LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Josh couldn't believe he was fired from his job of 4 years. He was turning 25 in a month and thought he was going to get a raise from what his boss had said to him. It was hard to find a job, with no education and standing at a mere 4'5 not many places would higher him. He could barely make ends meat as it was, he was getting desperate. Looking at his phone for jobs he noticed one that was relatively close by. There wasn't much details about the job but that they were looking to higher. Josh changed right away and made his way over to apply in person. However when Josh arrived it was a nice looking house and not a work building at all. Josh shrugged and rang the doorbell.

Ben was working around the house  when he heard the doorbell ring. He was 23 and had recently inherited this large house from his father. With no family left he was all alone in the world. He had plenty of money but really wanted a family. 

he opened the door to find a tiny boy there. He knelt down “hello sweetheart is everything ok? Are you lost? 

Josh's eyebrow raised saying, "Sweetheart? Excuse me pal..." He then realized he needed to watch what he said for the time being. He needed this job and didn't want to blow it. "I mean, um nice to meet you. My name Josh Bryant and I am applying for the job. This is the place right?"

Ben took a quick assessment of the situation. He smiled down at the tiny figure  in front of him “sorry about that I just thought maybe someone taller, that’s all, why don’t you come in so we can talk, can I offer you a glass of milk oh and please remove your shoes in the door way”

Ben led josh to the kitchen and indicated for him to sit down. He put a glass of milk in front of him “so basically what I need is for someone to be here everyday to do general maintenence and repair work,  that person would have to be handy but more then anything they need to her hard working and a good listener. I pay well but I expect my rules to be followed can you handle that? Why don’t you tell me about yourself?”

Josh sat down and listen to Ben, he took a sip of the milk which was very good. A little sweater than usual but tasted refreshing. "Yes sir you can count on me, i'm a great listener and a harder worker. But um (cough, cough), I recently left my last job. They were going in a direction I couldn't stand behind. I did a few years of college and live on with my younger brother who is in college on the other side of town. I'm the only one working and need this job badly. How about yourself? You seem to be doing quite well."

Josh put his head down a bit, "Oh...i'm sorry for your lost. I am going to be 25 next month on the 20th. Even...even if I don't look like it. But I swear i'll work as hard as I can for you. Whatever needs to be done."

Ben smiled “wow your older then me” he grinned sheepishly “I just turned 22, I’m sure you’ll do great buddy. Why don’t you show up here tomorrow morning and we’ll get started, just finish your milk and I’ll show you out”

Ben smiles “I certainly hope not buddy” he patted the boys back as he walked him out “please be back here tomorrow by nine ready to work oh and I need contact information from you please”

once Josh was our Ben excitedly ran to us iPad and began to buy things he would be needing.

As Josh was making his way out he stopped and said, "Oh sure thing. Here is my number, if I don't pick up then you can call my brother at this number. Thanks again sir, I will be here at nine sharp tomorrow."

Josh walked the rest of the way home that day. When he got back his brother wanted to talk but Josh shook his head and said ,"I'll tell you more tomorrow but I have to get to bed."

The next morning came, Josh bathed and then grabbed a banana to eat on the way out. He had a pair tennis shoes, basketball shorts, and a white t-shirt. Arriving at Ben's house he took a deep breathe and rang the doorbell.

Josh shook his head and said, "Morning sir and will do." Josh was curious about the shoe policy, he felt like he might need them when the worked but didn't say anything. "What would you have me do first sir?"

Ben indicated a seat on the sofa “sit down buddy and here, have another glass of fresh milk, you seemed to enjoy the last one and it’s really all I have to drink around here,” he hand the boy a glass of milk “now then you will arrive everyday at nine, you will always remove your shoes at the door, you will follow any additional instructions I give and complete all assigned tasks. I will provide you with lunch everyday”

Josh sat down and said, "Oh thanks I didn't have a chance to drink anything today." As Josh drank the milk he nodded at Ben's instructions. "Lunch too? Thank you sir, that is really kind of you. I actually couldn't afford lunch today so you are being a huge help to me. ." Josh then finished the glass of milk, ready to work and not realizing he had a milk mustache.

Ben walked over and brushed the boys kip clean smirking “your duties will change everyday, so will your uniform on some days thefevwill be orders to add, remove or alter clothing. You will  be dining mostly cleaning and organizing no heavy construction or anything for today, I’ll have you in one of the guest rooms up stairs, you’ll be moving box’s to the basement does that sound ok”

Josh was intrigued about the uniform and clothing details. However the duties seemed to be pretty straight forward and for what he was going to be paid he didn't want to argue about it. "That sounds great Ben...I mean sir. Whatever you feel is best for me to wear to get the job done I am all for it. Is what i'm wearing now acceptable or was there something in particular you needed me to wear." Josh asked.

Ben examined the boy in front of him “no kiddo, you should be fine for now so just follow me” he led the boy to a large room it was dull and filled with box’s. “ the basement is right down the stairs please stack these neatly in the empty corner and I’ll see you at 12:30 for lunch” 

"Sounds like a plan, i'll see you then." Josh said as he started to get to work. Josh wasn't fully use to this kind of physically labor cause of his size but he needed this job and was going to do what it took to keep it. After about an hour or so of slowly moving boxes, he took a small break. He was pretty sweaty and his clothes showed it. As it was getting close to 12, Josh really needed to use the bathroom. He looked at the time and said he could hold it. After almost falling over due to the size of the box, it was finally lunch time.

Ben walked into the room “hi buddy wow this is looking, all of the boxs away that’s great, after lunch you’ll be doing the floor in here” now why dont you run to the bathroom then meet me in the kitchen” in the kitchen there was a peanut butter and Jelly waiting for Jash with a glass of milk

"Than..thanks, let me just wash my face a little and will be out in a second." Josh said painting a bit. As he went into the bathroom he couldn't help but be impressed, it was so nice and well decorated. He wiped and dried his face as best as he could before walking into the kitchen. Josh stated to eat as he was famished, but slowed down after realizing he was going a little too fast. "Sorry, PB&J's are my favorite. An this milk taste really good, is is 2% or Almond milk or something?"