LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Justin pretended to look away at what he was watching, but decided to see where Ben was going with this.

"Aw Ben please, I look pretty nice." Josh said as he slowly started to step out of his pants. Josh dreaded about the underwear that Justin would see. Josh crossed his arms and said, "What more special can I get than that underwear?"

Once ben pulled Josh free of his pants he smiled at the nearly naked boy ’Micky was a good choice baby he gave the boys bum a pat before grabbing something white and folded. He pulled  it over Joshes head and arms. It was a plain white night gown or night shirt that fell go Joshs knees ”there you go baby all set”

Ben offered his hand to Justin “you must be Justin good to finally meet you”

Ben chuckled and stroked the boys hair “no baby it’s just a nightie... I thought you might be for comfortable if we just got you ready for bedtime now. I’m assuming you were a good boy and had your bath today” 

Justin snapped back to reality and shook Ben's hand saying, "Oh, same here Ben. You have a really nice house."

Josh pulling the nightie up a bit like a dress said, "How am I suppose to walk in this? An bedtime? I'm not sleeping here tonight. Ya I uh...washed myself."

Justin then chimed in saying, "Oh Josh only took a shower today." He then giggled.

Ben looked from Him sting to his much smaller brother “I think you can walk just fine baby,” he took Joshs hand “let’s go into the living room and show Justin what we do in the morning after we get you comfy, can you tell big brother where we sit baby”

Josh trailed behind a bit as he pulled up the gown as much as he could so he didn't trip. "Sit? What are you.." Josh then remembered as he hoped Ben was talking about the rocker. "Oh we uh...we sit in the kitchen for breakfast."

Justin leaned towards Josh saying, "Ya silly baby, where do you sit? I don't think you mentioned this to me at home."

Josh was fluttered with rage and embarrassment as he wanted to talk back but knew the sooner he said, the quicker this would be. "Well Ben decided just the other day that....that...that we sit there before breakfast." As Josh pointed to the rocker.

Ben gave the boy a squeeze “that’s exactly right baby now here is our plan “you and I are going to sit in our special chair and have a cuddle while I get get to know your big brother and we have a drink. Just so we are very clear this is an adult conversation not for little boys so I expect you to stay quiet like a good boy understand baby” 

he looked at Justin “want a beer”

Ben indicated a small ice bucket in the table with a couple of beers chilli g next to a baby bottle ”no need they are right there... Butvill need the bottle of milk for just too and I didn't even ask, would you rather hold Joshy”

Justin replied, "Oh cool thanks. I'll grab a beer and the bottle for Joshy. And no you can hold him, I would uh...like to learn from an expert on how to hold a baby. Maybe in a bit." Justin then headed over to the table, popped open the beer and then went to hand the baby bottle to Ben.

Josh tried to speak up and said, "Wait can I have a beer too?" He tried to move out of Ben's arms to get one.

Ben caught the squirming little boy and lifted him settekimg them both in the large chair so that Josh was cradled against his chest “silly little baby beer is for grown ups not for tiny little boys but you are very lucky because I have that yummy yummy milk you love baby so open up” he pressed the nipple to Josh’s lips

Josh squirmed as he kept moving his head and refused to open for the bottle. "Wha...no get that out of my face. I don't want a bottle or need one." He then used his tiny arms to push it away.

Justin then chimed in as he took a sip of beer, "Joshy you behave and take the bottle like a good baby should."

Ben rocked the boy in his arms “come on baby settle down and take your baba like a good, it that milk that you love and a wouldn’t want to have to give you an ouchi bum bum baby so be good and take your baba”

Josh keep trying to lean up and roll off, but Ben had a firm grip on him. He wanted to keep tossing and fighting, but he felt so small in Ben's arms as Justin looked at him. He turned his eyes the other way and slightly opened his mouth for the bottle

Seeing Josh’s show of obedience Ben smiled “there’s mygood little boy” he slipped the bottle into Josh’s waiting mouth then turned to Justin “so want to have dinner to make sure that we are on the same page about Josh and his care. The way I see it he really is just a very little boy and we are his parents. Like any little boy he will try to split us as much as possible but we can’t let that hApoen.