LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Good Husband Goes to the Beach - Patreon Exclusive Preview

Perhaps the final chapter of Tommy's life as an adult baby for his wife and her boyfriend. Tommy is taken to the beach for a day out.

---

This is an excerpt for an exclusive story on my Patreon page. There are 20 stories available exclusively for $10 and above patrons who also get to see all my story updates one week early. My patrons are the ones that allow me to write as much as I do and without them I wouldn't be able to spend so much time doing this for you all!

I've recently seen a reduction in income so any and and all pledges are greatly appreciated. If you like write on here I hope you'll consider checking out my Patreon page :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

The car pulled into the car park and Tommy watched as each person got out of the car. He could hear the sounds of people enjoying themselves, he could smell the salty air and feel the sea breeze as his door was opened and Maggie leaned in.

“Please… Take me home.” Tommy choked out. His words were slurred around the pacifier in his mouth.

“Why would I want to do that?” Maggie replied as she removed the restraints and pulled Tommy out of the car.

As Tommy stood on the asphalt outside the car he saw dozens of people walking around. He felt his diaper sagging a little from his earlier accident and as everyone else grabbed their beach supplies from the trunk he checked to see how obvious his diaper was.

Tommy could notice his bulge but was it just his imagination exaggerating things or was he really going to be this obvious to everyone. He saw other families walking by, he couldn’t tell if they could see his diaper but he was certainly getting a lot of strange looks for his outfit. His face was blazing and it felt hotter than the sun that was beating down on him.

“Tommy! Come over here and take your diaper bag!” Samantha shouted from near the trunk.

Tommy was about to say something when he felt his blood run cold. He still had his pacifier in! No wonder people were staring at him as they walked by. Tommy quickly pulled the soother out of his mouth and held it behind his back. He had barely left the car and already he had humiliated himself.

Tommy walked around to the rear of the car feeling extremely self-conscious about the crinkling coming from between his legs. Brad was standing there with Tommy’s diaper bag outstretched in one muscular arm. Tommy took it and as Brad let go the bag suddenly became much heavier, he slung it over his shoulder and tried not to show the strong man he was struggling with it a little.

Once everything was out of the car Tommy followed everyone else on to the sand. The hot day was making everyone sweaty but it was worse for Tommy who had the plastic of his diaper acting like an insulator. Tommy could still see people were watching him, he tried to ignore the people nudging their friends and whispering but it was impossible.

Eventually Samantha and Maggie spread the blanket they had brought on the sand and Brad set down all the supplies on it. They even had a couple of fold out chairs to sit on and Tommy placed the diaper bag down in between the two of them.

“I’m going for a swim.” Brad said, “Care to join me?”

Samantha and Maggie both agreed as they stripped down to their swimming costumes. Tommy looked on awkwardly knowing the only thing under his clothes was his diaper.

“You can look after our stuff, right?” Samantha said to her husband as the started walking away.

“Sure.” Tommy replied quietly.

Tommy sat down on the blanket and sighed as he watched the others hurry to the water’s edge. He didn’t know what to, he didn’t have anything to read or listen to and he was left just sitting under the sweltering sun. Sitting down had the advantage of hiding his diapers a little but he quickly found himself becoming very bored.

After around twenty minutes Tommy grabbed the bag nearest to him and looked inside. He was unsurprised to find a bunch of children’s toys that were clearly meant for him. He saw a bucket and spade and wondered whether he could get away with doing some building. He was desperate to pass the time and take his mind of the horrid situation. After a few minutes of deliberation Tommy reached into the bag and pulled out the colourful building implements. He felt a little embarrassed but a large part of him was also defiant, if the others were going to treat him like a child then why shouldn’t he just act like one.

Tommy took the toys a few steps away from the blanket and started digging. He felt really self-conscious at first but he soon managed to forget the situation and focus on building the towers and digging the tunnels. Before he knew it he had a number of architectural projects on the go and despite his situation he started to actually enjoy himself.

With his attention on having fun Tommy didn’t really pay attention when his bladder relaxed automatically and he wet his diaper again. It was such a common thing to happen to him there was no reason to take any notice of it.

As Tommy became lost in his digging his leaned forwards on his knees so he could dig with his spade. He suddenly heard the sound of a camera behind him as well as some giggles. Tommy quickly pulled himself out of the hole and turned with a frown, he was shocked to see two teenage boys standing just behind the Samantha’s chairs.

“Nice diaper, dude.” The boy holding the phone said, “This is going straight on to Twitter.”

“P-Please…” Tommy said in barely more than a whisper as he quickly pulled his shirt down. He had no idea how long he had been exposing his diaper to everyone.

“He’s building sandcastles!” The other boy said as he nudged his friend’s arm, “This is too funny!”

Tommy couldn’t respond but he felt his eyes watering. His first instinct when trouble was around recently was to start crying, he didn’t want to but after being treated like a baby for so long it wasn’t easy not to act like one. Despite trying to sniff back the tears he felt them start rolling down his cheeks as he tried to fight the sobs in his throats.

“Oh my God, he’s crying!” The teenager with the camera said, “Let’s go before the baby gets his mommy.”

The teenagers started to walk away whilst Tommy sat back on diapered rear end. After getting into his games and actually managing to have a little fun those kids had brought him crashing back to reality.

---

You can find the rest of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/good-husband-to-26540342

• 4 months later...