LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

traspashing to babyhood

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soon Danny could not take it anymore and cried out.

"Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirl Mommy forgive me."

Danny said as he cried and snot ran down this face. But when he said. "Mommy forgive me. I will be a good babygirlahhhhhhh." For the 30 time Danny ejaculated all over Anastas's lap.

I felt his fluidity running down my knee ...

"This was the last time baby. This will not happen again."

I heard an apology. and put it back on Danny, whose clothes he scattered. Diaper onesie and return his pink pacifier to his mouth.
"Now hold my hand, and we will go to the house"

One of the guards went to pick up all the stuff Danny took off as Danny cried his whole face was red not just from crying but the fact he just came. Danny did not hear what Anastas said.

"waaaaaa I-I sob want my mommy waaaaaaaaaa."

the little naked teenager cried out acting a lot like a little kid.

"You are now a babygirl and I will educate you like a girl. I don’t have a single thing in my house for boys, all are just cute little girlyies and you’ll get used to it. I understood you were too small to walk, then you will be carried.”

I nodded to one of the guards and he took Danny in his arms, like a baby. I walked in and opened the door to the house.

"Carry her bathroom. First baby, need hygienic procedures." I ordered the guard.

The guard brought the baby into the bathroom.

While I was filling the bath, I added a bin and a floral fragrance. The guard completely partitioned Danny and when the bathtub was full, he dipped it into the water.

I took a shower gel, baby washcloth and came to the bath.
I threw him some toys. Ducks and dolls.

"Play with toys, while mommy will bathe you, my baby."

I began to wash the baby, singing children's melodies.
She washed him back and stomach, then his legs and feet, paid special attention to his pubic hair, penis and ass. At the end, she washed her hair with a shampoo for girls.

Then I wiped it with a big pink Hello Kitty towel and put it on a small nightstand near the bath.

I took a special cream and spread their hands, legs, pubis and chest Danny.
After 15 minutes, I erased the cream with a disposable towel and was pleased to see that all the hair had left the body of the child.

"Now you are true like a little girl."

Danny sobbed as he was getting cleaned like a baby, he wanted nothing more then to wake up from this nightmare. After getting bathed Danny was taken out of the tub and dried off with a Hello Kitty towel, soon after getting dried off Danny was lied on the floor on a pink carpet before cream was put on his arms, underarms, legs, pubis and chest.

Danny did not know why she did that till he felt a burning coming from all the places were she put the cream on. Danny kicked and cried and tried to get the cream off but was stopped by the woman named Anastas.

"Mommy take it off sob pwease it hurts." Danny said in a childish way after 15 minutes he was soon wiped off and looked down to his horror a lot of his hair was gone, hair he was able to get thanks to the testosterone pills he too when he was 14. But now all must all his hair on his body was gone or was shorted, witch meant he needed a shave.

"M-sob-My hair my fucking hair waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

"You're a little girl, and babes don't have this nasty hair. Now you're smooth again." I said wiping away the last leftover cream with hair.

Next, I prepare items for changing the diaper, baby cream, baby powder and a new pink diaper with princesses.
"Now mommy will dress you and you will be warm and comfortable again, baby"

"Ah, I completely forgot about the gift for your little pi-pi" I said, snapping my fingers over his penis. and appeal to the guard. "Hey Andrew, hold the baby"

The guard presses Danny's hands to the floor, and I take out a special cell with a lock from one of the lockers. I dress him, on the penis and his scrotum, Danny, and lock the cage with a lock.

"Now you will not be able to mess with your little pi-pi, and he will never get up. The key will be kept only by me and may I throw it away completely, and if you behave badly, you may have been told you, but you can do a special operation to remove this item ... "

Пенис-замок-из-нержавеющей-стали-целомудрие-заблокировать-мужской-целомудрие-устройство.jpg

"I-sob-its not little." Danny said but before he could say more the guard who took him to the bathroom came in and held him down. Danny fought till tell felt a cold piece of metal put on his penis. When the guard named Andrew got off Danny, Danny looked down and saw some metal cage on his thing, he panic and tried to take it off.

"G-G-Get it off pwease waaaaaaaaaaaaa pwease get it off." Danny said as he tried to pull it off and not hearing what Anastas was saying. Anastas could help not to laugh as she looked at the little teenager as he tried to get his little pi-pi freed.

"N-Nooooo waaaaa I-I am a man not a girl my sob name is Danny." Danny said before getting on his tummy and ponding his fits and kicking his legs like a little kid.

"Waaaaaa g-get this thing off my weeweee pwease mommy pwease waaaaaaaaaa. you can't do this to me waaaaaaaaaaa." Danny looked just like a big baby as he was having his tamper tantrum making both Anastas and Andrew laugh at the little teenager.

"I warned about the punishment. You deserve 25 blows on the ass and I'll wash your mouth with soap and water. Andrew, give me your belt"

The guard removes the belt from the trousers and transmits to Anastasia.
I turn you belly and start to spank. After this punishment, I take a bar of soap and walk up to Dee-Dee. "Baby quickly opened her mouth or I would ask Andrew to help ..."

"Good Andrew, help."

A guard approached and clamped his hands on head. I clamped her nose and in order not to suffocate, Dee-Dee opened her mouth and I immediately put the soap in there and held it.

"That's it. I'll wash these nasty words out of your sweet mouth. You won't say bad words anymore about me or anyone. And you will get used to being a sissy baby."

the guard named Andrew walked over and forced Danny's hands away before clamping Danny's nose making him open his mouth, soon the wet bar of soap was put into Danny's mouth and scrubbed up, down and all around the inside of Danny's mouth.

Danny's eyes went wide as the foul tasting soap was in there making him get.

"pwesa grt yet rout waaaaaa." tried to say as Anastasia made keep scrubbing his mouth out. "I sorew pweas I wgll be goAHHHHHHHH." as Danny tried say he soon started to wet himself.

Finally I pulled the soap out of her mouth. "I hope this punishment will serve you as a moor and no longer speak bad words."
I put her pink nipple in Dee-Dee's mouth.
"Now I can finally dress you up."
I put it back on the pink diaper and prepare for the change.
"Do not be angry mommy and do not be capricious. Suck your paci"

Danny sniffle nods his head yes but before he could spit out the taste of the soap out a big pink pacifier was put in his mouth. Danny sucked it trying to calm down as he got off the floor.

"Aww look miss Anastasia it seems little Dee-Dee just made weewees." the guard named Andrew said, as he pointed to the big yellow wet spot on the bathroom floor, making Danny blushed and sniffled as he sucked on his pacifier.

"miss Anastasia I will clean the baby's mass as you take her to her new room for a cleaning and diapering." Andrew said before giving Danny a hard slap on his super red and sore bottom.

“Well, what did Andrew say? Does the baby’s bedroom mean already? Very good.”

I take the baby in my arms and carry it to the nursery. She is the bedroom of the little girl.
The walls are painted pink, the floor is fluffy pink carpet, plush bunnies and dolls are everywhere. In the middle of the room there was a beautiful cirb with mobil and beautiful tulle over it and of course a changing table on which I laid Dee-Dee.

baldahin-na-krovatke.thumb.jpg.a0bbb641959e04fd9e113deb1653db6b.jpg
"How do you like your baby room? Here you will live a very, very long time."

Danny epped as Anastasia picked him up off the floor and held him like a toddler. he was shocked at how strong she was. Danny was soon taken out of the bathroom and soon was taken into his new room. Danny looked around and was shocked the whole room was a nursery but bigger.

Danny saw the nursery was princess themed then saw the crib watch was way bigger then a raguler baby's crib was princess themed. Soon he was lade down on a big changing table that made him feel small, even smaller then he did all ready.

Anastasia asked Danny if he liked his new room before getting a box of baby wipes out all he could do was suck his pacifier and sniffle.

I took out one napkin and brought it to my nose. "Blow mommy baby!" and then I wipe the Dee-Dee nose.
I'm starting to change the diaper.
Baby oil for girls, I lubricate the baby from neck to legs.
When I pick up the legs, I straighten the diaper under the bottom, having sprinkled generous powder on the legs, I fix the diaper at Dee-Dee on the hips.
"You look so cute in these pink diapers." I said and tickled my chin. "This is your only toilet, the more you will not go to the adult toilet, it is forbidden for you"