LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Josh gripped his bear as he was afraid of what is brother might say.

Justin thought for a moment, "Well I think you've done a great job laying down the rules. I think he needs to bring fuzzy everywhere we go, including when we go out. I also think with how much more milk he will be drinking, I think wearing pampers during the day might be best? and then diapers when he goes to sleep? But if he can tell us when he needs to go potty then we might reconsider.

Kyle considered for a moment “Josh Baby can you tell me if I get you training potties will you try to use them like a big boy, they will be your way to prove to us what a big boy you really are”

Kyle nodded well I love your colorful uniform undies so let’s try undies during the day and pull ups for bedtime sound good my love” you have another choice to make baby what should you be calling us now” he pointed to himself and a Justin 

Josh rolled his eyes a little and said, "Sure, I guess that works."

Raising one eyebrow he looked at Kyle and Justin. "What do you mean calling you now? Your sir and he's Justin. Why would I call you anything different?"

Kyle smiled “I think it’s pretty obvious that things have changed sweetheart so from now on you’ll be calling one of us Daddy and one of us Dada if you want to choose like a big boy you may”

Josh's eyes got a little bigger as he was told that these names. Thinking about it for a second, he knew he had to decide quickly. There was no way he was going to call his brother Daddy, no way. "I guess...uh, Kyle you..you can be...Daddy.." Josh answered

Josh went stiff again as he had completely forgot about the crib or more so he had hoped that he wouldn't have to show anyone else. "Well I mean...I...sure, it's upstairs. Can I walk upstairs at least?" Josh asked.

Josh nodded and said, "Fine, if I have too." Josh then grabbed his gown to pull it up and then grabbed his teddy. Looking at Kyle he extended his hand to him. It was safe to say that Josh wold have his hands full

Josh took a big sigh and was slowly shaking his head as he heard that. Each step they took seemed like a mountain he had to climb. Holding up his nightie and his bear with one hand was a lot harder than it looked. After a few steps, Jim said "Al...almost there." as he was running out of breath

Josh was loosing his energy and patience. Even though in a million years he would never ask for it, he knew it would be easier. "I guess..can...can you carry me up?" Josh said as he hated the words leaving his mouth.