LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Imitation Incontinenence

It's not that I ever realy had the desire to be incontinent, nor did I know what it was untill I found a site like this. However as a child I did have a constant bedwetting problem (that's not realy the same thing though is it?).

Since I've started wearing almost 24/7 I've noticed I don't realy think about it, and just go. Or I do think about it, and think mabe I should use the toilet, and while I'm have this thout, I go. The one day I was realy full, and didn't have a chance to change, and still I kept using even though I thought it would leak. The other night I didn't have one on, and was wearing PJ's (normal, not kid like) and felt the material agianst me, the singal went to my brain and said "go". I was half awake and stoped myself before there was a big mess. But just the same. I like using them, and the feel of wearing them, I just didn't think I'd adjust and almost seem to need them so quickly.

• 1 month later...

I've always had a sensitve blader. Wet the bed as a kid steady untill 10, then off and on untill about 14. It still comes and goes, not the bed wetting, but the senstiveness. Sometimes I have to go every 10 or 15min. Or at least it feels like it. Since I've been wearing, I've noticed this feeling has come back, it dosn't bother me now though, because it dosn't interupt my life anymore. If I feel the need to go, I can go. If it's a false alarm, no big deal. It's nice not having to worry about it.

I wonder if my wearing is causing this, or if I was headed that way anyways? What's it called when it feels like you have to go most of the time? It's like I have an itch down there that can only be scratched when I go.

I've been wearing for 5 months now. It seems normal to me at this point. :thumbsup:

Normally it takes about a month after joining to become totally incontinent.

Yes actually this site should be banned in any country of the world, since it so obviously is a health risk for all that visits the place frequently... Or maybe it should just have a sign in the front that says visits on your own risk... :)