LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Your Own Family (private with GuardianWolves)

elfowl

Kayla's perspective: 
The con was a classic; simple misdirection.  Lilly would approach the man running the bread cart, and distract him by being completely innocent, needy, and adorable, (Not hard since she did all three of those by simply existing.)  And I would snatch something to eat off of his cart.  Best case; he doesn't notice a thing, worst case; he chases after me, and Lilly swipes something and runs the other direction.  I watched from behind the corner of an alleyway as Lilly approaches the man in the middle of the buy street festival, and starts talking to him. That's my cue, and I spring forwards snatching a large loaf and then dashing away.  I hear the cartowner shout at me, and start running after me, and I can't help but smirk; all that meant was twice as much food for the two of us.  I dash down an alleyway, and hop over a fence, my feet pushing hard against the pavement sending me soaring through the air as doors and windows wiz past.  I love this feeling, it makes me feel alive, free, completely in control of my own destiny.

Lilly's perspective:
I hate this.  I see Kayla dash out and grab something, and the nice man I was talking to get angry and start shouting.  I can't help but whimper and hold my hands over my ears.  I hate people getting angry, and loud noises.  He chases after Kayla and I know what I'm supposed to do.  With a quivering hand I reach up to the card, and grab a small roll, then dash off in the other direction.  My feet slap hard against the pavement as I run, not really knowing where I'm going, or how I'm going to meet up with Kayla again.  In my head I can hear people shouting, I can feel hands just behind me, ready to grab me and carry me away, police dogs nipping at my heels, and I keep running, running, running.  I feel trapped, afraid, and utterly helpless... and then  I come to a dead end.  I let out a squeak of surprise, and manage to stop myself just before running into a brick wall.  I don't dare to turn around.  I'm sure I'm being chased... they're gonna grab me any second now.  I clutch the roll to my chest, and walk to the corner of the dead end, crouching down to make myself as small as possible.

(for this first post I'm gonna include some police stuff, not necessary to the story I have in mind, just a little bit extra detail.)

Extra Police Stuff:

"Attention all available units in the area of west Martel and Union Street, we have a 9-1-1 call of a street cart robbery, unknown description of suspects at this time, suspects last seen heading in opposite directions of the cart. Available units identify on this frequency and respond code 2 high." Said the dispatcher into the police radio system installed in every patrol unit currently riding around the city. The police were certainly lacking in patrol on this night, but it wasn't too bad for them, citywide units were still patrolling and responding to calls as they needed to. "Control, Alpha-27 we're in the area and available to respond to that call, pass details over the MDT. Hit it partner, let's get to that call." Said the officer to his partner as they pulled up the details of the call in the patrol vehicle computer and responded to the call.

Main story:

Logan Masters was walking through the alleyways to be able to get home quicker, he sometimes hated walking through the busy streets, it just reminded him of why he almost never tried to make it a habit to be out on the streets late at night by himself no less. Logan wasn't a particularly strong man, but he also wasn't a weakling either, standing at 6 feet 5 inches and having a medium build, with black hair and eyes that had red contacts in them that covered up his black eyes almost making them look a little bit messed up, when in fact they were working perfectly fine. As he walked, he thought he saw a small figure running down the alley towards him, at first, he thought it might be a stray cat or something since he seemed to encounter a lot of stray cats on his way home, but as the figure got closer he could see the shape of a little girl running with what appeared to be a food item clasped in her hands, there was no one chasing after her so why she was running was a mystery to him. Regardless though, he just stepped almost in front of the little girl as he snatched the bread right out of her hands which seemed to make the little girl stop and jump to get her piece of bread back from the man that had just taken it from her. He held it close and got down on her level asking "Hey, hey now why you running sweetheart? With bread no less? Did you take this bread without asking? Don't worry, I'm not a police man or the owner of wherever this came from and I promise I wont tell anyone. I just want to know what your doing and why your doing it, that's all, when you tell me I'll give you the bread back, I Promise." He told the young child as he looked at her and waited for her to respond while still keeping the bread just barely out of her reach, not trying to be mean to her or anything while he waited for her.

Kayla's perspective.

Suddenly a tall dark haired man steps out in front of me, and snatches the bread away effortlessly.  I almost don't realize what happened for a moment, then whirl around and try to snatch it back.  "That's mine!  Give it!"  He easily holds the loaf out of my reach, and then, unexpectedly, he vends down to my level, and looks me right in the eyes.  I can't help but stare into his eyes, they're strange, and almost unnerving, dark black, but somehow with a deep red tint, they make him look... almost inhuman...

I hear him talk, and her the promise he makes.  It doesn't seem like I have much choice, I need that bread for me and Lilly.  "Yeah... well, so what if I did?  I'm running away from the guy I took it from.  It's mine now though.  I need it.  What do you care anyways, huh?  It's none of your business, so give me back my bread, and leave me alone!"  I hold out my hands demandingly for the bread.  I need to circle around, and go find Lilly before anyone else does.

"All right, now your just being mean." He said as he held the bread further away this time and said "I care because little ladies like yourself should not have to be stealing food just to be able to have something in your belly. What if I were to take you by the arm and go back to where this bread was taken from and tell the cart owner what you did and how you did it? I don't think the owner would be very pleased with what you did and wouldn't be as nice as I am being with you right now. So, I'll ask you again and you'd better have an answer for me this time little lady, or else you might just find yourself in more trouble than it's worth to have this bread." He warned as he asked "Did you take this bread without asking and why did you take it? Are you protecting someone else, perhaps a little sister maybe?" He then told her "If you answer my questions truthfully and without any sass, I'll give you back the bread and take you and whomever your protecting to have a hot meal, okay?" He told her as he waited for her to answer him.

I glare up at the man, this was something a lot of adults liked to do "treat me with respect, and I'll respect you"  which usually was closer to "treat me like a powerful authority, and I'll treat you like a person"  I sigh.  "Yes, I stole it.  I need it or else my..."  I thought quickly, he was probably some moral busybody who wanted to 'help the children' and though he could do so by letting the state put us in a foster home, where we'd probably be split up... unless...  "...sister and I will starve.  Now please Sir give it back so I can go find her before someone else does.  She's probably realls scared right now.  and we don't need your help.  We're fine, thank you very much."

"Well, stealing bread and living on the streets without a roof over your heads and being safe is not something I would say is fine. But, if you really don't want my help and a free meal, then I'll be on my way." He said handing the bread back to her and saying "before you go. just know that if you can't handle things on your own, just come and find me here and I'll help you out of whatever situation your in, no strings attached, no favors, nothing." He said and then wrote his address on a slip of paper and put it into one of her closed hands and got up before starting to walk away and keeping to his word. If she wished to have him help her, she would come to him, not the other way around. Plus, the girl he had encountered seemed a bit too distant and stand-offish, being in the street for as long as he guessed she had, probably made her distrust adults because of how most people usually treated kids living on the streets.

And just like that, he hands back the bread, and just hands me his address, walking away.  I stand there puzzled for a few seconds, he seemed too nice, but he wasn't pushy about it.  He genuinely offered help, and didn't demand that we take it.  I shake my head to clear it.  I have something to take care of before I worry about that.  I have to find Lilly.  I take off running, searching for Lilly.

Lilly's perspective:

I stay huddled in the corner for what feels like hours, knowing that the second I look back, that's when they'll grab me.  All of a sudden I hear someone running towards me, I tense up, this is it.  They're gonna get me.   "Lilly!"  i hear my name being quietly called,  -wait, I think I know that voice!

I look up.  "Kayla!"  I bounce up to my feet, and turn to her, wrapping my arms around her hips and burying my face in her chest.  "I was so scared!"

"I know you were.  You did a good job though, and you were so brave.  I'm proud of you!"  She grins and holds up the loaf of bread she took, I grin and hold my roll up next to it.  Her grin widens, and she ruffles my hair.  "Good job!"

Kayla's perspective:

Our triumphant night doesn't last long, and as the sun sets a chill fills the air.  We try to sleep cuddled up next to each other for warmth, but i jsut can't manage to drift off, I'm shivering too much.  In the darkness of the night, I hear Lilly's voice.  "K-Kayla?  I-I'm c-cold"  I think about her clothes.  Her shirt and skirt are pretty worn down, full of holes, and ratty.  I keep them as clean as I can, but that dosen't mean much.  

"I know Sweetie, I'm sorry..." I tell her.  I can't help but think of the man who offered to feed us, and the piece of paper still in my pocket.  With trepidation in my voice I sigh, and tell her, "I think I know someone who might want to help us."

And that's how at 3 in the morning, I end up knocking on the door of a strange house not knowing if I'd rather someone be there, or not.

"Coming, I'm coming." A man's voice could be heard through the door as several lights in the house could be seen being turned on as the voice grew closer to the front door and once it was opened the same man that Kayla had seen earlier in the night standing before her and still dressed in the same clothes that he had been in when she tried to get him to give her the bread back "Why hello there, so you decided to take me up on what I said after all, huh?" He said as he opened the door fully and beckoned them inside before he would close the door and goes to turn on some other lights in the entryway and the living room. "Is this your little sister? Hello there sweet one, I'm the one that your sister probably told you could help you girls, well she is right, I will help you girls. First, lets get you girls something to eat, follow me." He said as he motioned for them to come into the kitchen where the girls could sit at a kitchen table and started to make the girls something light to eat that their stomach's could hold for a while until they needed to use the potty.

Kayla's Perspective:

I frown as the door opens, The man is exactly as I remember him.  I would have hoped that he was in pajamas, and at least a little bit less intimidating.  He beckons us inside, and Lilly just smile up at him sweetly.  I want to pull her back and negotiate before walking inside, but she follows him in, and I follow her.  Lilly is all smiles and sweetness as the man talks to her,  "Hello!"  she coos up at him.  She waves, and then follows him into the kitchen.  with a small "Thank you Mister."  Before I can stop her she's clambered up onto a chair at the table, and I'm left with no choice but to join her at the table as the man starts cooking something.

Soon enough he finishes up, having decided to make them both a small sandwich to eat for each of them, he places the food on the table and then says "All right, eat up you two. While you do, I'll go and get some pjs on. Don't go away and don't leave the house please." He said as he left the room and went upstairs to change into some nice and soft pjs before coming back downstairs to the kitchen, he took his contacts out and threw them away because he realized that he might have scared the older girl compared to the youngest. He wanted them both to feel at least a little bit safe, so for now he decided just to let them eat and warm up to him by sitting across from both of them but not saying anything until they felt ready to.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Lilly's perspective:

The nice man brings us sandwiches, and I grab one, and start eating it ravenously.  Food can be hard to get, so I always eat whenever I can, and my sandwich seems to disappear quickly.  For some reason Kayla is a bit slower to take her sandwich, but I'm not quite sure why.  After a bit the man comes back, and I smile at him again, as I finish the last few bites of food.  "Hello!  You look different."  I say slightly puzzled as to how.  "And I don't just mean your clothes."

"Oh well I decided that a change needed to happen, plus those contacts don't exactly help me see at night anyways so I took them out and threw them away because they were icky and I didn't wanna put anything icky back into my eye." He told the younger of the two as he watched them both just hoping that this was a slight boost to the elder childs confidence and how she saw him. But he knew he was hoping for too much and just sat there quietly watching them until both girls would finish their food and then lightly took both plates from the table and put them in the sink before washing them and then getting both girls some smaller plates and some milk and cookies for each child before placing them on the table. After they were to finish their dessert if they wanted to stay he would let them, if not, then he would let them go and wait for the next time that they wanted to come back or needed his help again.

Kayla's Perspective

I can't help but notice the man looking at me, almost inquisitively, as he mentions throwing away his contacts.  I do have to admit it's relaxing to see his eyes in their natural color without them, but I hate to think that he threw them away just for me... they were kinda cool.  It's weird to think of someone doing something just to make me more comfortable, and I have to admit that this guy seems pretty nice, and genuine.... and he makes good cookies.  I eat a bit less cautiously this time around.  

To my complete surprise, when she finishes her cookies, Lilly stands up, and holds her arms out, reaching up for a hug from him.  "Thank you Mister!"

"What is your name anyways."  I ask, more curious than demanding.

The man watches until he sees the younger of the two reach out for a hug and for some unknown reason that he doesn't even know, he pulls her lightly closer to him so that she is within hugging range and then just gives her a light hug before releasing her from his hug before sitting back down. Soon he notices that both girls have finished eating and just simply takes both plates and glasses of empty milk away "there now that both of you are fed, you can choose if you wanna stay for the night and leave in the morning you can do that or if you really want, you can leave right now and go back to wherever you two were staying at before coming here. If you choose to stay the night, I'll let you girls stay as long as you like. So with that in mind, will you girls stay the night and be able to have a safe place to sleep or would you rather take your chances outside. I don't wanna make you girls upset or uncomfortable so whatever you two decide is fine with me and I will be here whenever you need help." He explained as he waited for them to decide.

Lilly's perspective.

I grin, and hug the man back tightly as he hugs me.  He seems strangely distant for someone who's so nice.  I'm not really disappointed though, it's the first hug I've gotten from anyone but Kayla in a long time.  I listen carefully as he tells us we can stay or leave, I look back at Kayla, knowing she probably wants to leave and plead.  "Can we stay?  Please Kayla?  He seems nice and safe.  Please can we stay?"

She looks past me, at the man and asks.  "Where will we be sleeping?"  I can't help but gasp, and clap my hands gleefully.  I run to her and wrap my arms around her, as she wraps one arm around me as well, and keeps looking at the man.

"You two can either sleep in my room where I have a small mattress setup or you two can sleep in the spare room where you both will have your own beds to sleep in." He told Kayla as he added "My name is Logan since you wanted to know. You don't have to tell me your names if you don't want to." He said having ignored when the younger one calling the older girl being called by her name and waited to see if the two of them would introduce themselves on their own so that they didn't feel upset because he had asked them something that they might not wanna tell him right away. Since they decided to stay, he would also show them where the bathroom was and let them take a bath if they needed to and then bring them both pjs that fit them, unfortunately he only had one spare change of pjs for the two of them and one change of clothes each, after that if they came back then he would have to go out and get some more clothes for them. Especially if something happened to their clothes then he would have to find another thing for them to wear which wouldn't be easy, maybe tomorrow he should go clothes shopping with them if they decided to stay with him for the next day.

Kayla's perspective

"We'll sleep with you!"  Lilly shouts gleefully, before I can say anything.  It's not completely surprising as she's always liked the two of us sleeping together, though she is rushing headfirst into this.

"It's nice to meet you Logan."  I say in a practiced, almost robotic manner, after Logan introduces himself.

"I'm Lilly, and she's Kayla!"  Lilly chimes in, almost immediately afterwords, pointing at me.  I want to throw my hands up and chastise Lilly, but I hold myself back.

Lilly and I decide to accept the bath, and gratefully accept the change of clothes, and PJs.

"I'll leave you two to take a bath on your own and then come back to check on you girls in a bit, take as long as you like, I don't mind if you girls take longer than normal, It's nice to meet you Kayla and Lilly." He said as he leaves the two girls in the bathroom to have their bath by themselves since he knew that touching their bodies naked bodies would make them very upset and he didn't need to give them "that kind of impression" so instead, he went into his room and setup the air mattress as he said he'd done already and then looked around for anything sharp on the floor or anything that could hurt either child's foot and once all dangerous items were off the floor he waited for the girls to come back and put on one of his favorite animated movies to watch while he gave them both some alone time in the bath, although while they were in there, his mind couldn't help but only imagine what both girls lives had been like on the street before they had decided to accept his help after he had found them stealing bread and let them go. He wanted to give these two a nice home, but if they didn't want to be with him for any reason then he knew he would have to earn their trust first and let them warm up to him and decide for themselves if they wanted to stay for good or wanted to leave and never see him again.

Lilly and Kayla wash each other, then relax in the bath for a little while, soaking in the warmth.  They get out and Kayla helps Lilly dry herself off, and get dressed in the pajamas that Logan gave them.  Once they're dressed, Lilly runs straight in, and holds her arms out to Logan for a hug.  She notices the cartoon on the TV.  "What's this Mister Logan?"  Kayla walks in and sees the TV on, and Lucy trying to hug Logan.  She waits for a few moments before asking.  "Can we just go to bed?  It's late, and I'm really tired."  Lilly looks at Logan, not wanting to disappoint him, but can't hide her drooping eyes, and tired expression. 

"This is called a cartoon sweetheart, I can't imagine you both have gotten to watch much in the way of cartoons since you have been living on the streets." He said as he heard Kayla's request and nodded "of course you can, I'm getting kinda sleepy anyways." He said as he turned off the TV and gave Lilly another hug like she wanted before letting her go to her sister and then pulled the covers over himself and put the remote on the nightstand, turning off the nightstand light and just leaving the room light dimmed a bit in case either one needed to find something in the night like the door to the bathroom that was connected to his room. As he slept, he thought he felt a little figure try to snuggle up with him, but he just assumed it was the friendly stray cat that he had let in before the two girls had gotten to his place.

Kayla and Lilly snuggle up together under their own blankets, and manage to relax in each others arms, and the warmth of the house and the blankets keeping them safe.  After they fall asleep the two girls sleep soundly, not waking up until late in the morning.

Long before the two girls wake up and long after they wake up, he is already up, having had breakfast already and is doing some work on his computer parts on his bed quietly while the two girls are sleeping, so that he doesn't wake them up, he knows he is gonna have to wash his sheets again, but he doesn't care really and that reason is simply because he will wash his sheets before he will even try to go to sleep on his bed and or lay down on it or even sit on it for any reason. He continues to work on a particularly tricky computer part that was giving him a bit of trouble with some of the adjustments that could be made on the part itself because for some reason even though it was plugging into the computers motherboard, was not showing up as able to be configured via the computer being on.

Kayla's perspective.

I wake up to a loud wailing beside me.  I know immediately what's happened; Lilly wet the bed, and she's upset and scared.  I sit up and pull her onto my lap.  "Hey!  Hey!  It's okay, it's okay.  You couldn't help it.  I'm sure Mr. Logan will understand."  In truth I wasn't so sure.  He had been nice when we had been 'poor unlucky, but well behaved girls', but now that we had possibly ruined his sheets and blow up mattress I wasn't so sure. 

Whatever the case I needed to get Lilly and myself changed, which meant we needed new clothes, or our old clothes back  (presuming that they hadn't disintegrated when they were washed, having been so worn and threadbare.)  I pick Lilly up, and stand up out of bed, noticing that I don't have to pee... which probably meant we both wet the bed.  I had probably let go after Lilly's pee soaked into me (the old hand in warm water trick).  I don't know where Mr. Logan is so I carry Lilly around for a bit, looking,  Lilly simply sobs and wails the whole time.

Logan was still sitting on his bed, doing the same thing he had been doing for the past couple of hours, which was just building model kits since he had finished with the part he had wanted to tune anyways and gone to put it in the computer and tested the computer while they were asleep. Now he was just snipping away and building one of the new model kits he had gotten recently from the hobby shop. He found a sort of piece within doing this kind of thing, but then again, he felt the same way about video games, but didn't actively play them all the time like he used to. But regardless, he was starting to get hungry again, but wasn't gonna stop building just to do something so natural as satisfy his hunger when he had better things to do than have a meal, but then again, he hadn't made breakfast and ended up eating a banana instead because he didn't wanna wake up the girls with the sounds coming from the kitchen.

He also didn't know that the girls were up and about looking for him, because again, he didn't pay attention to what was going on in the room, he didn't even know that both girls had peed the bed, but he wouldn't care about such things because he knew children or even adults for that matter couldn't control their nighttime accidents or sometimes even their daytime accidents, so he knew that it wouldn't be their fault if they did wet the bed. He didn't even smell what would be commonly associated with bed wetting, which would have been odd by itself, but then again, he was far too occupied to notice much in the way of what was going on around him.

(whoops, completely misread that Logan was still on his bed, thought he was working on his computer in another room.  Though I'm surprised that he didn't hear Lilly crying loudly.)

Kayla:
I look around the house for Mr. Logan, trying to find him.  getting a bit desperate and just wanting to help Lilly stop crying, I call out his name  "Mr Logan?  We need some help!"