LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

traspashing to babyhood

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Anastas ia de Young. I am 35 years old and tall green-eyed blonde. I am rich, but recently my daughter died, I decided to replace her. I
I saw a ragged fellow sitting on the ground. I think he would be a great replacement.

I make a signal to my guards and they grab him and drag him to my van ..

My guys dragged him to the van and opened the back door. There was a special chair attached and they tie you to it.

I enter.
"Well, hello. Congratulations. I chose you, no one will look for you. On the contrary, I’ll thank you all, one ragged one less, and by the way, one more. You will start your life all over again. I will make you my little baby."

Danny fought and kicked before being looked in the odd set but before he could say a word a beautiful woman got in but before he could speak she said.

Danny could not believe his ears on what she said.

W-W-What no the fuck is wrong with you let me go you cook sucking whore.

(Hay if you want me to stop cursing just tell me.)  

"Baby, stop twitching and swearing otherwise a little more, and I will tell my boys to spanked you, and then I will wash your mouth with soap.
Gays, proceed to his imaging in this van has everything you need, and I will take us home."

The guards, everyone took out the scissors and began to approach you ..

Danny fought even when all his clothes were cut away even his underwear was cut of showing everyone his little penis. Before he could say anything Daddy was dragged over the lap of one of his kidnappers and to his horror the two other kidnappers two off there belts and begin to slap his bottom.

AHHHHHHHHH F-FUCKING STOP STOP TH-THAT HURTS YOU S-S-SON OF A BITCH.

Danny yelled as he kicked his lags.

"Now your cry is like a baby's cry"

The guards stop spanking.
"Consider that we can start her again at any time, and now be a good boy and get here." one of them points to the mobile changing table in the van.
"You do not want us to drive you along the street completely naked? We should have time to dress you up, baby, until your mommy brings us, I think we will come in half an hour."

Danny sniffles as he rubs his bottom, it felt like it was on fire as he went to the mobile changing table, he then saw the pink diaper.

"I can't believe they want me to were a diaper for fuck's sake." Danny thought before looking at one of the guards.

"H-sniff-Hay I-I can't go out I-I-in sniff just a diaper p-p-people will see I-I need clothes."

Danny said making one of the guards smile and went to go and get some clothes for the naked boy.

The guards take off the remnants of his clothes and throw everything in the trash.

Then they help him to get on the changing table and put a pink pacifier in his mouth.
"It will calm you down."
They will lift his legs and straighten a pink diaper with princesses. Generously sprinkled powder on the bottom and pubis, they close the diaper. From one of the drawers of the table, they pull out onesie.
"Of course, you will not be naked, baby. I look at the beauty of your mother's pigment"TEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpg

Danny blushed when the pink pacifier was put into his mouth, Danny squirmed and sucked on the pacifier as his legs were lifted up and baby powder was put on him. After being diapered and dressed he looked in the mirror making the pacifier drop from his mouth.

"H-Hay what the fuck is th-this shit I-I am no fucking sissy."

Danny said as he tried to get out of the girlish onesie.

"Yes, but your mother wants a girl and she will raise you like a sissy, and if you are capricious, she will easily give you up for an operation and your pi-pi will delete from you. So be a good babygirl."

One of the guards picked up the pacifier and put it back in his mouth.
Then they dressed him with pink mittens, the same pink socks with circles and pink shoes of Mary Jane, and at the end they put a hood with lace on their heads.

"What a beautiful princess turned out ... Your mom will be pleased with our work"

“Don't worry about the hair. While mommy will fix you different hairpins and bows, but forget about the hairdressers, in a month you will have wonderful hair. Oh, it seems we have arrived”

I parking my car, near my house. It is huge, with a large stone fence. I walk to the back of the van and open and gasp in admiration.

"Oh, what a wonderful babygirl. You guys did a great job. I will arrange for you to be given an award."

Then I appeal to you "Go to mommy baby and hold my hand, I will take you away. And take into account be a good girl, otherwise I will send you away. I think your bottom has not passed from the punishment that my boys gave you ..."

"You guys know what to do"

Not having time to run far away, the guards easily catch him.
They drag him back and force him, into Anastasia’s knee. One of them takes a belt.

I'm starting to spank him right on the bare ass. "Every time I hit, I want to hear from you" I'm a good girl "and start slapping you at least 30 times. 

His ass will be red...