LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Josh's eyes got bigger than ever as he yelling," NO NO, not the feet..no....hahahaha...no pl..hahaha." Josh was laughing uncontrollably. Tossing and turning trying to get Ben off, it was no use as Ben was much stronger and bigger. "Get...get off of me!!!!" Josh was laughing so hard he could feel his bladder start to rise up. Josh then started to kick harder with his other foot trying to get Ben off.

Josh was struggling so hard that he felt like something was going to give. Still laughing and laughing he felt the urge to pee. He felt it keep rising as he knew his only choice was to give in to Ben for now. "I...hahahaha IM A TICKLISH BABY." Josh said as he could feel a few drops of pee come out.

Josh was completely out of breath as he was placed into the crib. So many angry thoughts ran through his head at what he wanted to tell Ben. But his strength was fading and his eyes grew heavy.All he could muster was, "Dont...touch my feet again please. That was not ok."

Ben smiled kindly but reached out and took the small feet in his hand once more not tickling this time but rubbing circles “You are not in charge around here little boy, I am and I will touch whatever I want just like at bath time and cuddle time . You do not tell me what to do you obey. I dont expect to have to have this conversation again is that clear baby”

Josh became a little more frustrated at what Ben was saying. But not having enough strength to fight back he nodded and said,"Fine...sir." Josh was then thinking if this was considered harassment and could file a lawsuit. But what would he say, My boss tickled me in a crib I built?

Josh slept for what felt like hours, he couldn't tell the time of day or if the sun was still up or not. He was much more fatigued and tired then he thought, without realizing how far off to the side he was, he turned to his right and fell right out of the crib making a loud thud noise. "Oh shit...ouch." He slowly started to get up as he made his way to the toilet.