LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Justin gave Josh a squeeze “that’s right baby boy that exactly what you are just a baby . Now look in the mirror and wave to the tiny little baby and then I want you to go peepee right here right now make peepee in your undies like the tiny baby you are “

Justin gave Josh a hard swat to the bottom “I will not allow you to take back to dada is very rude you will do as you’re told besides, your being silly you’re just a tiny baby, going peepee in your pants is practically your job”

"Ah!" Josh let out at the swat. "But but just...I mean...dada I can't." He was so hesitant but at this point Justin was completely forcing his will on him. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes and clenched his fists. After a minute or two, he could feel it build. "Was he really...really going to pee?" He thought to himself. Then the unspeakable started to happen

Justin’s eyes glowed with excitement as he watched the wet spot grow o. His brothers nightie and trickle slightly down his legs “such a good little baby peeing like the baby you are, wet panties are just a part of like sweetheart” he kissed his brothers head “now what should you ask Dada little one”

Justin chuckled and patted the little boys head “I can’t help you baby boy until you ask me properly how should baby ask dada to change his wet peepee panties because he is just a tiny baby and had a peepee accident”

Justin’s lips curled. He planted his large hand over Joshs wet crotch making g him feel the wet fabric of his nightie between his legs “come in baby say it for dada what do tiny babies like you need to wear to keep you from going peepee in your undies”

The wet and now cold fabric felt horrible and Justin was making it 10 times worst. Josh was squirming and feeling so uncomfortable.  "Ugh stop. They wear diapers ok! diapers!" Josh said in a louder tone as the discomfort was too much

Justin nodded “that’s a good baby and you’re so smart to know just what you’ll need but it’s your diaper baby boy  it a diaper, your diaper just like it’s your crib”

justin lead Josh over to the changing table and opened a drawer to find sever fresh clean diapers “oh look baby daddy is so prepared now we just need a new nightie for the little baby” he opened another drawer and found a bunch of night shirts he grabbed a light pink one and opened he to reveal the words princess. He showed Josh smiling “this is perfect from now on you’ll be my little princess” 

Justin couldn’t help but smile at his brothers slip “you’re exactly right sweetheart you are a baby boy, he stroked Joshs cheek “My tiny little baby boy’ but boys can be princesses too, I think you’d make a great princess” 

Justin gently cupped. Joshs cheek .”baby Dada doesn’t speak whine and I want to make something very clear you are whatever your daddy’s say you are so if I say you’re a pretty little princess what does that make you”

Justin stroked Josh’s cheek “there’s dadas little princess now let’s get you changed baby” he reached down and lifting Josh by the waist sat him on the changing table “lay down princess and dada wil get you in a nice dry diaper

Josh fought back every urge he had to talk back and even hit his brother. But as he was being raised up he let out a small 'Oh' as he was placed on the table. Folding his arms, he slowly started to lay down and accept what was coming