LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Josh paused and said, "Is this really necessary sir? I've eaten here a few days already and didn't dribble at all?". He then started to eat as he was too hungry to care at this point. The milk was so good and the food really hit the spot.

Josh burped out a big gust of air he was building up. He made his way upstairs and looked at all the boxes. Josh went to work as he put the towels in the bathroom and adding the rug he suggested as well. Next came the bed, which was difficult because he had to stretch one side of the sheets and run all the way over to the other side. Lastly came the curtains, Ben had left the step stool for him but he was having difficulty. After trying for about 10 minutes he yelled out to Ben for help. "Hey Ben, I am sir can you help me with this please? I basically got everything done but these curtains are a little extra high for me."

Ben came jogging up the stair “of course I can help sweetheart let’s get this done. He ha ge the curtains with little trouble “you did such a good job sweetheart, thank you. Now are you ready for lunch, I made you. Grilled cheese and tomato soup” 

Josh was a little upset at how easy it was for Ben, he had always cursed his height and it always flared up in situations like this. But that soon changed when Ben offered him lunch. "Oh yes grilled cheese and tomato soup are my favorite combo." Josh said with joy. He pulled it back a bit saying, "I mean, thank you sir."

Josh followed behind as he was wiping his sweat off his forehead. He then hopped on yhe chair waiting for his lunch. He was swinging his legs when he asked, "so is the other room going to be the same?"

Ben shook his head “no sweetheart the next room is for a baby, we need lots of baby stuff and a theme would be good. It should be a large crib. Just pick out anything you like, I don’t really have a preference” he served Josh and once again put the bib around his neck

Josh shrugged at the room idea but he wasn't going to question Ben. He ate his grilled cheese and tomato soup with much delight. Once the grilled cheese was done he grabbed the bowl of soup and drank it, which made the soup run onto the bib a little bit. He looked down after and tried to wipe off the soup. He tried changing the subject sayin, "Where, where's the room?"

Ben smiled it’s right next to the one you decorated already, but you don’t have to worry about cleaning it today, today I just want you to order everything ok kiddo,the computer is already set up at the table for you”

Josh nodded as he took off the bib and headed to the computer. He looked around to see what that had for baby stuff and even had to google things for a nursery. He made sure to check off a changing table, a larger crib per Ben's request, diapers, changing supplies, a baby bath, and some other things. Josh did ask though, "Excuse me sir, did you need me to get any baby clothes? An if so is it for a boy or girl?"

Ben nodded for a baby boy sweetheart, just get anything you think is cool and we And I’m not sure about sizes so for now save everything in your sizes and I’ll change it later. Also we need a rocking chair and don’t forget sweetheart I want a cool theme for the room so matching bedding and curtains and pictures for the walls, how about some more milk”

Josh thought to himself, In my size? I don't think I'm that small, but I guess he has a nephew or something similar in size. "Sounds good sir, I guess for a theme we can just do winnie the pooh? That's a good one right? And yes more milk please." Josh replied.

Ben poured Josh his milk then stood behind him as he worked he put the milk on the table then kissed the boys hair “such a good little worker” he went off to set the boys bath while Josh finished his work

Josh kinda shook his head as Ben kissed him, "Uh...thank you? Sir. I'll come get you when I'm done." After about 5-10 more minutes of looking, Josh saved everything. He went upstairs to the bath as he saw Ben waiting for him. "Alright everything is picked out and I'm....ready for my bath."

Josh crouched under the bubbles at an attempt to let Ben know he didn't want him there. But at this point he turned his back to Ben and started to wash himself. The water yet again felt great and relaxing, even to the point Josh almost forgot Ben was there. After about 10 minutes Josh decided he would be done. "Alright....Ben, i'm done with my bath."

Ben shrugged and drained the tub “I’m sure you’re right but we’ll just see sweetheart” once the water was gone Ben wrapped a fluffy towel around the boy and lifted him from the tub. Rather then putting Josh down Ben carried him to the living room 

Josh put his hand out thinking Ben would help him out of the tub again. Withouth warning, Josh was wrapped up and lifted out of the tub with ease. "Wait..please put me down..What the heck. Where are you taking me?"

Josh tensed up like he never had before, he didn't make eye contact or say anything. Meanwhile he became hard as he was being dried. He then felt his leg tense up as he said, "Ouch my leg, I think I pulled somthing."