LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Josh rubbed his eyes out of stress and frustration. "I don't know how much he "worries" about me but I feel he is crossing some lines. Well the week is almost done, but what's for dinner?"

Justin just shrugged “don’t worry about it dude, you’re bringing  in a paycheck which is what matters and I’m even getting paid to attend to your needs as he says it’s a pretty sweet deal actually anyway we are having chicken and fries for dinner so why don’t you go change and I’ll pour you a glass of your special milk oh and there a package for you on your bed”

Josh replied, "Package? What's in it?". Hewent back to his room, he splashed some water on his face to try and stay awake for dinner. He took a pause and realized his brother was right, but also that milk was another reason he wanted to keep going back. Tasted like there was cinnamon or even honey in it. Heading back to his bed he saw the package and opened it. He was pretty surprised to say the least as to what was in inside.

inside the package was 30 pair of cartoon underoos with a note to be worn everyday as your uniform underneath was 5 sets of colorful short pajamas sets with matching cartoons with another note please coordinate under that was a pair of flip flops and a pair of crocs with a note “work shoes”

justin called from the hall “if you get all of your laundry together I’ll do it tomorrow oh and dinner is done if you’re changed”

Josh screamed on the inside, how could he possibly wear this! Especially wearing these in public. He was slowly loosing it little by little. Josh did left all the clothes in the room as he entered the room again in his shorts and tee shirt. He then dumped all his clothes on the ground in front of his brother. "Thanks for doing my laundry, it's a big help and i'm starving!"

Justin smiles and looked at his brother “no problem Bro, I’ll have it done by the time I go to bed”he picked up the clothes when he reached a used pair of underoos with spider man on them and giggled “nice look shorty”

Josh blushed red with anger and embarrassment as he said, "Shut up, i'm only wearing that shit because my boss is demanding I do so. Besides you know I hate when you call me short names, younger brother."

Justin just shook his head “whatever dude it’s fine, it probably looks better then when you try to dress like a grownup anyway, that just looks silly like your playing dress up, maybe I should keep you in this stuff too,” little brother” there was a smile on Justin’s lips

Josh hated being called that name. He hasn't been called that since he was younger. "Thanks....Justin." Josh said in a very serious tone. He went to the kitchen and took a big swig of milk and took a deep breathe and relaxed.

Justin walked in right after his brother and began to plate the food “it’s no big deal josh it’s my job to help take care of you now remember” he put a plate of chicken and fries in front of his brother “eat up, do you need anything else”

Josh rubbed his eyes and said, "Look Justin I appreciate it, but I would rather keep that kiddy attitude at work and not bring it home." He then started to eat and drink his milk when he replied, "No i'm good for now, thanks. I'll finish up and go to bed. If you can have the laundry done for tomorrow that would be great."  Josh finished up and rubbed his eyes even more now as he slowly drifted off to his room and laid on the bed.

Justin finished the laundry and folded it. He put it in Joshs room where he found his brother sleeping. He put down the basket of clean clothes and shut off the light. Then woke his brother I. The morning to get ready for work

Josh woke up in a daze, he muffled some words and looked at the time. He took a quick shower and came back out at the outfit he had to put on for his boss. He put the underoos on along with the pajama bottom set and crocs. He put a jacket on and tried to hide his appearance as best he could. He then left for work and arrived at Ben's house with a knock.

Josh opened his mouth ready to give Ben some attitude but took a deep breathe and didn't. He went in to hug Ben as he said, "it was fine sir, thanks...thanks for the package. At least now i dont have to change into them how?"

Ben smiled tapping his cheek”no problem bud, that’s just what I figured, nice and easy.

He reaches out and unzipped the boys jacket and slide it off his arms “now what does a good boy do before he enters the house”

Josh's eyes went big as he spit and wiped his lips. To say he was grossed out us an understatement. He looked at Ben with evil eyes as he said, "take off my shoes and shoes." He took off both while looking at Ben the whole time. Once they were off he said, "alright what do you have for me today?"

Josh wanted to hit Ben's arms down as he was being unbuttoned. But he decided against it as he stepped out of the shorts. He couldn't tell what was worst, to have to put this underwear on before coming to work on dressing in front of Ben. Once he was stripped down to his underwear he said, "Now that that's out of the way, what am I doing today?"

Ben smiled down at the little boy “well we will get to that in a. It first we need to have a little talk buddy, “ Ben stood and pulled Josh to the sofa and sat him on his lap “now then today you will be cleaning the second bedroom as all of our furniture that we ordered will arrive tomorrow but before that I wanted to let you know that I’ve mafe a decision about your sleep schedule, I heard what you said about not wNting an earlier bedtime right now so instead I’m going to put you down for a nap everyday after lunch, I think that’s a good compromise”

Josh rolled his eyes at the talk Ben wanted to have. Then when he was picked up he tried to fight it but was too small and said, "he don't." But was then silenced by Ben. Josh was stuggling to get free and stopped as he heard wjat Ben promised. "A nap? Sir I dont need that I'm getting plenty of sleep. But I'm sure my brother didn't tell you that."