LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Your Own Family (private with GuardianWolves)

elfowl

Logan looks at both girls and finds Lilly's smiles and cheers. She is being generally cute and he really likes it, the girls are really sweet and kind and caring. He notices that Kayla is looking at him and in response to Lilly's wonder, he looks to her and say "I can help you try on your clothes Lilly." He said as he took Lilly's clothes and then scooped up Lilly into his other free arm and brought her to the changing room. Luckily the cart was right outside the dressing room, so Kayla could call out to him if she needed him, but he also told her "I'll be right inside the dressing room with Lilly, if you need me for anything, just call out to me and I will respond to your call and try to help you okay?" He told her as he went into the room and closed the door behind him, setting Lilly down on the bench of the changing room and then put the clothes on the nearby hangar.

Lilly's perspective:

I cling happily to Mr. Logan as he scoops me up, and carries me into the changing room.  Kayla follows behind us, and waits outside.  Once we're inside I sort through the clothes to find what I want to try on first.  "Can you put this one on me please Mr. Logan?"   I say holding up a pink shirt, and a pair of overalls, with flowers stitched on them.

Kayla waits outside for a couple minutes, but starts feeling awkward, she doesn't like being alone in a public place, especially when she's just standing around.  She feels awkward and gets more and more nervous whenever a stranger looks at her.  

She knocks on the door "Um... Mr. Logan... is it okay if I come in and wait with you?"  she asks, with a tiny hint of fear in her voice.

He sees what she has in her hands and nods, helping her get undressed and then into the clothes she asked to try on first and looked her over before saying "oh you look so cute Lilly, I'll bet if it was anyone else, they'd try and eat you up, but I just want to cuddle and hold you tight because of how precious you look right now." He told her as he looked at her and let her do a couple of poses in her new clothes before he hears Kayla knocking on the door and asking to come in and wait with them inside. She sounds a little bit afraid at the moment, and he lets her in "Okay Kayla, you can come in and wait with us. He is starting to worry about Kayla a tiny bit, but knows that this is a little bit of a new situation for both of them, so he can understand her slight fear. After all, they had been living on the streets for a while and probably had forgotten what it was like to be loved by a family and be a part of one, so he could understand how they felt.

Kayla's perspective:

I walk into the changing room, once Mr. Logan tells me it's okay to come in.  I hear him fawning over Lilly, and smile, It's apparent he really lies her.  I step inside and smile.  "You are really cute Lilly." 

Lilly seems to just be gobbling up the attention and praise.  Giggling, and blushing, as she shows off her new overalls.  "Thank you Mr. Logan!"  She croons happily  "If other people aer gona want to eat me up, shouldn't I not ear it though?"  She asks.  I can't quite tell if she's serious, or joking.

He chuckles at her remark "No, I don't think so Lilly. We should try on the other clothes, unless you wanna just have that one as your only pair of new clothes." He said as he knew he had also brought Kayla's clothes in there as well so that he could get her to try on the new clothes she had picked out for herself and just watched her out of the corner of his eye as he looked at Lilly and waited for her to be ready to change into the next pair of clothes she wanted to try on and see how it fit her and how she looked in it.

Lilly's perspective:

I nod and grin excitedly, and quickly look through the pile of clothes we brought in with us for me.  I pull out a short pink skirt, a white shirt with a big butterfly on it, and some rainbow leggings.  "These ones next Daddy!"  I say excitedly holding the clothes up to him.

Kayla just sat down in he corner after she came in, and has been simply watching both of us, she suddenly looks at me more intently, but I'm not sure why.

• 2 weeks later...

Logan just puts on the clothes that she has requested and then let's her model them for him and as he looked over to Kayla, he couldn't help but notice how nervous she seems to be, he isn't sure if it's because she might have anxiety about being alone by herself or that it's for some other reason that he doesn't know about and just decides not to try and ask her what's wrong because he doesn't wanna make her even more nervous than she already is at the moment and just simply continues to help Lilly with the clothes that she asks him to help her try on, until he thinks he sees the signs from her that she might need a break from trying on clothes without her realizing it.

Kayla's perspective:

I watch as Mr. Logan changes Lilly into outfit after outfit, and she looks absolutely adorable in each one.  Even ones I didn't like before she put them on, or that I thought didn't go well together, look cute on her.  After a bunch of outfits though, I notice Lilly is starting to slow down, taking longer to pick what to try on next, and looking less and less enthusiastic about doing so.  As this happens I relax more and more, feeling better now that we aren't out in crowds around a lot of people.  Just Me, Lilly, and one other person is enough people for my taste, and once I realize internally that no one is going to burst in and tell us we're doing something wrong, I relax a lot.

After a bit Lilly has now taken more than five minutes to pick another outfit to try on, and doesn't even look like she really wants to.  Mr. Logan stops her, saying that's enough.  I'm glad, since I've started to need to go potty, and have been shuffling back and forth on my feet, trying to stay comfortable while I hold it, but not wanting to interrupt Lilly from trying on new clothes.  After Mr. Logan stops thing though I let him know.  "Mr Logan...  I gotta go potty... pretty bad..."  I grimace as I look up at him, no longer trying to hid my need to go with my movements.

"You do Kayla? Okay, come on sweetheart, let's take you girls to go potty." He told her as he Took the girls to go potty and just left the clothes outside as he took Kayla and Lilly inside and then helps Kayla get her pants undone as he notices by this point that she is squirming pretty badly and doesn't look like she would be able to last if she were to have to wait for her sister to go potty first. He then remembers what she had said about not wanting to sit down on public potties and sees his chance to maybe let her try a different way of going potty. There are a couple of urinals in the family bathroom and he brings her over to them and then feels like he is going to explode if he doesn't go soon and just unzips himself and pees into the urinal as he uses his free hand to help Maneuver Kayla over to the urinal as close as she can be without touching it and being directly over it so that she can pee into it standing in a way and maybe she would also watch him pee into the urinal and want to learn how to do it as well as an alternative to sitting on a nasty public potty.

Kayla's perspective

I'm grateful as Mr. Logan takes us to the bathroom.   I feel nervous as we go into the men's room instead of the women's, but I guess it makes sense, still I ask.  "Mr. Logan, why are we going in the boy's room?"  he brings me over to a weird kind of potty I've never seen before, that's not inside a stall.  There's a higher one beside me, that he pulls down his pants and starts peeing in.  I see he has a stick between his legs. and I'm confused.  I still have to go though, and the idea of using a standing potty instead of having to sit down on a nasty one is one I like.

I blurt out "Mr. Logan  I have to gooooooo, I wanna use the standing potty, but I don't know how.  Where do I get a peeing stick like you have?"  I hold my crotch, and squirm, doing a potty dance, since I have to go so badly.

"Kayla, it's okay sweetheart, just relax your bladder, your standing over the standing potty, your pee-pee will go into the potty. I'll tell you about the peeing stick later, for now though, just relax your bladder okay?"  He told her as he continued to pee into the urinal and holding his special tinkle place as his pee leaves his bladder and arches into the urinal. His pee-pee stream is really strong, so Kayla will be able to see it arching even when she isn't looking directly at it and he just hopes she will be able to relax her body so that she can just let her pee fall into the standing potty that she is standing over and when they are finished he will tell her about the peeing stick she saw and ask her if she wants to just use the standing potties instead of sitting down on the regular potties when she has to go potty.

Kayla's perspective:

I nod at Mr. Logan, and step closer to the potty, so that I'm directly over it.  My crotch is only an inch over the rim of the standing potty, and I have to spread my legs so that my thighs aren't touching the edge of it.  I look over and can see Mr. Logan's stream of pee actually coming out of his pee stick and arching up before falling back down.  it's hitting the back of the inside of the standing potty  I focus back on what i'm doing, and try to relax.  My body can tell that I'm not sitting down or squatting, and it's not used to peeing like this, so it takes me a while to relax my bladder.  Once it does though, I feel it open up, and a small spurt of pee travels quickly down and out of my urethra, i feel it splash on my private parts a little, and frown, I must not be doing it right.  I try again baring down this time, and I feel another little spurt come out.  I frown, I haven't been able to make myself pee a stream like I usually do.  I let out a small frustrated sigh, and try again, taking a deep breath, and baring down again.  This time I feel myself really opening up, and I pee a long forceful stream.  the pee pours out of my hard and fast.  I feel it flow past my labia as it goes, then splash off the potty and back onto me.  

I sigh, and frown as I back away form the potty,  I don't pull my panties back up but look at Mr. Logan instead.  "I don't think I did it right Mr. Logan..."

Lilly's perspective:

I have to go too, so I take off my socks and shoes, and put them near the sinks and Mr. Logan, then go into one of the stalls.  I scramble up onto the potty, then stand on the edge of the bowl, as I squat down, so I only have to touch it with my feet, and not my legs and butt.  I relax my bladder, as I squat, and feel the sensation of the heavy liquid inside of me flowing through my urethra, and then streaming out into the air, where it falls into the potty.  I hear the loud long splash of my pee as it leaves my body.  I hear Daddy show Kayla how to use a standing potty while I pee.  I would try it too, but it seems like even the short ones are too high for me, and there are only two anyways.  I hop down off the potty when I'm done, and pull up my panties and skirt.  I go to the sink and wash my hands, then turn to Daddy.  "Dadd-... um... Mr. Logan.  Can you flush the potty and help me wash my feet?"

Soon before Kayla finishes, Logan finishes up and then zips up his pants and waits for Kayla and Lilly to finish going potty and as soon as both girls are done, he takes some toilet paper and helps to clean them up between their legs and then helped Kayla clean up her feet and helped both girls get dressed and made sure that they washed their hands and then walked out of the bathroom with the girls and then put both girls back into the cart and walked back to the clothes aisle and had Kayla pick out some clothes if she hadn't done so yet and once she had picked them out, he went with them to the checkout aisle and waited in line until he could pay for the clothes and let the clerk scan all the clothes and paid for them before getting the bags of clothes and tried to hold the girls in his arms, while also holding onto the clothes by putting them around his wrists and walked out of the store going into the toy store next door and went over to the toys for girls and set them down so that they could both pick out some nice toys and then told them that "you two can pick out 5 toys each and 2 or 3 stuffed animals okay?" He told them as he waited.

Lilly's POV:

as soon as Daddy puts us down in the toy store, I dash off, giggling maniacally I don't really pay attention to where Kayla goes, instead searching for the stuffed animals.    I find a huge section of them, and can't help but do a little happy dance.  It seems like they have everything!  there are bears, and ducks, and wolves, and lizards, and snakes, and unicorns, and monkeys, and rabbits, and even dragons.  Squealing gleefully I start looking through all the stuffed animals looking for the perfect one.  I'm absolutely determined to find another Copper Tongue.

I look through all the dragons, and they have green, red and blue ones, as well as black, white, pink, even gold and silver, and sparkly and shiny blue red and pink ones, but I just can't seem to find a copper one.  My eyes dart around all of the dragons, but I just can't seem to find the right one.  I frown, and force myself to calm down, and be a bit more methodical.  I look through the shelves, going one stuffed animal at a time, going from one end of the dragon section to the other, making sure I'm not missing any, then going up a row, and starting over.

I look at every single dragon, but I can't find a copper one.  My frown deepens, and I think maybe someone took it down and put it back in the wrong place.  There's a purple octopus, a pegasus with owl wings, and a starfish that doubles as a backpack stuck in randomly between the dragons after all.  My eyes once again, sweep methodically across the shelves, making sure I'm not missing any of them.

Even after looking through every single stuffed animal, I can't find what I'm looking for.  My frown has long since turned into a morose pout.  Not knowing what else to do, I sit down on the floor and try to think.  After a few long minutes, I still can't figure out how to get what I want.  My dispair devolves into taking each animal down off the shelf one by one, sitting down, staring at it intently, willing it to become the copper dragon I'm looking for, before murmuring.  "You aren't Copper Tongue."  and then putting it back on the shelf, to pick up the next animal in the row.

Kayla's POV:

I watch as Lilly takes off like rocket, and start to follow her, but I see that there are a bunch of people all around the store.  I start to feel uneasy as I look around, but then I realize that Lilly already dashed into an isle far away from me, and I don't know where she went.  I slow down to a trot, and then stop entirely.  I look around uneasily, then look back at Mr. Logan.  I frown then look into the store full of toys... but also full of people... I frown, then turn around, and walk back to Mr. Logan, and just stand next to him, not wanting to go deeper into the store alone.  "I think I'm okay..."  I murmur.

Logan just let's Lilly run off and get what toys and stuffed animals she wants and then he would put them in the cart and then he would take them home and let them put the toys in the room he had shown them earlier. Although when Kayla seemed to stop and look around quickly and look back at him before walking back and standing next to him, he looked to her and then got down to her level and asked her "You okay Kayla? You seem a little bit worried at the moment, is something the matter?" He asked her as he looked at her and hoped that she was alright and not too nervous at the moment to wanna go and get toys for herself, which was something most kids her age wanted to have from their parents the most. If he had to help her pick up toys and be with her to keep her happy and calm then he would, he really didn't wanna see her like this because she shouldn't be nervous about something like this and he wondered how long she had been nervous like this for.

Kayla's POV:

I get closer to Mr. Logan, and grab on to the leg of his pants nervously.  "um... I... I just don't like it when there's a lot of people around... and not being near anyone I know... it feels... dangerous... scarry..."

I look around, I do want to go pick out toys, but there are way too many people.  "I'm just gonna stay with you..."  I look up at Mr. Logan.  "Is that okay?"

"It's okay Kayla, nothing to be scared about, would you like me to come with you while you pick out toys? I can carry you through the aisle and you can point at the toys you want and I'll get them for you, either option is fine with me as long as I know that you'll feel better in the end and happy that you finally get to have some toys of your own to play with." He told her as he watched her grab his pant leg and just seem to be even more nervous than he first thought she might be, which is why he had suggested her being carried by him through the toy aisle and letting her point to the toys she might want and he would let her look at them and if she really wanted them, he would put it in the cart.

Kayla's POV:

I nod when Mr. Logan asks if I want him to come with me, then reach out for him to pick me up.  Its comforting to be held in his arms as he carries me through the isles.  I look at the toys, all of them are interesting, but it takes me a while to figure out what I actually want.  I find myself liking toys for younger kids, and actually really finding myself wanting some toddler toys, specifically a rocking swing, and something to hang from a door frame to let a toddler bounce in  while their feet just barely touch the floor.  The other two toys I pick out are a baby doll, and a barbie doll.

When we go down the isle with stuffed animals, I see Lilly, she looks really distressed, and I get worried.  I tug on Mr. Logan's shirt, and lean into his ear.  "Lilly's really upset, something's wrong."  I tell him, then cling tightly to his chest.

"Your right Kayla, let's go see what's wrong with Lilly." He said as he walked on over to where Lilly is standing and looking really upset, it takes him a minute to figure out why, it looked like she was trying to pick out an animal, when maybe she had felt the need to potty and she got scared when she couldn't find either of them. There also was the possibility of her just being afraid or upset when she couldn't figure out where her sister or Logan was and couldn't handle being by herself and just broke down.

Lilly's POV:

I'm sitting on the floor, staring into the refractive eyes, of the thousandth stuffy that was still not a copper dragon when I sense someone standing over me,  I tear my eyes away, and look up to find Mr. Logan carrying Kayla on his hip.  He looks concerned, and his look makes me feel worried too, untill I realize that he's worried because of me being worried and upset in the first place.  

My eyes begin to shimmer, filling with tears.  For a long moment, I jsut stare up at him silently, knowing that he wants to know what's wrong so that he can help, but being unable to explain myself.  "...It's wrong."  I manage to say after a long, painful silence.  "...They're all wrong."  I have to fight my now quivering lower lip to force the words out.  "...He's not here.  He should be but he's not.  ...Copper Tongue is lost, and I can't find him.  ...He's gone..."  I feel my tears finally start to spill over, as I start to sob.

• 3 weeks later...

"Here Lilly, let me see if we can find your copper tounge. Do you remember what he looked like?" He asked her as he started to help her look through the stuffed dragons until they could find the one that she was looking for. After a while of searching though, it didn't look like the one that she wanted specifically was there, until he looked again at one of them and compared it to the one she had described to him. He then looked to her and asked "Lilly? Does this one look like your copper tounge?" He asked her as he held the stuffed dragon for her to look at and decide whether or not it looked like the stuffed dragon that she had before.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Lilly's POV:

I nod tears still leaking out of my eyes as I stand up, and grab onto Mr. Logan's leg.  "Yeah... he was really shiny, he had scales all over him, and most of them were shiny, sort of a brownish, yellowish, copper.  he had four legs, and two wings, and two black eyes, and a snout, and he looked a lot like this, but he wasn't blue."  I say, holding up a blue dragon I had found. 

I simply cling to Mr. Logan as he looks, putting my faith and hope in him.  I look up still feeling defeated as he asks me to look at another stuffy.  I blink, and look at it as Mr. Logan holds it in front of me.  For a few moments I'm quiet, untill finally I nod, "...y-yeah.... t-that's him"  I should feel happy, but instead I feel so overwhelmed that I just start crying harder, I gently take the stuffed dragon, and pull him to my chest, as I pull myself closer to Mr. Logan, clinging to his leg even tighter, as I cry happy tears.

"I'm glad your happy now Lilly." He said as he smiled at her and let her just have her toy as she brought it close to her and then just held onto him and seemed to start to cry happily. Logan just helped to wipe her tears away and then thought he felt a tug on his sleeve and looked over to Kayla and asked her as he picked up Lilly the best he could and put her in the cart "Yes Kayla, is something the matter?" He asked her as he touched her a little bit on the tip of her nose and waited for her to try and ask or tell him whatever she was gonna tell him. He also noticed that she looked a little bit uncomfortable, but decided not to say anything about it unless he needed to of course. While he waited, he did his best to use his free hand to maneuver to the checkout aisle so that he could buy the toys that the girls had chosen he had put in the cart and the other necessary items he had gotten like booster seats for the girls to be in so that they would be secure when they were riding in the back of his car and pay for the necessary items and toys before he would take them home to play with their new toys.

Once they had gone through the line and the toys had been paid for and as they were about to leave, he thought about giving the girls a potty break but before they left and got into the car and drove home. He thought about it, but then decided that he would let the girls tell him if they needed to go potty before they left and then would take them before the three of them went home and got to play with their new toys.

Kayla's perspective:

I'm really happy when Mr. Logan is able to find the stuffed animal that Lily was looking for, and make her so happy.  Just then, I feel like I need to go potty, and I tug on Mr. Logan's sleeve.  I get a bit flustered when he asks me if something's wrong.  I wanna ask if I can go potty, but I don't want to go in the nasty public restroom again.  Instead I find myself asking "Um... are... are we going home soon?"  I can probably make it if we just go straight home.  I see Lilly's eyes light up, and look over towards me and Mr. Logan from the seat of the cart,  and I wonder if she was thinking the same thing as me, and needs to go potty too.

I cling onto Mr. Logan, trying to stay in his arms as he takes us through the checkout line.

"Not really no, I still have to do some grocery shopping for the week, since I only had enough to make you two sandwiches last night to eat. Is there something that you wanna ask me? It's okay for you to ask me anything that you may need to ask or want to ask me. You don't have to be nervous or anything about asking me for things that you need or want okay?" He asked them, not really knowing that Kayla needs to go potty again. But he also doesn't wanna make them have to wait any longer to play with their toys. He also does know that it has been a little bit since the girls did go potty, so maybe he should take them potty, just so that if they did need to go, that they would feel comfortable on the ride home and he wouldn't have to worry about any unfortunate incidents that might happen because of them having to wait too long to go potty, if they need to.