat amused, and while it was meant to be sweet, would undoubtedly come across as patronizing and condescending to any adult.

"Aww! You don't have to pay me for your 'special' panties sweety! No little girl should have to run around with a wet bottom on Christmas Eve!"

Siobhan looked at the thicker diapers with Winnie the Pooh, not entirely thrilled with them, but definitely shopping more on the practical side. With Crystal on her hip, she made her way toward the register before stopping suddenly.

"Oh my! What have we here? Special Christmas Pooh diapers...err...panties? And look, all the characters are little like you! Let's get those instead- my Christmas treat!"

• Like 1

Crystal rolled her eyes as Siobhan talked down to her and attempted to make her feel better about wearing diapers by referring to them as panties. When the Christmas Winnie the Pooh diapers were pointed out she blushed unwilling to reveal that they did look pretty cute. "Please listen to me ! I'm an adult and I don't need diapers ! I've been potty trained for years !" Crystal told Siobhan as she kept trying to avoid being diapered like a baby.

Siobhan's condescending responses were no doubt infuriating. Yet, as they were intended to be comforting, they continued unabated.

"Of course you're an adult sweety! You're a big girl, and these cute Winnie the Pooh Christmas 'panties' don't change that. In fact, let's get all three!" She said happily. She was hoping that her positive and upbeat energy would begin to make Crystal feel better - more secure even - as she picked up the diaper packs and headed toward the register.

With a polite smile she laid the diaper packs on the table and made small talk with the attendant. No - she was not a rewards member. No she wasn't interested. Yes she was willing to donate her change. Siobhan made the pleasantries while she felt the young girl shifting uncomfortably on her hip. She knew that it was high past time to get her into these new 'special  panties' do they could set about figuring thisall out.

• Like 1

"They're diapers and I keep telling you I don't need them ! Please listen to me and let me go !" Crystal begged Siobhan as she bought her three packs of diapers. She squirmed around knowing the woman would be putting her in a diaper shortly unless she could escape her clutches. Despite her protests neither the cashier or orphanage worker seemed to be paying much attention to her. Crystal began to sob knowing with her barely A cup breasts and baby fat it would be impossible to convince Siobhan she was an adult without her ID.

As the exited the store with their new bag of diapers and training panties, Siobhan realized that she had to switch Crystal to her other hip. She was getting worn out, but could not bring herself to put the girl down. Especially with all... The... Bags...

She suddenly froze...and realized that between the collision, the resultant "accident," shopping for the diapers, and her desire to take care of the child - she had left her gifts on the mall floor!

Crystal's complaints and objections were both numerous and insistent, yet Siobhan moved with an almost supernatural maternal flair through the sea of humanity - largely ignoring the protests coming from her hip. She was almost frantic, and was on the verge of a full blown panic attack when she stopped and found, back in front of the Hot Topic, her gifts moved and stacked up against the wall.

"Oh thank goodness!" She exclaimed before sighing in relief. She then turned and began looking around the mall for something that would ease her burden. Some way to transport both child and gifts, so that she could do the right thing for Crystal without losing her gifts.

"One second honey. I just need to find a stroller... Then we'll get you all cleaned up, okay?"

As Siobhan took Crystal out of the store and back to Hot Topic she was just about to beg to let her get her purse to sort everything out when Siobhan mentioned getting a stroller. She quickly became distracted as she told the woman "I don't need a stroller ! I can walk just fine on my own !" As she was carried around more she continued squirming around hoping to get free. Crystal was so distracted by the thought of being put in a stroller she had forgotten about getting her purse back.

There it was! Siobhan sighed in relief as she walked over to the stroller rack and paid, a little extra, for a large, plush stroller in the shape of a panda. With seeming ease, she put Crystal into the stroller and strapped her in, pulling the straps tight around her chest and thighs.

"There we go, my little squirmy worm!" Siobhan offered triumphantly, before loading her gifts - bag by bag - into the compartment under the Panda Stroller's handle.  "Now to get you cleaned up and get you a little protection, sweet girl. Then we'll look for your parents!"

Without Crystal's chaotic behavior, without the holiday bustle, without the anxiety that she might've lost all her gifts... Without any one of a number of different contributors, Siobhan might've stopped long enough to listen. However, With her automatic parenting response fully active, after loading all the gifts into the stroller she started off toward the bathrooms - scanning the crowds for any couple that might resemble parents.

Crystal pouted as her protests fell on deaf ears as Siobhan put her in a stroller. She tried to unbuckle the straps but quickly discovered they were childproofed just to prevent such a thing. With nothing else to do she watched as the cart was pushed to a bathroom. Crystal knew what was coming next but couldn't do anything until she was let put of the panda stroller.

As they traversed the crowded mall, all gifts present and accounted for, a new fear began to work its way into Siobhan's mind. More powerful than any of the anxiety triggers that she had entered thus far, and almost debilitating in nature. 

It started as a tickle in her unconscious mind. Then, it began to spiderweb (as these things, by their very nature, must) into different arenas populated by her present and conscious thought. It spread itself through her mind until she felt that familiar coldness in the tips of her fingers.

None of these people looked like parents hunting a lost child. In fact, they ALL looked - the opposite of it.

What was she going to do? What if this little lost girl didn't even have parents to miss her? Certainly, that was a concept she was familiar with...

Now, as she pulled up to the bathroom, she stooped down in front of the stroller until she was eyeball to eyeball with Crystal.

"Now, honey... I want you to tell me what happened? How did you wind up here?"

"I already told you ! I was doing some shopping for my friends when we bumped into each other ! My parents aren't here because I'm an adult !" Crystal told Siobhan frustrated that she didn't believe her story. She wondered if maybe the woman was starting to believe her and would let her go. Thankfully so far the woman hadn't considered that she might be a runaway or homeless child and try to take her home. Crystal pulled at the buckles on the stroller trying to get past the childproof feature.

Siobhan closed her eyes and shook her head. This was going to make things more difficult. She knew, for example, that turning this girl over to authorities would mean a lonely Christmas. One in which the young girl would be shuffled around until ultimately probably landing back in Siobhan's care. With a gentle pat to the girl's thigh, she stood up. First things first, Siobhan... She told herself, this little one needed a change.

She moved back to the stroller and proceeded to push it into the family restroom, locking the door behind her.

"It's all going to be okay" she said softly, as she opened the pack of thick, Christmas Winnie the Pooh themed diapers and laid one on the changing table.

"I'm going to get you all cleaned up!"

"Please just let me go ! I don't need diapers !" Crystal whined as Siobhan pushed the stroller into the family restroom and locked the door. Even though it wasn't too high for any adult the petite adult knew she would need to stand on something just to have a chance of unlocking the door. She sobbed as the woman pulled out the thick Winnie the Pooh Christmas diapers instead of the thinner My Little Pony training panties. Crystal continued to try and get past the childproof buckles despite knowing her attempts were useless.

"Shhhh... Don't worry. It'll all be alright..." She calmly stated before bending down and removing the girl's socks and shoes. Many public changes had taught her to use the stroller for what she could.

She then unbuckled just the waist, leaving Crystal's upper body restrained as she unceremoniously pulled off the soaking wet panties... Leaving her naked under her skirt.

She noticed then that the girl was blushing terribly. In concern she stopped and said "aww... Now doesn't it feel better to be out of wet panties?" Then stood up and smiled, clearly waiting for an answer before unbuckling Crystal from the stroller.

Crystal kept sobbing as Siobhan undressed her leaving her naked except for her shirt. She nodded in agreement with the woman that getting out of the wet panties did feel good but knowing what was going to replace them certainly did not. Still very upset she hadn't paid any attention to how the caregiver had gotten past the childproof buckles. Crystal pulled away from Siobhan trying to get away from her despite being stuck in the room with her.