LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little babygirl for woman's club (with Kaylaindiaper)

Kayla slept like a baby as the drugs were strong she didn't wake up when she had another bottle she just slept. She continued to sleep wetting her diaper without even knowing it. Kayla was well on her way to going through a second babyhood.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the morning I come to Kayla.

"Wake up my sunshine, my babygirly, my little foot. It's time to get up. I already prepared breakfast. Today I took a day off at college. So after breakfast we go to buy you a crib. My baby, must sleep in the cutest crib. Adult beds for big girls. But before how to go to breakfast, you first need to change you. How do you feel there? I think you like dry diapers more "

Kayla wakes up with the drugs out of her body.

"What are you doing why me what did I do?"

She looked at her pajamas and her feet were slick she couldn't get away if she had too.

"I don't wanna be a baby let me go!" she cried

"You yourself wanted to join us at the club, and I wanted you to become our little baby, and I always get what I want. Fate decreed that you become a child, by the way, I have a surprise. I called your native mother. I know how to convince people's,  I told her that your had experienced the strongest stress of being transferred to a new college, and mentally regressed to baby, and well she agreed that I should take custody of you. By the way, now you will turn to her as a grandmom. She told me that she had long dreamed of a granddaughter. We will go to her, for holidays and weekends. "

"And now change the diaper. You have it completely full."

I take off your diaper and wipe the bottom and the pubis with napkins and deftly change the diaper. Then I put a multi-layered dress on you, so short that it barely covers the diaper, I wear gloves on my hands and knitted booties on her legs.
Then I take Kayla's in my arms, at like baby, under the bottom and bring breakfast to the kitchen.

"I--I never wanted to be a baby BS my mom would never believe you I'm eighteen you can't get custody of me!" she yelled. Everything was happening so fast at Kayla she didn't know what to do or say but while she was confused her mommy put mittens on her hands. "Hey what are you doing!" she tried to pull away but Anastasia was strong she held her hand in a vice like grip and easily put the mittens on. Kayla wiggled her hands! "I can't use my hands!" she cried desperately.  With a sharp smack to her thigh she laid on her changing table ready to get changed. If this crazy girl wants to take me out in public then fine I'll get away I can tell everyone I'm being kidnapped and no one will believe her she can't put that pacifier in so I'll be free. She thinks to herself, crap if she drugs me again I'll be screwed. She thinks as her diaper is pulled tightly between her legs taped in place. She sits up as Anastasia finishes dressing her. Kayla looks in horror as she realizes her white disposable diaper is on full display. "Hey everyone will see this stupid thing!" she says pointing at her diaper!  Kayla was hurry so she didn't fuss much.

"You'll never get away with this!" she cries

I bring you to the kitchen. and sit on the chair ..
"Baby. Enough for me to mumble. You must be hungry, so that was capricious. Now, now."
I put in front of you 3 jars with baby food Gerber, strained peas, apple puree and banana puree, and a bottle with the baby formula.
"This is your breakfast."

“Now mommy will feed you. And by the way, you are new in our college and you don’t know my influence. Everybody respects me in college. And now I will feed you and we will go shopping. Open your baby's mouth wider”

Kayla's eyes open wide when she realizes that baby food and a bottle is her breakfast.

"I'm not eating that shit!" she says angrily.  She just wants to go home and forget this ever happened!

She still can't believe she's back in diapers.

"Look I'm sure you can find people who might like this b--but it's not me!" she says hoping to negotiate with her

"You will not convince me, sweete girly. I chose you, about my baby, and you will become a good baby, you just need time," I like Kayle, as with a baby, with sweete voice.

"And now," I say with iron notes in my voice, "You eat all this food, otherwise I will spank you ,and make you eat everything, but you will have a sore bottom," and in confirmation of the words slapped you on the thigh.

I tie a bib on the neck of Kayla with the inscription "Mommy's princess"
I opened a jar of peas, stirred with a baby rubber spoon and scooped up a bit.
"Well, what did you choose to open your mouth or spanked?" I bring a spoon full of baby food to Kayla's mouth ...

Whatever you bitch I'll be gone when we leave this house. She thinks to herself she don't want a spanking. Kayla hates how she scolds her even using that strict mommy voice or the one she uses with the kids she babysat for which said now or else. She looked on in disgust as the spoon was brought to her mouth. Kayla decided her best option was too open and eat this crap then soon she'd escape and this would just be a nightmare. Having no choice she opened and made faces as the bland paste touched her tongue.

"That's gross!" she cried making faces.

I saw how Kayla opened her mouth and immediately stuffed a full spoon of baby food, she tried to spit it out, but I managed to pick up all the hundred she stuck, with a spoon and loaded it back into her mouth.
"You will eat it, my dear little piggy, you will not get anything else, otherwise your tummy cannot take adult food. I put spoon behind spoon in her mouth. Her entire chin was covered with baby green food.

When the first bank ended. I took out a smartphone and took a picture of Kayla’s babyish, dirty face, then I opened a jar of apple sauce.

"You will be the most well-fed baby. Open mounth hungry baby"

Kayla was mad as this girl acted like she was a real baby cooing at her as she ate and she would try to spit it out and her mommy would scoop it up putting it right back in her mouth. She looked at her bib and it had baby food on it and she knew she had some on her face too. The worst part was when Anastasia got out her phone.

"No please no pictures!" she cried

"How can I be without photos. I will definitely make "First book baby Kayla's", with your best photos when I feed you, or walk with your or change a diaper or I give your bath, and then I will show them to everyone who comes to visit me," I inform you. and take another photo.

After 30 minutes all three jars are empty.

"And now, baby, you have to drink this whole bottle. It should be empty. Hold the bottle with both hands, and I will have breakfast for the time being. Take into account that I am watching you"

I sit down beside you for breakfast: scrambled eggs with bacon and tomatoes, toast with jam and coffee.

HTB1YreLSXXXXXcqXFXXq6xXFXXX4.jpg

"Visit you I'll tell them you kidnapped me!" Kayla was trying to do anything to convince her to let her go.  She was happy when she finished the last jar and the last spoonful of the baby food. Kayla was relieved to be given the bottle anything to get that taste out of her mouth she began drinking. "What is this!" she said spitting it out she knew it wasn't milk or if it was it had something in it.

"I'm not drinking this!"

She looked at Anastasia's breakfast can I have some of that?

I eat my breakfast. Kayla reaches for my plate. I grab her hands and lightly smack Kayla's, on hands.
“You can't do that. Your tummy can't cope with adult food. You are a baby and you have food: baby food, milk,  mixed and baby liquid cereals. You can’t do anything else.
Immediately drink your bottle, otherwise when I finish brekfast, I will have to feed you this, forced. This is a special mixture for your little tummy. " I said and lightly stroked, with my palm, Kayla's tummy, like a little baby and a coo. "Your tummy is so nice and I don’t want it to hurt you.

"Ouch!" she yelps pulling her hands back. She just smacked my hands like I was a real baby. She thought to herself. "No I can my stomach will be fine." she says begging for real food. She looks at the bottle. "No please it's gross wh--what is it?" she stutters nervously

I finished my coffee ..

"I warned you. Since you are so small that you don’t know how to drink from a bottle, you will have to help you mommy ..."
I grab Kyle. I am dragging you onto a sofa and putting you on my lap in a lying state and putting the bottle nipple into your mouth.

"You're right, this is not really milk, this mixture is fed to newborn babies, although besides this I added relaxers and laxative-diuretic drugs to it. You are too active, so in the morning I will feed you with this mixture."

I strongly hold the bottle and Kayla is forced to start drinking, so as not to choke.

"Eat baby, we have a long day ahead, you have to be a full baby."depositphotos_83000350-stock-illustration-baby-bottle-with-milk-formula.thumb.jpg.9d1f91610b6e1a7a1cba9ff399072a64.jpg

"No no no!" she cries as she's forced on the couch once again it's drink or choke! She glares at her new mommy but after a few drinks she settles down, oh know I think she drugged me again Kayla does all she can to spit her formula out but Anastasia firmly holds her bottle in place forcing Kayla to drink after a few minutes Kayla relaxes as the drugs take effect. She can think clearly but she has no control of her actions and the worst part is she's now drinking without any resistance.

What have you done to me! She yells inside her head! 

When the bottle is empty. I put the cloth on my shoulder, and put Kayla's head on the cloth, and lightly pat it on the back. A minute later, BURP and part of the formula burst out of her mouth.
"Oh, you are my little piggy" I curls over Kayla and wipes the formula from her lips with soft gauze and I return your pacifier to your mouth
"Here's your paci suck her, baby, I see you're worried. Paci will calm you baby."

"And now you need to change your diaper," I say, touching her diaper -
"I feel that you not only did pee-pee, but also poo-poo. Now mommy will change you and we will go to the store and my baby doing with dry and clean diaper"

Kayla feels like she did the night before slow and relaxed. It's almost like everything that's happening to her is happening to someone else. She don't even remember lying down or messing her diaper but now she realizes she's laying down getting changed. She also realizes she's sucking her pacifier but she can't spit it out she actually feels comforted from it.

"What have you done?" she says behind her pacifier.

I must escape she thinks to herself but her mommy must know what she's doing as she drugged her again.

I take off her home dress. dirty diaper flies in the trash.
I pretend that I do not understand your words. "Oh my little girl trying to talk is so cute."
While I change Kayla's diaper, I play with her tummy, like baby, blowing bubbles on it and gently tickle her chin.
I wear you a clean diaper.
Then wear a new pink dress with bears in diapers. I put Mary Jane shoes on my feet, I leave mittens on my hands.

"Well, you are ready for a walk. Look what my girlfriends brought me and show the stroller. When a baby used to ride in it, but she didn’t need it anymore, and when they saw you baby, they gave it to you"
I put Kayla's in the stroller, tied her hands ribbons, and adjusting the pacifier, carry it to the exit.

22452.970.jpg

Kayla looks at the clothes her mommy dressed her in.

"I'm not a baby I'm going to tell everyone you kidnapped me!" she yells who knows what her mommy is hearing.

Kayla is so frustrated when she sees the stroller .

She shakes her head no as her pigtails bounce around.

"You can't do this!" she cries

"You are mistaken, baby. I am your mother and I can do anything. Consider that you better be a good girl."

I put the pacifier in Kayla's mouth again.
"Bear in mind, if you take paci out without my permission, I spanked you at all at least 25 times, if you start talking about something bad, then I will not only give you a spanking, but also come up with some kind of punishment." I hissed threateningly

I push the stroller into the street. Very good weather the birds sing and the sun shines.
I close the hood storoller, so that it does not disturb Kayla's

"Baby, while we get to the store, you can take a nap. I start rocking the stroller and singing a lullaby "Sleep my joy, go to sleep and don't upset please mommy, she loves you so much "

"You're not my mom I'm a grown woman!" she says angrily.  Kayla thinks about twenty five spanking and she knows that don't sound good at all! Begrudgingly she accepts the pacifier. I'm going to make you pay somehow! She thinks to herself.  I can't believe I'm in a stupid stroller. Kayla thinks to herself looking around hoping no one sees her!  Thank you! She thinks as the top is closed.

"Nap I'm not tired." she says behind her pacifier

After a few minutes the rocking and the lullaby which is soft and relaxing and of course the drugs all combined make her sleepy

I look with a sweet smile as Kayla sleeps in the soft feather bed of the stroller, she really looks so much like a baby. "I was not mistaken with the choice, she will be a wonderful baby" I think to myself.

We safely get to the Shopping centre "Baby's World. 0-3 years"
I give the stroller to the guard for storage, and Kayla's  transplanted into a cart in the form of a ladybug and fasten the straps. “I’ll warn you once again, talk less, until I give you permission, suck your paci and smile at everyone”

I'm taking you to the passage with crib.
"As I told you baby, the first thing is to buy you a crib, my babygirly should sleep in a soft and comfortable crib."

I choose three types of crib.
"Well, what do you like more?

istockphoto-147007550-612x612.jpg.751cd54f960996812909537dc3c238ee.jpg

2.964d3527758a1b8e8e0e2d95b1a27702.jpg.78f850f01424c50208f17730059bdc47.jpg

3.baldahin-na-krovatke.thumb.jpg.a0bbb641959e04fd9e113deb1653db6b.jpg

Kayla wakes up when she hears voices she realizes she's in the store. She frowns as she's warned by her mommy, she still sucks her pacifier. Kayla can't believe they're at the baby store to shop for her. She also realizes her diaper is wet, what the he'll I don't even remember doing that. She thinks to herself as they go to the section of cribs. She wants to yell and scream that she's being kidnapped but she can't risk a severe spanking. She sits there not believing that her mommy wants her to pick out her own crib!  She looks them over realizing her mommy's serious and they won't be leaving until she picks one.

How embarrassing I don't wanna be a stupid baby and now I have to pick my own crib out.

She points at the second one.

"Guess I'll take that one ." she says unhappily