LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

traspashing to babyhood

After Anastasia got done touching herself she wiped her hand and watched her baby play. Soon 30 minutes went by, Anastasia got up went to her baby and picked her up and took her to the swing and started pushing. Danielle smiled and gggled as he was pushed. 

"Higher mommy go higher." Danielle said wirg a giggle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now we cuddle." Rita said before giving her baby kisses and cuddles.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep pumping baby Dee-Dee higher and she happily laughs with her paci and it seems really failed in childhood.
I finish swinging her on the swing.
"My baby is hungry? Do you want your ba-ba?" I ask and take the baby to the bench and take a bottle of milk out of the bag with diapers ...

---------

Karly: I am cautiously approaching Mommy Rita, rubbing my sore butt.
“I’m afraid of you .. I’ll come up if you don’t punish me anymore Mommy ... I'm scared”

Danielle happily laughed as she was pushed not even caring if she dressed as a little baby girl, when Anastasia stopped pushing her and asked if she wanted a bottle, at first Danielle poutted he did not want to stop playing and did not went to drink from a bottle.

But as he was cared to the bench, he thought he did need a drink and after what happened not to long ago it was best to be a good girl for now. "Um y-yes mommy may i pwease have m-my um baba?"

Danielle asked with a blush on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Karly sweetie mommy punishes you to help you be a good sissy." Rita said before taking off her shirt and bra then pulling Karly onto her lap "Now i think its time for my baby's num nums then a nap." Rita said as she lay Karly in her arms.

I put the baby Dee-Dee on my lap and put her head on my chest and shook the baby formula's in a bottle, put my baby bottle nipple in my mouth.
"Come eat my good" and I start to rock you and hum a children's song ...

-------

Karly: I sit down on my knees with mom Rita and obediently open my mouth and let her nipple into my mouth ... I begin to suck it with my toothless mouth and after a few seconds, real breast milk sprinkled into my throat.
I was horrified at the thought that I was being breastfed, like an infant baby ...

"I'm big, girl" I say with a nipple in my mouth and a little of her milk flows down my chin.

When the nipple of the bottle was in his mouth, Danielle started to suck and finding it really good. Danielle felt happy even when he started to wet his hid diaper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shhhh there, there you love mommy's milk more then your baba." Rita said before humming a children's song. 

I keep my hand on the baby on the diaper and I feel how it becomes wet and a little heavy.
The formula bottle ends and pulls it out of the baby’s mouth from her mouth:
"My girl made a surprise for mommy? Do you want mommy to dress you up?"

----------

Karly: I am no longer capricious, but I dutifully suck the breast of my new mommy. A few minutes later they give me a second breast. I also drink from it and smell its skin and the warmth of my chest. It even seems that I really became a baby. I started to close my eyes slowly ...

When the bottle was done Danielle felt full and happy, even with the very wet diaper he was wearing. After Anastasia took the bottle out, she then asked him if he did something.

"Yes mommy me wet my diapee sorrwe." Danielle said with a blush and a giggle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita smiled as she fed and rocked her baby, watching her slowly go to sleep.

"It's okay, my sweet babygirly. It is quite natural for you to wet the diaper. Mom will fix it. We walked enough. Now we will come back and I will change your diaper." I'm putting you in a pram again and taking you home.

--------

Karly: I start to enjoy warm breastmilk and in a few minutes, plus motion sickness, and I slept soundly with my mother's breast in my mouth ...

As Danielle was taken back into the house he wondered if his dad is wondering wear he was? If he was okay. But Danielle rolled his eyes as he thought by this time his dad was out working or drunk some were.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Karly was asleep, Rita took her nipple out of her baby's mouth and replaced it was with a pacifier.

I bring the baby back to the house.
"I could have changed you on the street, but I decided that it was better to do it in a normal, equipped place than anywhere else on the bench."
I unfasten the baby from the stroller, take it on the pens and carry it to her nursery and put it on the diaper table and check the diaper: "it is so wet. Nothing mom will fix it .."

------------
Karly: I sleep peacefully with a breast in my mouth, I didn’t even notice how my nipple was replaced with a pacifier and I unconsciously started to caress and suck my binky ...

When they were in the house Anastasia told her she could have have changed her outside, Danielle let out a cute wine at the thought of that. Anastasia giggled before taking her baby into her nursery and checked her diaper. 

After Anastasia told Danielle about how wet she was, Danielle blushed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon Rita got up and walked over to Karly's big crib and laid her down before covering her. "Sleep well my little kittycat."

I take a dirty diaper off my baby, then I take wet wipes and I wipe the wee-wee and the bottom from the urine, then generously pour the baby powder on the bottom and pubis ...

"You were a good girl and walked well. So I will give your wee-wee freedom, but not with my hands, otherwise I will put him in a cage again ..."

I take off the cage and fasten the diaper.

"I expect you to be an obedient girl now."

-------------

Karly: I sleep in ctib and dream a nightmare .. I wake up and rub my eyes .. mommy ... mom. whooooaaaa ..

Anastasia took off Danielle's diaper then started to clean her, after a cleaning and powdering Anastasia went to the cage. Danielle closed his eyes in fear thinking what she was going to do to him, but to his shock Anastasia took the cage off.

After Anastasia told him he could not touch himself Danielle started to tear up, but not from that rule but from having his thing free.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita come in with a smile and walked over to her baby.

"" Babygirly why are you crying now? I expect you to be the nicest girl now, right? "
I wear baby stockings with lace and a dress with three petticoats and a princess pattern on my chest, in her mouth I return her binky.

"Baby do you like the dress?"

------------

Karly: I look at mommy .. "I had a nightmare, that made me a baby..." And then I look around. I see bars ... "Oh, this is not a dream .. I'm really a baby.."

Anastasia asked as she started to dress her baby "I am just sniff happy mommy." Danielle said as he smiled at having his weewee freed. After getting dressed Anastasia showed Danielle what she looked like. "I um love it m-mommy." Danielle said be really he hated it, he was a boy dammit.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rita smiled and picked up her baby. "Yes you are Karly your my little sissy baby, Now does my baby went to have a milking?" Rita said as she put a hand on the front of her little one's diaper.

I bring Dee-Dee to her playpan and help her get there. I give her a few dolls and turn on the channel so the girls there is a TV show with princesses.
"So baby. You're going to sit here and play with your little girlfriends or watch TV, and mommy will cook you some food. You’re probably already hungry ..."

----- '

Karly: Mommy, I don't want you to milk me .. Karly's weewee, wants her mommy ...

After being put in the playpen, Anastasia put cartoon on for baby as will as giving her toys. After asking Danielle if she was hungry, Danielle nodded a yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita smiled as she walked over the rocking armchair and sat down. "Awww looks like your dolly wants a milking." Rita said as she felt a hard on her sissy had.