LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

traspashing to babyhood

Danny sniffled and did what Anastasia told him and Blow his nose, soon Danny's was wiped and oiled. but when the sweet oil touched his very sore bottom Danny shoot up in pain, dropped his pacifier and started to cry again.

"M-sob-Mommy that sniff hurts waaaaaaaaaa." Danny said acting more like a little kid then an 18 year old. Anastasia laid Danny back down and started to powder his front and back, while Danny unable to find his pacifier started to suck his thumb.

Soon a new pink diaper was put on him, after Anastasia told how cute he looked she told him about the toilet rule. Danny was mortified at hearing that then sobbed out.

"P-P-Pwesae mommy I am a bi-sob-big boy I am told old for diapers."

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Baby, this is the last time you call yourself a boy, next time I will punish you. From now on you will say that you are a girl and mention yourself in the feminine gender. Did you understand everything?" I said with iron notes in my voice and added a slap. "Do you understand babygirl. Who are you now???"

I warned you ... I again drag him to my lap and slap on the bottom with a belt.
"You are a girl. You are a little baby. I will put you on your knees, in a corner and you will think about your behavior"

I put Dee-Dee on my knees near the nearest corner in one diaper and with a paci in her mouth and nudged him into the corner with her nose. Stay baby and think, while I read the magazine "

Danny was taken off the changing table and too a big pink rocking armchair, soon he was put over Anastasia's lap and his diaper was pulled down to his knees.

"NO NO NO NO NO." He screamed before getting another spanking. After 30 slaps with the belt Danny was put in the corner and made to sit on his knees with his diaper still down.

Danny cried like a baby, his throat sore from all the crying and screaming. Anastasia then got the big pink pacifier and put it right into Danny's mouth before going to getting a magazine to read.

Danny sat in the corner sobbing and sucking the pacifier just like a baby.

suffolk-rocking-chair.jpg

"Here is a clever girl. I wanted to hear that."
I pull you out of the corner and wear pink pajamas 20190507_025111.thumb.jpg.57b7183ac0b6c4059548ad23617bd47c.jpgand a hood with laces on you 3b0fa4a90e28e3e3cdbf1fd929lh--raboty-dlya-detej-krestilnyj-chepchik-vintazhnyj.thumb.jpg.03a917054684202b2c86387aff435fbf.jpg, I wear sympathetic mittens on her hands s-l225.jpg.688b636c519b558e16244e7c31215436.jpg so that you cannot take your hands and put pacifier in your mouth. Then I put you in a crib and cover with a baby's blanket .. 

"GOODNIGHT BABY! Sleep"

Daniella sniffled as he was taken out from the corner, his diaper pulled back up. Anastasia then dresses him in pink pajamas a hood with laces and sympathetic mittens. She then takes her new baby girl to the big crib and lays him down before coving him in a blanket.

Daniella sniffles before being give a stuffed bunny dolly and his pacifier before getting a kiss good night. after Anastasia turns off the light and leaves Daniella cries himself to sleep as he hugs his dolly and sucks his pacifier.

I admire how the baby sleeps and sucks her paci, I change hee paci on nipple of the bottle, in which I added a laxative and diuretic and Dee-Dee unconsciously drinks everything, then I return the pacifier to her mouth again and leave the room.
"In the morning, she will wake up very wet"

Anastasia looks at her new baby and thinks of how cute she looks and how girly she looks even for a boy, hell the only boy think about Daniella is his little weewee and buzz cute her. Anastasia removes the pacifier and replaces it with the nipple of a bottle, witch Daniella starts to drink in her sleep.

Anastasia can't help but giggle as the thought of her new baby waking up with a stinky and very wet diaper in the morning. After the bottle is empty Anastasia puts Daniella's pacifier back in her mouth before giving her a kiss and leaving the room.

"W-What happened." Danny says as he slowly wakes up, but as he does what meets his eyes is not his room but some nursery then Danny sat up as he remembered what happened yesterday.

"no no no sniff no this can't be real." he said as he felt like he was about to cry. But then Danny felt something down below and it was not just the diaper he was wearing or the metal cage on his penis but he felt wet, not just wet but soaked.

"N-No not possible I-sob-it can't be I-I wet my dia-diaper I-I mean waaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

I wake up crying from the baby monitor. and enter the nursery.
"Good morning, baby, today is your first official day as a babygirl. You are so wet and first of all I will change your subdivision to you, but you must ask me. Say:" Mommy, change my dirty di-di "

You just earned yourself another punishment ... I will give you an enema and I will not change you until dinner. Maybe a rash will teach tpbya to be a good girl and not to be naughty .. I take a rubber bulb, fill it with water and move closer to Dee-Dee ...

Anastasia having had enough of Danielle's cursing decides an enema and an entire day in a poopy diaper will set her strait. Anastasia gets the enema bag with a clown face on it fills it up, she soon returns to the nursery only for Danielle to not be there.

But before she can look for her and loud scream come out.

"AHHHHH MOTHERFUCKER." it sounded like Andrew.

Baby you're trying to escape again. You're not going anywhere from here. Andrew grab mate, need help ...

The guards enter and quickly find Dee-Dee on video cameras and motion sensors, and lead, with their arms twisted, to me.

"Hold it, guys" I take off the diaper and fill it with insides with aod and put the diaper back on.
Then, it is thrust back into the crib and tied with the cuffs.

Anastasia ran down as saw the guards holding Daniella, Anastasia told the guards what to do.

The guards put Daniella back in her crib and handcuffed her. Anastasia pulled down the Daniella's diaper and took off there belts, as Anastasia went to get the lockable baby pants and a new diaper.

22cae6a4662445d16b5dc227011924ef.jpg

I put you in your children's pajamas over plastic pants again and put the nipple in her mouth.
"As I said, the enema is a punishment, now you will lie smelly all day. This is an unpleasant punishment. I hope that when I return, I will not hear from you hysterics"

After giving 40 spankings to Danielle and making the teenager cry like a baby, Anastasia started the enema.

"AHHHHH GOD NOOOO P-P-PWEASE WAAAAAAAAAAAA." Danielle cried out as the warm water went into his bottom. After a bit of time the enema bag was empty and Anastasia took it out before putting a new diaper over Danielle's old one, then putting the plastic pants over then and locking them.

"Miss Anastasia maybe put those lockable mittens and booties on Danielle so she is made to crawl  around." Andrew said as he held his bleeding hand.