LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Josh froze and said, "Weeee what? What do you mean by that? He didn;t say anything this morning to me? Are you treating us for dinner?" He had so many questions and started to panic a bit at the thought of his brother seeing him like this.

Ben cupped Joshs cheek “baby I would never do that “you are very special to me, that will never change I promise, I just want to get to know your brother that’s all and like I said I have a present for both of you so do t worry baby I’m never letting you go” he tapped his lip expectantly “now whose my special little boy”

Josh felt a little better about what Ben was saying, but wondered about this whole thing since this work week as been far from ordinary. "Ok sir, I'm glad to hear that." After Ben touched his lip Josh slightly looked away and said, "I...I am." and went to land a quick kiss on Ben's lip

Ben smiled at the boy in the tub and stoked his cheek “yes, yes you are”

he quickly and efficiently finished Josh's bath smiling the whole time then pulled out a hooded that looked like a teddy bear “how cute is this baby boy” he drained the tub then set to work drying the little boy

Josh fidgeted a little but his mind was more occupied on this dinner later with his brother.

He was then brought back to reality when Ben gave his ass a small pat. "Huh? Oh...yea, I don't really want to be naked in front of my brother. Also does he know about all of this? How much have you told him?"