LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

traspashing to babyhood

I take you on handles like a baby, taking your baby bottle from the microwave oven, and I carry you to the nursery ...
I sit in the rocking chair and put the sissy bottle nipple in my mouth.
"Drink my sweet and you will not notice how you fall asleep ...
I'm starting to rock you ...

------
Karly: I stretch my mommy with one hand and hide my bottom with the other. Please do not spank me ..

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anastasia picked up her baby before preparing a bottle, after it was done she then took her baby to her room, once in she then went to the rocking chair and set down to feed her baby. Anastasia sat down and held the bottle to her baby's mouth. Danielle looked at the bottle before letting out a sob and opening her mouth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'2.' Rita said as she looked at her little sissy  

Do not cry baby. Eat up. I rock the sissy and as soon as the milk is over her eyes closed. I change the pacifier from the bottle, paci, and put the baby in crib.

Karly: I don't want to ... I'm hiding in the closet. and whisper ... "Let mommy not find. I do not want punishment .."

Danielle suckled the bottle before falling asleep, after filling asleep Anastasia took her baby to her crib and lied her down  before putting a pacifier in her baby's mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon the closet opened and Rita to her baby's hand.

"Okay baby looks like you need a warm up."

After the baby sleeps, I decided to take her for a walk ... I check her, she is still sleeping, but she has already wet the diaper ...
I will change it when the baby wakes up.

--------

Karly: I don't want punishment. Say that you will not punish me and I will go out. I will be a good girl...

After a good bit of time it was 12:00. Anastasia walked back into the nursery and saw her baby was still asleep and check her diaper and decides to changed her very sticky diaper after taking her for a walk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita takes Karly to her room and to the big rocking chair before putting her over her lap

An hour later, I enter the nursery. "Wake up your sleepy head. Time to wake me up baby. Did you get the diaper dirty? Ask me to change it in your sweet, childish voice

-------

Carla: I'm on  mom's lap ... "M-mommy, please. Nooooo." and cover my bottom with my hands..

After there walk lied her still sleep baby back in the crib before going out, an hour later Anastasia came back in and started to wake her baby up.

Danielle soon started to wake up.

"M-Mommy?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita pinned Karly's arm before pulling down her diaper and starting her warm up spanking.

Baby, you slept well. And she deserved a walk. Andrew built a sandbox. So you go breathe some fresh air. but first I will dress you up ...

-----

Karla: I feel like I am in the electric chair and twitch from every slap .. I don’t need a mommy - I'm cry...

Danielle started to sniffle. "M-Mommy i-i sniff need a change." Danielle said trying not to cry. Anastasia thought about changing her but decided against it, Danielle would be changed tomorrow.

---------------------------------

Rita kept up the spanking till she got to 40, she then stopped.

"Now Karla are you going to be good and do your 4 step or does mommy need to spank more?"

I decided to Dee-Dee you were good and played so well that I decided to change you now. Thank mum and kiss my cheek like a good sissy

------

Karly: I'm sobbing louder with every beat. finally, after 40 blows, my ass was like on fire ...
"What do you want, mommy? What 4 steps should I do? You're bad ..."

I put my baby on the changing table and take off my dirty clothes and a diaper.

I wipe its bottom with wet wipes and sprinkle the powder with a fresh pink flasher. And after the baby dress in the diaper.
"You look like a princess."

------

Karly: It's not fair mommy. you already spanked me, just now, ass hurts. and again slapping ... Don't Mommy ..

After Danielle was put on the changing table and his diaper was taken off he sobbed as he looked at the mass he made, before getting his Pacifier put in his mouth. A wave of happiness came to him when his butt  and weewee was cleaned.

After getting cleaned, powdered and re-diapered Danielle was put in a cute princess dress.

---------------------------------------------------

"Now young lady do your 4 step or does mommy need to spanked more?"

I pull a pram out of the closet and fold it out, then I put the little one in there and attach it with straps. Then I put her pink paci into Dee-Dee's mouth.
"And now we go for a walk on my territory."

-------

Karly: I cry when mom slaps me again and then puts me against the wall.
"Why are you so with me? I have not done anything for such a punishment .."

Soon Danielle was picked up and put in an adult sized baby stroller, before being locked in and taken outside. Danielle thought about screaming, but decide ageist it and just sucked her  pacifier.

----------------------------------------------------

"Sweetie its to help you remaber to be a good girl now its corner time then cuddles."

Rita said before getting up and taking Karly to her little chair for her timeouts.

I bring the baby on the street. My house has a huge territory, surrounded by a high fence.
At my command, in the far corner, the guards made a sandbox. I am taking you there.
I unfasten Dee-Dee from the stroller and plant it in the sandbox and give sand molds: butterflies and buckets.
"Build a castle baby."

---------

Karly: I'm standing in the corner. crying, sucking paci and rubbing my sore ass.
"How much should I stand in this damn corner? I want not to stand, but to play."

Anastasia was having so much fun with her baby pushing her in her stroller, before going to the sandbox. After Danielle was put in, Anastasia said to play. It was a good thing Danielle liked the sensbox and started to make a castle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"No no sweetie sit down on her bad girl char." Rita said looking at her baby girl. 

I sit on a bench nearby and watch Dee-Dee play with the sand, just like a child. and take a photo and send it to Rita.

-------

Karly: I sit down on a chair and whimper in resentment.
"This is not fair. At first you put a dress on me, then you removed your teeth, now you spanked. It's all very offensive, I didn’t want it .."

While the baby is playing happily in the sand, I am ordering a lactation medicine online that Rita advised. and think to myself.
"If the baby will bite, then I will take action .."

--------

Karly: I heard the threat ..
I frowned, sat down on a chair and nuzzled my nose in the corner and rubbed the still sore bottom. and still sob for resentment.