LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Justin quickly removed Josh’s wet nightie then slowly pulled off the wet undies. He stroked Josh’s belly taking a minute to observe the tiny man ‘you really are very pretty sweetheart and it’s so obvious that you’re supposed to be a baby, I mean you’re just so little” he leaned in to kiss Joshs exposed tummy and blow raspberries.

Josh closed his eyes as he felt the wet clothes be removed and the cold air hit his privates. Not wanting to look down due to embarrassment. "Ugh can you please just hurry." But as Justin leaned in, it caught Josh completely off guard as he belted out a huge laugh

Justin cut in “you said exactly the right thing baby, this is your diaper and I promise you’ll love your diapers so so much” Justin took the diaper and rubbed it gently against Joshs cheek he then brought it down and started to use it to stimulate the boys tiny Willy “see princess doesn’t that feet great, who loves their diapee”

"No I didn't mean to say" Josh cut himself off as he knew if he said the wrong thing it would be bad. As the diaper was rubbed against his cheeks he made it very clear that he did not enjoy it...or tried to show he didn't. But then the thick diaper was rubbing against him which started to make him hard. "No..no, it's not me. I.." Josh said as it felt very nice

• 2 weeks later...

Justin smiled as he knew his baby brother was totally trapped . He gave Joshs Willy a few more rubs then stopped “ahahah Princess who loves their diapee more than anything whose diapee makes their tiny little Willy’s feel so so good” 

Josh did his best to resist but his own body was starting to betray him. "No, no." He said as he covered face. But then felt like he had to respond unless he wanted to face more of his brother's wrath.  "I..I love my diapers." Josh said as his face went even more bright red and his member twitched more

Biting his lip, but also couldn't deny the padded diaper was feeling good against him. In a soft and almost moaning tone, "Ahh..no...I." Closing his eyes and clenching his fists he said, "I'm the tiny baby who loves his diaper."

Justin nodded that’s right, such a good little baby! MY tiny little baby” he smiled “you may make stickies any time you want baby boy and remember this is the only way babies like you make stickies with dadas help” he continued to stroke Joshs tiny little member

With his eyes still closed, Josh knew he was never someone who could last that long with that much stimulation. Hearing that he had the green light, he just focused on the thick diaper, being talked down to which was oddly something he didn't know he liked until now. Closer and closer, "Da...Da..I'm..Im." just then Josh let out a moan as he started to cum

As Josh started to regain a little clarity and winding down after cumming, he had hoped this scenario was going to stop. But as he looked at the diaper and then back at Justin, he knew he was trapped. "Ye..yes dada, that felt...nice. I..I am excited for my diaper." he replied as he turned his head the other way

The wiping and powdering process felt at first invasive, but his tiny member was starting to twitch with excitement. Though feeling the thick diaper around his waist, it didn't feel terrible. But as he started to sit up, the poofy diaper was really on display. "A nightie too? Jus...dada?"

Justin nodded “and it’s perfect for tiny princesses like you” just helped Josh to his feet watching g the nightie all into place and waiting to see how he adjusted to the feel of the thick diaper 

Josh rolled his eyes, "Whatever." he replied. As he was placed down back on the ground by Justin, he immediately felt the girth of the diaper. First his legs were farther apart then he wanted, but couldn't be helped because of how thick the diaper was. Then when Josh took a few steps, you could hear the loud crinkle. "oh god." he muttered under his breathe.