LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

"Daddy?" Josh asked for a second but soon remembered. He had to admit the padded felt great against his shaved privates but still felt like a pillow was between his legs. After a few steps he turned his head and said, "How am I suppose to walk in this? Can you...can you carry me?"

Justin reached down and swept his tiny brother into his arms “of course precious” he pointed at his own cheek indicating as kiss “whose the tiny baby princess who loves his dada” he tickled the sole of Joshs tiny foot

That tickle sent a small wave through his tiny body as he let out a small giggle. But looking down at what he was wearing, hearing the loud crinkle as he was being carried by Justin, was this his life now? "I..I'm the baby...baby princess...da da." then planted a quick kiss on Justin's cheek.

Justin gave Josh a squeeze “such a good little baby” he walked to the stairs then put Josh down “”I want you to bop bop down the stairs on your bum bum please baby” he waited for Josh to obey

As he was placed down, "You want me to what?" Josh asked for a moment, then realized what he was being asked. Sighing a little bit, he raised his nightie up so his diaper was on full display. He sat down on the first step, then in one quick motion he hopped to the next step and then the next step. Each step he could feel the extra padding

Justin followed just behind Josh waiting him obey. It was amazing! When they got to the bottom he smiled and offered Josh his hand “now princess that’s how you’ll always go down stSurs we wouldn’t want baby to fall and get an owwwie would we 

To Josh's surprise, sliding down the stairs like that was a little...fun to him. But he soon snapped out of it when his brother said that. Rolling his eyes a bit he looked up with his legs spread, "Bu...hmmm. Yes da da."

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Josh really did not want anyone else to see him as he was but knew he didn't have much of a choice. As his brother helped him up he slowly started to walk as he was more uneasy as to what was waiting for him. Making his way around the corner he saw "daddy".

Josh took half a step forward but hesitated. Looking over his shoulder he looked at his brother, knowing that he had to keep going. Josh then pivoted and went towards Ben. Not happily, but with his head down he stopped just short of Ben's arms

"Oof" is all Josh could let out as he was scooped up. Blushing a little, Josh tilted his head a little and said, "I'm dressed like...like..a baby." Ugh even hearing those words leave his mouth made his toes curl up

Josh blurted out a laugh when Ben blew raspberry on his tummy. It wasn't on purpose, but he was still so sensitive to tickles. When asked, Josh did not want to answer and he did not look back at his brother. "My nightie says..prin..princess." Tightening his body he then said, "Dada put me into it."

That comment hurt, Josh was a grownup and now he was in a diaper in front of a stranger telling him that he wants to be a princess. Fighting back some tears he looked up at Ben, "Why, why did you want me to be your baby? I enjoyed being a grownup."