LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

traspashing to babyhood

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After giving Danielle the rattle she had to take her cell phone out and take another picture of Danielle as he started to shake it.

As Danielle started to play with the toy he tried to suck his thumb, but could not get to it because of the mitten. Danielle sobbed as he wanted to suck on his thumb to help him come down like he did with his bottle. Then Danielle remembered the big pacifier he was given when he was put into the crib, so Danielle with a sniffle and a sob asked.

"M-Mommy c-c-sniff-can I have big pacifier pwease sob." both Anastasia and Andrew laughed as they looked at the little sissy.

I give you, on floor, your pacifier that you lost ... Play baby as I told you. Mittens, I will not take that you did not miss anything. Suck your toes if you want, they are just as sweet. Little babes love to lick their lovely fingers on their feet ...

Anastasia give Danielle her pacifier and giggled as her new baby sucked on it and shake his rattle. "Mommy I-I don't wanna Suck my toes sob I wanna be a big girl n-no I am big boy waaaaaaaaa."

Danielle started to cry as he sucked his pacifier and shake his rattle.

The last time I repeat. You sissy, one year old baby and you will make a hundred, I tell you, if you don’t, then your ass will meet Andrew again. Enough talking. half an hour you have to play with a rattle. I'll go to the kitchen and Andrew will look after you ..

"Immediately start sucking on your fingers, as I ordered you and shake your rattle, after 30 minutes when I return. I want to see the nurse, foot and your cute chin covered with spittle and NO ONE will look for you. You forgot. You just a beggar, I helped out of town by relieving him of a person like you, now you are sissy and you must accept your destiny. START PLAYING!

The last time I repeat. You sissy, one year old baby and you will make a hundred, I tell you, if you don’t, then your ass will meet Andrew again. " 

I do not leave and wait until you start playing with the rattle together with the doll

"Yes miss Anastasia." Andrew said before picking up Danielle and taking her to her room, all the why'll slapping his thighs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anastasia went back into the dinning room to eat, but was stopped when her call phone ring.

"Oh Darling I am so happy you have a little baby girl too." Rita said with happiness in her voice. but then she heard Anastasia had a very naughty baby.

"Oh Darling don't worry you know my little girl karmi was such a naughty little baby, but look at her now she loves being mommy's little girl." Rita said to her friend.

"Oh Darling I would love too and so would my little karmi kitty too she only has her toys to make her happy and to make her wet." Rita said before asking."

"Tell me have you started to milk your Sissy and have you made her bag to make her big girl comeys yet? Nothing like having a little sissy bag you to let her make comeys."