LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• 10 months later...

Just for a moment, Josh enjoyed the soft touch. It felt somewhat sincere and comforting, but then as he looked at Justin he said, "Stop that. I know how much you are enjoying this but I can't believe you would do something like this to me."

Justin loved the sound of that word coming from his tiny brothers mouth. He flexed his finger and launched an attack on Josh tickling every bit of the little boy he could “say it again baby boy who am I, what’s my name”

Without warning, Josh went from angry and sulking to now laughing hysterically and even more angry. "No ha ha ha...no no, stop Just...hahaha." After about 10 seconds, Josh caved. "Da da, please hahah da da...please stop."

Josh was trying to fight but he was loosing less and less control. "please ha ha ha...sto stop." Josh said as he continued to laugh. Justin knew his weak spots better than anyone. But Josh couldn't get out of this, "I I  haha am the baby." Josh said as a little bit of pee escaped his body

Just stopped practically beaming at Josh “yes you are baby boy and doesn’t you forget it. Now show me around you’re new room little guy and don’t forget this is your room when you’re here at work so he point to the crib “tell me about this”

Josh, now being exhausted from the intense tickling. Wanted to snap at his brother, but also wanted to do anything to not draw attention to the small wet spot he could feel. ,"oh that? well I built that all by myself. It took days but it works.I mean...I've been told it does." 

Josh could feel his eye twitching with anger. "Who is it for..." Josh said as he cut himself off. He didn't want to say it, he really didn't want to say it. He could feel himself loosing it a bit and feeling smaller than he was, "It's...my crib." He answered in a low voice

Josh was breathing heavy, he wanted to throw Justin in the crib at this point. But he knew he couldn't even if he tried. Clenching his fists and looking down and in the lowest voice he could speak, he said, "M...me."

Josh's blood was boiling. It was one thing to be treated like this by someone random, but his younger brother. Justin was pushing every button. Swatting his brothers hand away he said in a firm and low pitch voice. "I am a big boy! How could you do something like this to me? Huh? How long were you planning on turning your older brother into this. You know dam well I am an adult. I demand you take me out of this place now!"

Smack! Justin slapped Josh hard across the face. “Who do you think you are taking too. You do not take that tone with me and that is not hoe little baby’s talk to grown ups”

he pulled The barefoot little boy over to a nearby mirror and planted Josh in front taking in everything from his tiny bare feet to his white nightie and lack of development “what do you see little boy”

The slapped shook Josh, as he was taken completely off guard. "Wha...what did Justin just do." He thought to himself.

As Justin positioned him in front of the mirror, he dared not to upset Justin further. He was not in control and after this, he started to accept it a lot more.

Josh looked in the mirror, he was not the adult he thought he was anymore. "I see...I see." Josh said as he paused. "I see a little boy."

Justin placed his hands reassuringly on Joshs shoulders and gave a little squeeze “look closely sweetheart is the pretty little boy in the mirror big or is he teary tiny like a baby. Does he look like he’s big enough and strong enough to take care of himself?”

Josh's toes curled up as he looked at himself. His whole life he tried to appear bigger, louder, which was clearly something he was not at all. But now, it was more clear than ever. "No..no he isn't. That...he..is not big." Josh replied.

After the past few days of working here he knew what Justin meant. Being a little boy would be an upgrade but he replied, "I I am...tiny. I." Josh paused, he hated admitting how short he was, it had always been a trigger word for him.