LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Josh nodded as he slowly ate big spoonfuls of cereal. He drank the delicious milk and once all the cereal was gone he drank the milk in the bowl. He was showing a small belly bump from the milk and let out a huge burp. His eyes got big as he said, "Oh my, excuse me. sorry."

Ben grabbed the lotion and walked toward the doors to his back yard. He stooped  In front of the back door and squirted lotion into his yards. “Come here sweetheart” he Started with Joshs neck and shoulders moving down to his tummy and arm. He eventually got to his legs and made sure to get between his toes”  there you go buddy” he opened the door the tools are out there for you already see you at lunchtime”

Josh closed his eyes as he let Ben put the lotion on him. He was doing fine u til Ben went towards his legs, he let out a soft moan and was turned on a little. However when he got to his toes Josh couldn't help but laugh. He was very ticklish, especially around his feet. But once Ben showed him where the tools were Josh got serious. He knew he was in for a long day of work and this was going to be a biggy. Slowly but surely Josh was able to get all if not most of the weeds out. He was sweating like crazy, but not too long after it was lunchtime. Josh removed the gloves he had put on and slowly made his way in for lunch.

Ben watched his very cute boy out the window all morning. He made him another sandwich to his specifications and bright it outside with a big glass of milk “here sweetheart we can eat out here today, I’ll have to get you a bath befire you go home you’re a mess kiddo” he p,aced the food on a nearby table

"Sounds like a plan, thank you I am starving." Josh replied. Then it took him a second, "A bath? No there's no need, I can just use a towel or even a shower." Josh said frantically.

Ben shook his head “sorry sweetheart, I disagree with how dirty you’ve gotten , I think you’ll need a good soak. Anyway  I’m hoping you can finish out here today because the furniture has arrived so that’s you’re project for tomorrow” he went back into the house

Josh wasn't sure about the whole bath idea, but actually having a bath for the first time in years sounded pleasant. He finished his sandwich and milk and went back to work. Thankfully the 2nd half of the garden wasn't as bad, although Josh had dirt on his knees and legs. He came back inside calling for Ben, "Hello sir, I finished up outside for the day. I think you might have the right idea with the bath, i'm covered in dirt."

Ben appeared with a flourish “you really are one messy little boy” Ben bent and lift Josh under the armpits settling him on his hip “the bath is already waiting for you kiddo” he carried Josh toward the bathroom 

Josh pushed Ben a bit as he was placed on his hip, but he was too embarrassed to say anything. His mind went blank as his employer was carrying him like a small child. Once Ben put Josh down, Josh said, "Thank you, sir?" Josh said in a questionable tone.

Josh froze for a second, he looked at Ben and then at the welcoming tub. As he slowly started to strip he said, "You can wait outside sir, I can bathe myself." Josh then hopped into the tub quickly hoping Ben would go away.

Ben looked at he boy in the tub “when you are finished you call me and I will help you out of the tub, it’s very slippery then I will inspect you if you fail my inspection I take over understand” Ben stood up

Josh thought to himself that Ben won't be necessary to wash him. Josh took his time washing himself. After a really long day of working this felt like heaven. He was having some trouble getting the lotion out but did his best. After about 10 minutes he advised Ben he was done.

Ben came back in with a fluffy towel “ here you go little one wrap yourself in the towel” he helped Josh out of the tub “meet me in the livingroom honey and we’ll do a quick inspection and get you dressed”

Josh tried covering his privates with one hand as he was being helped upnout of the bath. He almost slipped and needed both hands to stand.  Josh was embarrassed as he displayed his privates. Once Ben left he made sure to wrap the towel tightly around his waist. He then entered the living room and said, "sir I did a plenty good job of cleaning myself, no need for an inspection."

Ben waved the boy over “I’ll be the judge of that sweetheart” once Josh was in reach Ben ran his hands down the boys body then looked at the boys hands and feet “well your nails need clipping but I’ll do that tomorrow other then that you’re right you did a good job this time buddy” he grabbed a clean pair of underoos”step in buddy”

Again Josh started to get hard as Ben felt him up and down. This still felt very odd for Josh but the need for the job outweighed this feeling. "Thank you for the compliment. He replied.He used Josh to stand and put one leg in at a time. "Can I have my clothes back please?

Josh was a little speechless, he could really only mutter up a thank and yes. After Josh stepped into his pants he said, "well, uh thanks...thanks for the help sir. I guess I'll be heading home now."