LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paranoid

If I asked you, "Does this dress make me look fat, or am I just paranoid?" would you be able to answer accurately?

Probably not. Such is the same here. We do not know what you wear, know how you tend to walk, how noisy of environments you are in, and so on and so forth.

The only accurate way to answer your question is to ask someone who is actually observing you, or has observed you. Beyond that, our answers could potentially serve to either make you more paranoid or give you a false sense of security.

If you wear baggy clothes and are always in noisy places, then you're probably just paranoid.

If you wear tight, revealing clothes that doesn't dampen sound and you hang out in very quiet places, then people may have noticed.

Anywhere in between is a maybe. Try and give us more information, and you'll probably get answers that will serve you better.

I'm not familiar with the particular diaper, so I shall not try to give you a good answer. If you have a personal audio recorder of any type, perhaps you could set it up and try walking past it at various distances and see what it picks up. That might give you something of a clue, at least from an audio standpoint.

Goodnites, I think, are somewhat similar to the Depend pull-ups. The Depends are not noisy and they don't show - at least not in my experience. I have worn the Depend "extra" absorbency pants under fairly tight pants and there was no noise and it didn't show. So I think you're safe with the Goodnites. But to be really sure, wear looser pants, such as relaxed fit jeans or cargo pants. And even if you wear something a little tighter, you should be okay. But chances are, 99.999999 percent of people you run into have enough issues of their own that they aren't too particular about what you happen to be wearing! Hope this helps!

I think that most people nowan days are so engrosed with their own lives that they just don't care to look at anything beyond the bridge of their noses. This too applys to buying diapers, most people just don't care. Unless you go out in public with no pants on. THEN you would have all rights to be paranoid. :)

I think that most people nowan days are so engrosed with their own lives that they just don't care to look at anything beyond the bridge of their noses. This too applys to buying diapers, most people just don't care. Unless you go out in public with no pants on. THEN you would have all rights to be paranoid. :)

Exactly. My experience has been that even if someone saw my diaper sticking out, passerbys will just assume it's my panties, whatever kind. Sure, if someone gets a good look at your diaper sticking out they'll put two and two together. Remember most people never think about diapers. It just doesn't cross their mind. But if you're worried just make sure your shirt is long enough so that if your diaper slips up it's hidden until you pull your pants up.

Yeah it really shouldn't be an issue where anybody would see if you are a guy and you're just wearing goodnights. I mean at least you don't have to worry about your shirt exposing your midsection every time you bring your hands above shoulder level. I personally find it unfathomable how many people that are girls here claim to wear full time, unless you're wearing some really discreet diapers, or really baggy clothing, it strikes me as damned near impossible to not be noticed.

Yeah it really shouldn't be an issue where anybody would see if you are a guy and you're just wearing goodnights. I mean at least you don't have to worry about your shirt exposing your midsection every time you bring your hands above shoulder level. I personally find it unfathomable how many people that are girls here claim to wear full time, unless you're wearing some really discreet diapers, or really baggy clothing, it strikes me as damned near impossible to not be noticed.

Walla Walla, you must be between Waitsburg and Wallula! :thumbsup:

Anyway, who said you had to wear clothes that reveal your belly button every time you raise your arms? Goodnights are paper outers, which means basically no noise, and fairly thin, which means unless your pants are tight, no lines. Cognitive dissonance (you aren't acting funny, nobody is thinking about diapers in your case) does the rest.

Also, many of the people, especially girls, here wearing full time simply don't have a choice, often through a serious car wreck or other medical problem such as spina bifida. Also, if an adult who does think about diapers such as myself notices someone's diapers or other padding, I'm not going to say anything unless it's very obvious or I know the person very well -- I don't want to be seen as a pervert. And even so, I'd expect an answer involving a medical cause -- even if you were only using diapers because they made you feel sexy -- again, because I'm not expecting you to be a pervert either.

Dill Pickle

Walla Walla, you must be between Waitsburg and Wallula! :thumbsup:

Anyway, who said you had to wear clothes that reveal your belly button every time you raise your arms? Goodnights are paper outers, which means basically no noise, and fairly thin, which means unless your pants are tight, no lines. Cognitive dissonance (you aren't acting funny, nobody is thinking about diapers in your case) does the rest.

Also, many of the people, especially girls, here wearing full time simply don't have a choice, often through a serious car wreck or other medical problem such as spina bifida. Also, if an adult who does think about diapers such as myself notices someone's diapers or other padding, I'm not going to say anything unless it's very obvious or I know the person very well -- I don't want to be seen as a pervert. And even so, I'd expect an answer involving a medical cause -- even if you were only using diapers because they made you feel sexy -- again, because I'm not expecting you to be a pervert either.

Dill Pickle

Well most clothes just kinda do that unless you're wearing something especially long, it's exacerbated even more if you're the least bit tall. It's not that I dress unreasonably, it's that the vast majority of clothes are MADE unreasonably. Yeah, I figure goodnights are easy to cover up, but that's not exactly what I'm referring to here...

Regardless of whether anybody says anything or not upon seeing them either, chances are they're going to have some sort of internal reaction, as it's not something that you see too often even if you're looking. I mean surely people keep it on the "down low" even if they HAVE to wear them, I'm just curious about how. I mean what do you wear? Most skirts show an outline and do nothing to dampen noise, most pants that will fit you in the waist are going to fit pretty close to the body, and 90% of shirts and blouses are cut in such a way that if you're reaching for a high shelf or something, it's gonna show a little skin, even if you're dressed business casual in a lot of cases.

I wear fulltime because I have to. But it's nowhere near as hard as you think. Yes, I don't wear tight jeans, or short skirts. I usually wear baggy cargo pants/shorts and lots of long skirts. You just have to make your style fit your diapers, just like if I had DDs or AAs I'd have to be more picky when it comes to clothes.

Well I mean, what do long skirts do for noise and what often amounts to bulge? I mean cargo pants are kinda made out of that noisy material, so that makes sense. Do you wear a belt to keep them up or something in that case?

I mean really I'm just totally curious is all. As I've done a bit of experimentation with it, and yet again, it's not like I dress like a ho so that's not the issue.

And yeah, I noticed you're incontinent, but that doesn't really have a lot to do with what I'm talking about here. Kinda interesting we inhabit the same metropolitan area on the other hand....

Well I mean, what do long skirts do for noise and what often amounts to bulge? I mean cargo pants are kinda made out of that noisy material, so that makes sense. Do you wear a belt to keep them up or something in that case?

I mean really I'm just totally curious is all. As I've done a bit of experimentation with it, and yet again, it's not like I dress like a ho so that's not the issue.

And yeah, I noticed you're incontinent, but that doesn't really have a lot to do with what I'm talking about here. Kinda interesting we inhabit the same metropolitan area on the other hand....

No worries. I wear skirts with folds and patterns like broomsticks skirts. You're right, that doesn't do much about the noise, and that's why low noise is a big feature for diapers for me.

Well most clothes just kinda do that unless you're wearing something especially long, it's exacerbated even more if you're the least bit tall. It's not that I dress unreasonably, it's that the vast majority of clothes are MADE unreasonably. Yeah, I figure goodnights are easy to cover up, but that's not exactly what I'm referring to here...

Regardless of whether anybody says anything or not upon seeing them either, chances are they're going to have some sort of internal reaction, as it's not something that you see too often even if you're looking. I mean surely people keep it on the "down low" even if they HAVE to wear them, I'm just curious about how. I mean what do you wear? Most skirts show an outline and do nothing to dampen noise, most pants that will fit you in the waist are going to fit pretty close to the body, and 90% of shirts and blouses are cut in such a way that if you're reaching for a high shelf or something, it's gonna show a little skin, even if you're dressed business casual in a lot of cases.

Yeah, I can really realte to this. I'm about 6' (182cm) tall. So, I'm a bit on the upper end for a girl and most shirts will show a bit of belly if i raise my arms up too far. If i'm out and diapered i'm constantly pulling down the back of my shirt ^_^.

i wear diapers 24/7 and its all about choosing rhe right clothes.

wide pants, i put my shirt inside them and above that a longer shirt that hides this area... i often wear something like a mini dress above my pants and i think thats the best thing.

I never considered a mini dress, that actually seems to be the best way to play it that I can think of now that you mention....

I don't think that any one would say anything even if they did notice.I have been wearing 24/7/365 for over 20 yrs and used to do the extra shirts and onsies and plastic pants etc.Now I only wear my regular pants over top and if the diaper makes noise it cant often be heard unless someone is right beside you.When i got remarried my new wife had me leave the excess clothing behind and you know ,see was right no one has even noticed or said anything.I have been out in shorts and a tee shirt or with a sweater on and not tucked in ,and when you reach for things in stores etc the top of the diaper may show and still no one has ever commented.Just treat them like any other underwear,if you went from boxers to briefs to thongs or whatever you may be concerned others will notice but no one will comment because its not really important to them and they may be wearing the same.