LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

traspashing to babyhood

Anastasia went down to eat it, as she did she thought about the bite wound on Andrew's hand, about maybe having Danielle teeth taken out of she would be able to hurt her.

As she thought about this and eat her food Andrew came back down with a sobbing Danielle in his arms. "Okay miss sissy princess let's sit you down in your new highchair." Andrew said with a chuckle. Danielle on the other hand kicked and cried. "N-N-No sob pwease sniff I-I need a change pwease waaaaaaaa."

"Sorry little miss poopy pants after the way you acted you are not getting a change till tomorrow, I think and good diaper rash will brake that thick head of your." Andrew said before putting Danielle right in the big highchair making the little sissy scream and cry like a baby.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danielle squirmed and sobbed as he set in his full diaper, as he was locked into place and a big bowl of green mussed food us put in front of him.

"Now miss sissy princess you heard your mommy are you going to be a good little girl?" Andrew asked looking her the little girl. "Y-sniff-Yes uncle Andrew, I-sob-I will." Danielle sniffled out before looking at the green muss.

"Good girl now remember you are not getting a diaper change till tomorrow now what do you say to your mommy." Andrew asked as he kept on looking at the little sissy. Danielle looked up at Anastasia and sobbed out.

"M-M-sob-Mommy Danielle sorrwe me am sissy and me hungry."

What are you oo messed up. I'm mommy, and you baby. You are not even a year old, so you will eat this baby food, adult food - for big girls. You can not set conditions. and I will not remove the cage, for on your pi-pi, at least six months it will definitely be with you. And now I warn the last time. I opened my mouth or I call uncle Andrew ..

Because you are a girl. And girls don't have pi-pi. In addition, I do not need him to be excited and that you indulge in diapers. So you stay with the cage. And if you argue, I'll throw out the key altogether.

Andrew baby is naughty. Try to feed her. and do not pay attention, she says all sorts of nonsense

Andrew continued to hold Danielle mouth opened so Anastasia could feed her. Soon all the green pasta was gone all in Danielle's tummy, Andrew soon let go of Danielle mouth. Danielle felt like he was going to throw up when the nipple of a bottle was put in his mouth.

"Suck it Sissy." Andrew said as he held the bottle. Danielle sobbed but did as he was told as he started to drink from the bottle, the milk going in his tummy. Danielle hated to admit it but he liked the milk, it started to make him feel a little better he even for some odd reason liked sucking on the bottle. He soon closed his eyes as he sucked.

Soon he was done the milk and opened his eyes, feeling full he let out a sniffle wanting to get out of the highchair and stop having to sit in his poopy diaper. Before he could ask to be let out, Anastasia said how cute he looked with his dirty face and soon she took out her cell phone to take a picture.

I finish feeding the baby ...
When the milk in the bottle ends, I tilt her head on my shoulder and place a gauze under my baby's mouth and slap it lightly on the back. she makes a belch ..

"Oh, you are my little pig," I say, and wipe off the leftover milk from the lips of Dee-Dee ..

After taking the first of many pictures, Anastasia puts a gauze over her shoulder, she then takes Danielle out the highchair and puts him over her shoulder before patting her back.

Before he could ask  what she was doing, Danielle let out a big burp before getting his mouth wiped.

After getting burped Anastasia took Danielle in the living room before putting her baby in a big playpan. After Anastasia told Andrew what to do she went to eat.

As Andrew that down to read something he heard sniffling and sobbing, he looked to see Danielle trying to suck her thumb.

Andrew looks at the sobbing little sissy in the playpan and calls Anastasia , when Anastasia comes in and sees Danielle she goes and gets toys little girls like. After putting them in and telling Danielle about nap time, Danielle sobs out.

"B-sniff-But its only 10:00 its to sob early for naptime sob mommy."