LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Ben winked at the boy”I’ll see you bright and early little man he knelt down hugging the boy. He turned his cheek toward Josh once again tapping his cheek “oh and don’t forget your shoes kiddo”

Josh kept noticing Ben tapping his cheek, "Does he want a kiss or something." Josh said to himself. "Oh thanks." Drew said as he put on his shoes. As he left he didn't want to tell his brother about anything that happen today, although how much would Ben tell his brother? Josh entered the apartment and settled in on the couch.

Justin walked In After his brother “sorry I was late Josh your boss texted and asked me to rearrange my schedule so that I’m always home when you get here and he wants me to start cooking you dinner every night, what are you telling this guy to make him worry so much”

Josh let out a sigh and sigh, "How the hell should I know man? I think he seems me as more of a kid than an adult, which is weird to me. But as long as I get paid i'll stick it out." Josh then got up and asked, 'What are you planning on making?"

Justin thought for a minute “I could make burgers if you want, sorry bro no beer, Ben was clear that his money should not be used to buy alcohol. We have juice, he also had someone special deliver this milk he said you Iove”

"Na mac and cheese is fine. Wait what? Oh come on, we don't have to tell him though." Josh said. Josh didn't mind as much as his brother told him about the milk though. "Well I guess I could live with the milk, that stuff is great if you want some."

Josh rolled his eyes, "Whatever dude and thats fine by me. More milk for me. And ya could you pour me a glass? Also why is he texting you and not me this? I like that your helping but im doing all the work?

Justin got to work on the food. He shrugged “he just keeps saying that he’s concerned about you and that I need to do things to help you out, that’s all. He seems to want to make your life easier bro” he opened the fridge and grabbed the special milk handing Josh a big glass 

Josh took a big gulp and said ,"i've only known the guy a few days and he is getting pretty personal with me. I mean, ya he seems to care a lot." He almost brought up what he did today with Ben. "But anyways, i'll thank him tomorrow when I see him. But i'm drained, I plan on going to bed as soon as i'm done eating."

Justin just nodded and cleared the dish’s “ok Josh you can go to bed if you want I’ll clean up, see you in the morning” Justin’s phone buzzed with a text he looked and blinked then showed Josh. It was from Ben saying “make sure your brother has a nice big glass of his special milk and try to see that he’s in bed before ten so he will be productive tomorrow”

Josh read the text saying, 'well you can tell Ben I've already had the milk and I plan on going to bed now and it's a little after 9:30." Josh was shaking his head as he headed towards his room. It was like he was being watched 24/7. Josh fell asleep not too long after that

Josh slowly woke up, for some reason his bladder was a little extra full the past few mornings. It must have been due to the milk he was drinking. He got dressed and made his way over to Ben's place. He took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

Josh nodded, he leaned in and kissed Ben on the cheek. Ben smelled pretty good this morning, but Josh shook off the thought.  "Hope you're having a good morning sir, what is on the agenda for today?"

Ben smiled and accepted the hug then bent down on one knee and pulled Josh down to sit o. His outstretched knee “good job honey, you remembered your shoes but silly boy you forgot your socks” without asking Ben reached down and stripped the boy of his socks. He patted Josh's back and pointed to another pair of underoos Superman this time “your uniform is right over there kiddo”

Josh bit his lip in frustration at how he was being treated, not to mention his "uniform." Josh said, "Thank you." and quickly got dressed. Once he was in his new Superman underoos he turned to Ben and said, "Is there anything else you want me to do....sir?"

Ben smiled at the little boy “no buddy, you look just fine, so here’s how our day is gong to go, we will go have breakfast then you will go up to the bedroom that you cleaned all of the things you ordered are in so you can set up the room just the way you pictured n your head. Then we will have lunch and then I need you to design another room for me, then will be time for your bath then you will go home for the night”

Everything sounded good except for that bath part. He enjoyed having a bath but was on edge with Ben helping him out. "Breakfast sounds great sir. An wow all those things came in already? That was really quick. " Josh said as he entered the kitchen.

A bowl with Frosted Flakes was laid out on the table and a banana “sit down kiddo and I’ll get you some nice milk”. He poured the milk then without asking snapped a bib around Joshs neck “here kiddo, this way you won’t dribble on your tummy of uniform”