LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Your Own Family (private with GuardianWolves)

elfowl

Kayla's perspective:

I frown, fidgeting more in Mr. Logan's arms.  I feel myself getting embarrassed, and look down at the floor, as I mumble.  "Um.... I gotta go potty... but I didn' want to do it in the gross bathrooms here..."  

"I gotta go too!"  Lilly pipes up from the seat in the cart.  "I gotta go bad!"

My hands grip Mr. Logan's shirt tightly, as I stare down at the floor, feeling embarrassed and ashamed that I couldn't tell him what I needed sooner.

"Can you try and hold it until we get home? Because, its gonna be a while before we can get home you two. I'm sure we're gonna be passing by many things that will make both of your needs to go potty even worse than it already is. So, how about we just try and go potty now, that way you two won't be uncomfortable, okay? I know the potty isn't the best place, but at least it will help to make you feel more comfortable okay?" He told them as he noticed both girls squirming and heard lily speak up as well about needing to go potty and then took both girls to the potty with the new toys they had bought and went into the potty and set both girls down and asked Kayla "do you wanna try using the standing potty instead of having to use the potty that you have to sit down on? It might be better for you if you don't wanna be sitting down on a potty that you dont like to use." He told her as he waited for her answer.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Kayla's perspective:

I frown, as Mr. Logan asks if we can hold it, and i shake my head, getting more and more worried.  I cling to him as he carries me into the bathroom, and picks up Lilly too.  I see her pull on his shirt, and ask "Mr. Logan, after you're done with Kayla, can you hold me over the potty, so i don't have to sit down on it?"  I nod when he asks me if I want to try to use the standing potty, still holding onto him after he set me down, dancing around and holding myself desperately. 

I walk over to the standing potty, and pull down my skirt, then just as I'm reaching for my panties, I feel myself start to wet.  I gasp, and my eyes fill with tears as I desperately try to grab my panties and pull them down fast enough.  Despite my best efforts my panties are already soaked, and my pee only splashes onto my thighs after I manage to pull them down anyways.  Before I can even try to spread myself apart, I feel the stream die down, and I'm done wetting myself.  I start crying in earnest, knowing what I've just done, and feeling embarrassed.  nearby I hear Lilly crying too, and I see her squatting down, standing in a puddle of her own pee, and realize she must have wet herself as well.

Logan sees that both girls are upset and had accidents. He decides to not let them stay in their wet clothes any longer and that the only thing he can do is wipe them down and then have them both change quickly into some clean clothes until he can get home and give them some time to calm down and play with their new toys. "It's okay you two, I'm not mad at you both. Accidents happen after all. Come on, I'll get these wet clothes off you and then wipe you both down and let you two have some clean undies and pants okay?" He told them as he started with Kayla and helped to get her pants off, letting her cling to him as he does so.

Lilly's perspective:

As soon as Mr. Logan tells us it's okay that we had accidents I feel a wave of relief wash over me.  Immediately I grab onto him, and cling as tight as I can.  I can feel Kayla grab onto his other leg.  We both just nod when he tells us he's going to change us, simply nodding since we're both crying to hard to talk.  I just cling onto him as he wipes Kayla down, and gets out some clothes to change her into.

• 2 weeks later...

Logan quickly wipes Kayla down with wet wipes and then helps her into some new underwear and then one of her new pair of pants that she chose and then did the same with her shirt. He then did the same with Lilly and once she was clean and changed, he made sure to help them wash their hands as he had placed their clothes into a separate bag and then just carried them out of the store with their new clothes, toys and car seats for them to sit in so that they don't get hurt. Once he was out at the car, he put them both down for a bit and then got to work installing the car seats he had gotten for them and then put kayla and lilly in their new seats before buckling them in and then getting the rest of the stuff in the car and getting in the drivers seat. He then drove them home and got them out once they were back at the house and parked again and brought them inside and set them down again and would let them decide from there if they wanted to play with their toys and just relax a little bit at home before he would make them lunch later on in the day.