LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

traspashing to babyhood

with pleasure..
I dress still, a children's hood, booties and gloves.
“Since Dee-Dee doesn’t know how to be a one-year-old girl, then let him be a newborn. Now you’re forbidden any words at all. You can just mumble like a baby and scream, then I’ll understand that you need something. Did you understand everything?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anastasia went and got booties and mittens then put them on Danielle and locking them, she then told the guards to uncuffe him and put him on the floor, the guards did as they were told and put the little teenager on the floor.

Danielle tried to get only to fall down, he tried again and again but fell each time. Danielle looked up at Anastasia with tears in his eyes and cried out.

"P-P-P-Pwease I-I need to ohhhhh go sob potty pwease I-I don't wanna be a ba-sob-baby."

"Firstly, you're a baby and stop denying it, and secondly, I have forbidden you to speak. Communicate like a child goo goo, gaa gaa, you can giggle and cry, then I understand that you need something, and now crawl to the kitchen. Time for reception food ..

Anastasia said as she looked at her little baby girl thinking about the fun she will have with her. Danielle held her tummy as he was in so much pain tears and snot coming down his face.

"F-F-FFFFFfuck you I-mmmm-I am not a-a baby o-o-or a girl and I-I-I-I will ohhhhh talk if I want toooooooo. now lllllet me g-go potty."

Danielle said as his need to go got worse.

"Miss Anastasia maybe do like little Dee-Dee speak, because it will be so much fun to her the brat beg and pled for a diaper change." Andrew said as he smiled as he watched the pain on Danielle's face.

Yes, Andrew, cook baby food. You know her diet ... baby food and a bottle of baby formula.

I completely ignore the crying Dee-Dee. until you ask me childishly, and you don’t say: I am sissi, get dirty di-di "I will not change you and you get live in dirty di-di ...

Danielle's face had a look of unbearable pain on it as he held in his poop.

"F-F-FFFFF-Fuck you I-I am an adult I am a man I am 18 years olAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Soon a massive fart came out followed by the sounds of going and Danielle's smreaming.

"NO NO NO STOP PLEASE NO I-I CAN'T MA-MAKE I-I-I-IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Danielle screamed, cried. pound and kicked as he kept on going in his diaper.

"MAKE IT STOP PWEASE MAKE IT STOP MOMMY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

I tell you: "No I can't stop it. I warned you about the consequences before giving an enema, you were a bad girl and deserved this punishment, except that you will be lying in dirty and smelly diapers until you say: " I'm sissi, I have a dirty di-di. sorry mommy "
Maybe dirty diapers make you be a good girl.

on seeing Andrew, Danielle tried to run but was picked up and her pj's taken off by the big man before being taken to the rocking armchair.

Andrew sat down and put Danielle over his lap before chuckling. "My, My you really needed to go miss Danielle." Andrew said before putting one hand on Danielle's diaper making the little sissy cry.

"N-Noooooo sob pwease stop waaaaaaaaaaaa." Danielle cried like a baby as he felt the mess press on his bottom. "Sorry miss sissy princess but you should have obeyed your mommy."

Andrew told the crying Sissy as he got a paddle out. "Waaaaaaaa p-p-pwease no sp-spankings waaaaaaaaaaaaa I-I sorrwe mommy I sob sorrwe I soAHHHHHHHHHH." Danielle cried and bagged only stopping when he let out a scream of pain when Andrew started to spank his thighs.

"Got it miss Anastasia." Andrew smiled as he started to give Danielle's thighs a good hard spanking. Danielle kicked, cried and cursed as he was spanked. "I-I am ow a boy sob n-waaaaaa-not a sissy st-stop waaaaaaa."

Danielle cried out but the spankings kept on going. Soon after 35 spankings Danielle could not take it anymore "Waaaaaaa n-n-no more pwease I-I sorrwe mommy m-me sob am a waaaaaaa pretty sob little sissy princess I-I sorrwe I-waaaaa-I AM sob A BABY GIRL waaaaaaaaaaaa." Danielle finally said as he now was up to 50 spanking.

"Waaaaa I-I am a sissy baby girl mommy I-I sob a sissy b-b-baby girl mommy waaaaaaaaaa." Danielle cred out as Andrew spanked her. Soon Andrew stopped, before looking at.

"Miss Anastasia I think Dee-Dee has had enough spankings, but I think she should not be changed till tomorrow after she bit my hand." Andrew said as Danielle cried over his lap.

Andrew, I keep my word. so I’ll change my baby, so I’ve got it, but I allow you, if this happens again, you can punish Dee-Dee as you see fit ...

I'll feed you girl now. I hope you learned a lesson. let's get up on all fours and crawl into the kitchen otherwise you will be hungry ..

"Okay Miss Anastasia, but I think having her get a nice rash will help her be good I mean look hat she did to my hand." Andrew said as he shown her, his hurt hand. but soon Danielle.

"f-fuck you Andrew why are you doing sob this to be wh-what have I waaaaaaaaaa done to you waaaaaaaaaa." Miss Anastasia and Andrew looked at the baby.